Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Pola back?  (Read 21855 times)

Offline Juankerr

Finally met the extremely beautiful Pola for the first time today and WOW!!!! To say my jaw hit the floor when she opened the door would be an understatement of the highest proportions!!

I'd have to say she may well be the most beautiful girl I have met but there's a lot more to this Lady than just her looks and figure which is also fantastic.

I now understand why she is so fondly regarded, I found her to be excellent in every aspect of the booking and meet and she is a real sweetheart too. That accent of hers is TOO SEXY!!!!

Offline Jockey

Is Pola Still Working?

External Link/Members Only

Is that her by any chance?

Thanks

Offline azrael

Is Pola Still Working?

Thanks

Nope her aw page was "down" last time i checked, she went back home for several weeks. Her aw link should be at the start of the thread somewhere

crab

Is Pola Still Working?

Thanks

Never been to Pola so I don't know if she's her but this one is stunning. Tiny, doll-like type of girl.
She has a sleeve tattoo if that's of any help.
I had one of the best OWO. I didn't have much time for more. Definitely going back.
Same location of another blonde polish girl. Will post link.

Offline curry

is she back?!

The second two pics are of her old profile i cannot vouch for the first.

Offline Juankerr

is she back?!

Had just noticed this myself.

Agree the second 2 are from her old profile, I've not seen the first picture before.

Offline poisson

Just dropped a (discrete) text to her old number, you never know, it may work still

Offline smiley9

Yeah couple of the pics are from her old profile. Her age has gone up a few years as she was 27 or 28 before ?

However 31 is probably closer to her real age  :D

Good chance its her with a new profile

:drinks:

Offline Bumbuttass

Has anyone emailed her on AW? I don’t have an account on there and she is yet to post number on the profile.

I have floods of memories of school girl and nurses outfits coming back  :dance: :yahoo:

Offline azrael

Dont think it's her, as its a new profile. Reckon a Sergie took the chance and pinched her format and pictures, no one will now until some one meets her :drinks:

Offline Spurt

I think it is highly unlikely it is her, but did on first viewing spike my interest. The fake alert says it all.Don't think the 3rd pic is her. The other's are from her old profile and in her prime.

As for the age thing,given that she has not been on for sometime and we all have at least 1 birthday a year I reckon its not far off,possibly 30 is more like it.

Anything back on the old number?

Offline poisson

Nothing back on old number, but then that was often the case when she WAS working!
I think you’re probably correct though, not her

Offline Juankerr

is she back?!

Profile gone.

Offline bbois77

Just dropped a (discrete) text to her old number, you never know, it may work still

She's a ho, not the Queen of England :sarcastic:

Offline Shplurgh

I emailed her, she said she would be working next week when she'd sorted her phone number out and to contact her then.

Offline Spurt

Obviously not the real deal if you had a reply ,her casual erratic comms were a regular if frustrating feature.

Offline curry

She told me she was sharing a flat with a friend... Didn't she work with Samantha?

Offline Spurt

Did she say anything about Shergar or Lord Lucan?

Offline Bumbuttass

Did she say anything about Shergar or Lord Lucan?

Or Robert Maxwell possibly  :lol:

Offline Bumbuttass

She told me she was sharing a flat with a friend... Didn't she work with Samantha?

Yes, usually they go everywhere together

Offline Boundless

I emailed her, she said she would be working next week when she'd sorted her phone number out and to contact her then.

Sounds promising, if it is indeed her.

Offline Spurt

She ,Sam has now returned ,think it most unlikely that Pola will make an appearance unless she is being uber selective. G