Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Pola back?  (Read 21856 times)

Offline JJJ

Same here spark had gone after 2nd visit really.  Fed up of the game I reckon.  Really don't think she ever liked the game in all fairness.  True u want your Girl to be dirty sometimes u wont get that from her.  She's the best faker of all time.....main reason she's popular.  Had even me convinced at times......but u can't Kid a Kidda

Nightcrawler1

Lol. The amount of fake orgasms....come on. off course  we would know. But then she cant have too many per day could she? she studies psychology?  Yeah right...most of the time she is in birm.

Offline whats that noise

This thread is getting s bit too monotonous really. I saw her regularly last year. Can't get through to her anymore. Basically she sees certain regulars and they know what she offers. New punters probably don't have any chance of a meet. This thread is just of regulars saying they met up and new punters wanting to meet up.

Offline Stapler

This thread is getting s bit too monotonous really. I saw her regularly last year. Can't get through to her anymore. Basically she sees certain regulars and they know what she offers. New punters probably don't have any chance of a meet. This thread is just of regulars saying they met up and new punters wanting to meet up.

Agree totally. Over 7000 views for what? Not much!  :unknown:

...S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline nomeansno

She's a good punt, probably in my top five and she is very attractive. I haven't tried to call her since she has been back and I doubt I can be bothered to be honest if it's this difficult to get through to her.

White Knight

I suggest all who have not seen her...keep trying...you will not be disappointed....rated as the best looking wg in the midlands... :dancegirl:...all I can say about her ...dracu' bun...

Offline Trevor12

This visit to Brum was my first time seeing her, so she isn't exclusively seeing regulars. She is very attractive, but there are a few others I've seen who I'd put in the same league (they've been mentioned already in the best looking WM thread). Of the girls in the same looks-league as her, her level of service and attitude is the best.

White Knight

A legend at the young age of 26,..the traci lords of uk punting (West Midlands)...the full package...

Nightcrawler1

Cant wait for independent michelle to join the birm pool though. Anyone knows any update?

White Knight

Punted Pola again this week... :yahoo: :dance:

Dracu.bun

Offline Brumbrum

Her ad doesn't work have you got a link or number?

White Knight

She is still using the number that was on the link...did you not save it on your number?...

Offline Brumbrum

Never seen her to save it is it possible to dm me it please

ziubziauk

Can someone PM me pola's number i'd like to join the que :)

Offline BustaNut

Can someone PM me pola's number i'd like to join the que :)

She's only seeing regulars at the moment - hence her removing her profile mate.

Offline Dheath

Offline KidCandyShop

As we all know you eventually get bored of regulars, so when her income starts diminishing she will have to start advertising again.

ziubziauk

personally I've got to see what all the fuss is about, what makes all these punters go :wacko: so just a case of curiosity more than anything else I guess.

Offline Trevor12

Have Pola and Sammy left Birmingham for good?

I know they were having accommodation issues in Birmingham a few weeks ago, then were based in a local hotel. Now Sammy's location is Buckinghamshire??

Offline Juankerr

Now Sammy's location is Buckinghamshire??
I hope this isn't a permanent move as I was hoping to meet Sam in the near future.

Offline Trevor12

I hope this isn't a permanent move as I was hoping to meet Sam in the near future.

They both had regular potential, and I've seen both of them more than once. I would contact them and ask, but don't want to appear stalkerish. I'm hoping one of their long term regulars has more information.

Offline BustaNut

Not sure what's going on with them at the moment tbh as its been a few weeks since I saw them last. If it's true I'd be gutted. Their service may be vanilla, but it's impeccable vanilla. My usual weekly round trip to brum was already stretched to its limit at 70 miles. A 220 mile round trip is definitely out of the question!!  :dash: :dash:

I'll post an update when I get some detailed info. I can't get through to Pola at the moment, not sure if she's changed her number or if she's away on holiday. If they have left Birmingham, it's a big loss. It's more quantity than quality there nowadays.

Offline Bumbuttass

Saw Sammy a few weeks back & she mentioned something about issues with accomodation & that she may have to relocate, didn't say out of town though.

I know both of these ladies have a cult following but gents mark my words... Independent Michelle is poles apart  :D :lol:

Offline BustaNut

Saw Sammy a few weeks back & she mentioned something about issues with accomodation & that she may have to relocate, didn't say out of town though.

I know both of these ladies have a cult following but gents mark my words... Independent Michelle is poles apart  :D :lol:

I've seen Independent Michelle too mate, but would pick Pola and Samantha over her every time. Michelle provides a brilliant brilliant service, but I think it all comes down to personal preference. I like a certain type of service done in a very particular way and both Pola and Samantha - for me - win hands down. I think you may be right in regards the cult following, lol.

Offline Juankerr

Since the move to Buck's there is a link on Samantha's profile for 'My sexy and hot friend Ashley' The plot thickens.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bumbuttass

Has the Pola & Samantha partnership ceased then????  :scare:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I thought Ashley had moved to Spain??

Offline BustaNut

She has. I believe she returns to tour occasionally.

Offline JJJ

Here u go..... confirmation she's gone for good  :(

Offline Bumbuttass

I think the poor lass fled brum because of some crazed stalker, even changed her prossie name, only to be outed on here.  Good one lads  :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline JJJ

:dash:

Feel really bad now I've asked admin to remove that particular post

Offline Trevor12

:dash:

Feel really bad now I've asked admin to remove that particular post

+1

However, her stalker would have found her new profile the same way you did, and probably already had.

Offline BustaNut

That would have to be one very disturbed and determined individual if he was to travel down there to stalk her all over again.

Boy wonder

It's a shame she's gone. I know how these obsessed boys can be.

Never got to see pola was hoping up get a chance at some point.

But will all you regs in line don't know if I would have ever got in between her legs  :lol:

Offline James37

Here u go..... confirmation she's gone for good  :(

So that's Polas new name.

Profile says available today - so it looks like she's still working but in Milton Keynes now instead of Birmingham. Seems like pretty good news to me.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 12:41:34 pm by James37 »

Offline Juankerr

According to her profile Pola is back in Birmingham until Friday.

Offline Juankerr

According to her profile Pola is back in Birmingham until Friday.

The profile has since been edited. It originally stated 'in town only till Friday'

Dodo

The profile has since been edited. It originally stated 'in town only till Friday'
I can confirm absolutely that the georgeous Pola is back. Initially for the rest of this week only then to Milton then back in Brum when she returns from a visit back home. Thats what she told me whilst I was flat on my back recovering from a super punt. The stalker is being dealt with apparently.
Ill do a full welcome back review later  :P

Dodo

Has the Pola & Samantha partnership ceased then????  :scare:
Its back on  :wacko:

Offline azrael

Still no joy with booking pola, having more luck with booking michelle and half the time she's in london. Go figure

Offline BustaNut

Are u the stalker Azrael?? Lol  :lol:

Offline azrael

Are u the stalker Azrael?? Lol  :lol:

Lmao i wish at least then i might get some attention... Good or bad, nah just curious what all the fuss is about more than anything else.

Offline Bumbuttass

Having punted both ladies...... I think you have seen the better Pole in my humble opinion with the delightful Michelle.

Dodo

Having punted both ladies...... I think you have seen the better Pole in my humble opinion with the delightful Michelle.
Ive seen both and Pola by a short head is my number one. Having said that they are both top top totty and great punts.

Offline BustaNut

Ive seen both and Pola by a short head is my number one. Having said that they are both top top totty and great punts.

I'll +1 that comment.

Offline Trevor12

I won't get a chance to see either this week, but Pola and Samantha's profiles now have Birmingham as their location.

Dodo

I won't get a chance to see either this week, but Pola and Samantha's profiles now have Birmingham as their location.
Told ya, told ya, told ya she was coming back but she might mix it up a bit. Contrary to what some guys have said recently I believe we have some real top totty in our patch......Pola, Alex, Alexa, Samantha, emily and not forgetting Michelle Independent just to name a few guaranteed rock solid punts.
Oh, and I nearly forgot Lildevil666 :crazy:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 08:57:02 pm by Dodo »

Offline azrael

Told ya, told ya, told ya she was coming back but she might mix it up a bit. Contrary to what some guys have said recently I believe we have some real top totty in our patch......Pola, Alex, Alexa, Samantha, emily and not forgetting Michelle Independent just to name a few guaranteed rock solid punts.
Oh, and I nearly forgot Lildevil666 :crazy:

Lmao that near wg royalty there son  :drinks: