Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blowjob Only  (Read 6424 times)

Offline Greco

Who is the girl of choice for an oral only booking?

I usually end up just going for oral during a full booking anyway so i might as well see if anyone offers better rates for an oral only session.

Offline onlyandy

Horny lucy in gateshead sometimes washington sorry on mobile so can't do links. But unreal DT and generally epic bj. Size 12 / 14 pretty face. She simply makes  your cock disappear . Nice lass good punt damn good blowie

Offline jarrovian

Have to agree, she made me come twice in an hour and I still never shagged her because off her fantastic oral skills. Usually I'm a once an hour man.

Offline namaste

I've only done a blowjob only punt once and was with Jade Heart which was probably one of the best blowjobs I've ever had

Offline DannyWatt

Someone needs to add a link to this horny lucy girl....

Offline jarrovian

Can't do links, but she alternates between aw Newcastle and aw Sunderland. She's also on adult vivastreet north east

Offline Philbiao1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is Lucy. I've been in contact with her a few times trying to sort an appointment but I can't make our timetables match. She comes across as really friendly in her messages.

grey402

I've been to see Lucy a good few times now, I agree her oral is the best I've had, pretty girl and always gives a good service,
Rosina's oral is good aswell although haven't seen her in a long while.

Offline stanleyjohn

Agree Lucy is good but there are loads of good BJ's on offer, do you want young or older ?

Offline namaste

This Lucy does look and sound quite good. Body wise, I know it has been said she is size 14 but does she have a flabby belly?

Offline jarrovian

You know, its been a long time since I saw her, in fact I think I was one of the first to visit her and at first I was a bit put off by her size because she was down as size 12 but was definitely larger. However she was dressed in a sexy Basque and when we got down to business so good were her kissing and oral skills that I Forgot about her size and can't remember her being flabby, so I would say large but firm if you know what I mean, no loose skin

Offline stanleyjohn

She is great but if u want a size 10-12, dont bother, she is lovely IMO.

Dino

External Link/Members Only

gives a cracking good BJ with CIM

Looks hot, but too bloody far for me (real shame only about 2-3 Black ladies around the North-East, that I know of... :( )

Plus, what's with all the shouting on her profile???  Personally I don't think it's needed, besides it makes it harder to read

Offline Philbiao1

Hey all. Is it just me or has Horny Lucy disappeared? Darn it. I was going to make a booking this weekend. :(

Offline portable

She has by the looks of it. I was going to see her late last year but she had to cancel. I hope she's back though. Amazing BJ. FWIW she used to be known as "Bella" so next time around she might change her name again.

kingkong

Looks hot, but too bloody far for me (real shame only about 2-3 Black ladies around the North-East, that I know of... :( )

Plus, what's with all the shouting on her profile???  Personally I don't think it's needed, besides it makes it harder to read

Booked her once but it never happened. Her phone was dead all day while I tried to get in contact with her. :dash:

eeeasy

Who is the girl of choice for an oral only booking?

I usually end up just going for oral during a full booking anyway so i might as well see if anyone offers better rates for an oral only session.
Try Victoria Washington or Victoria Elswick :P :P :P