Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "_VICKY_STAR_19yo" of Pimlico  (Read 2177 times)

8 review(s) for _VICKY_STAR_19yo (2 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Arar77

External Link/Members Only

Saw Vicky on Thursday, at a flat about 5 mins walk from Pimlico tube.  Paid £70 for half an hour, although had I had the time I'd have stayed for an hour (£85).  The pictures were accurate - I did find her quite attractive in person, moreso than in the pics.

OWO was offered on her Adultwork page, and I checked by text beforehand and she confirmed it was included.  Obviously when I got there, it wasn't included or even available, nor was kissing.  That said, OW was very good and she was very responsive throughout and didn't rush me at all - hence a neutral review.  Had she offered OWO and kissing as agreed, this would without question have been a positive review.  But she didn't so it isn't.  If OWO and/or kissing are your thing, exercise caution here.  If you're not bothered, I'd recommend her.  Seems to share a flat with Naughty Joanna (External Link/Members Only) who I like the look of, and Sexxxy_Angel (External Link/Members Only), who I don't. 

In summary: not bad, not great, kind of what I expect from a Polish girl offering £85/hr appointments.

Offline what-a man

IMO, this should be a negative as she lied about the services offered. How can this be a neutral if she did not provide what was promised?

Dave2014

:angry: This MUST be a negative review :angry:

Offline bestbefore

:angry: This MUST be a negative review :angry:

Absolutely. Services agreed in advance and then not offered when you get there is the worst service possible. If we phoned up a store to check if something was in stock and after we made the journey to get there we found it wasnt, would that be a neutral review??

I think not...

To give this girl anything other than a negative is just wrong and highly misleading.

Offline smiths

Saw Vicky on Thursday, at a flat about 5 mins walk from Pimlico tube.  Paid £70 for half an hour, although had I had the time I'd have stayed for an hour (£85).  The pictures were accurate - I did find her quite attractive in person, moreso than in the pics.

OWO was offered on her Adultwork page, and I checked by text beforehand and she confirmed it was included.  Obviously when I got there, it wasn't included or even available, nor was kissing.  That said, OW was very good and she was very responsive throughout and didn't rush me at all - hence a neutral review.  Had she offered OWO and kissing as agreed, this would without question have been a positive review.  But she didn't so it isn't.  If OWO and/or kissing are your thing, exercise caution here.  If you're not bothered, I'd recommend her.  Seems to share a flat with Naughty Joanna (External Link/Members Only) who I like the look of, and Sexxxy_Angel (External Link/Members Only), who I don't. 

In summary: not bad, not great, kind of what I expect from a Polish girl offering £85/hr appointments.

So you got confirmation off her that OWO would be offer but it wasnt in reality yet you still give her a neutral review. Quite amazing, she is a lying scumbag in my view. :thumbsdown:

Pompoy123

Offline Arar77

Each to their own.  I don't think any of you are entitled to review MY experience, are you?  But I understand your comments.

I'd have walked if I hadn't already been lying on the bed with no clothes on when it became apparent.  But then, maybe I wouldn't as I'm not fussed about OWO anyway - hence my comments in the review (paraphrased "if it's a big thing to you, then don't see her").

Simply, she was attractive, made me feel at ease, didn't rush me, gave me a very good service, and I left feeling good.  As this is a lot more than I can say for one of UKP's darlings who was thoroughly unpleasant when I met her and who made me feel like dirt through her poor/arrogant attitude (no, I'm not naming her as I can't be arsed with the faux outrage/backlash), then I think it's a) fair to offer Vicky an honest appraisal of how I (i.e. me, as I was there) felt, and b) to acknowledge the fact that whatever was on offer was done very well.

Points from all of you taken on board though...  :drinks:

Offline Arar77

So you got confirmation off her that OWO would be offer but it wasnt in reality yet you still give her a neutral review. Quite amazing, she is a lying scumbag in my view. :thumbsdown:

To this, I would simply say that I wasn't especially bothered about OWO anyway.  It's like if she offered watersports on her profile and then told me she didn't do it - I wouldn't care as it'd make little difference to me.  But, as I said in my review, if that's a biggie to you, then avoid...

Offline bestbefore

To this, I would simply say that I wasn't especially bothered about OWO anyway.  It's like if she offered watersports on her profile and then told me she didn't do it - I wouldn't care as it'd make little difference to me.  But, as I said in my review, if that's a biggie to you, then avoid...

If you weren't bothered about OWO, why on earth did you check by text before you met her that it was available.

You wouldn't check by text if watersports were available if you didn't want them.

The girl blatantly lied to you, and didnt offer the services she says she does.

Negative.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 02:48:31 pm by bestbefore »

Offline smiths

No worries i wont be punting with this lying scumbag in this lifetime.

Offline Arar77

The girl blatantly lied to you, and didnt offer the services she says she does.

Negative.

And did what she did very well, and made me walk away afterwards feeling good.  Positive.

All added together = Neutral.

What's the point in people giving their opinions on here if others barrack them as soon as something is said that they don't agree with?  To me, it's a neutral, but I explained why, so you can consider it to be a negative if you want,  What I don't need is your opinion about what I should have said.  I'm sure I can look through your reviews and find someone I don't find attractive and tell you you're wrong to fancy her - but that's not the point, is it.  Did I consider it to be a positive experience?  Yes.  Do I think I should put "positive" down?  No, for the reasons now well discussed and dissected.  Whatever you may think, I did NOT have a negative experience.

Offline Arar77

No worries i wont be punting with this lying scumbag in this lifetime.

And there we are.  Smiths has made his mind up, which is good because irrespective of whether I said "positive", "neutral" or "negative", the words used in the rest of my review have helped him make an informed decision on a girl.  Which is surely what UKP is for.  Had I not gone to see her, he may have wasted his money at some time, who knows.  (Just like I know Smiths doesn't like one of the party providers out there, which has always put me off them however much positivity there ever may have been from other punters.)

The more infighting there is, the less I (and, I'm sure, others) can be bothered with sharing experiences in the future.

Offline bestbefore

What I don't need is your opinion about what I should have said.

That is the whole point of this forum…..

A punter describes his experience, other punters comment on that.

You reviewed a girl who blatantly lied to you and misled you about her services. You were conned. Plenty of good girls out there who do offer what they say they are going to. OWO and DFK are very important to many punters, to this punter essential. To have them promised and then not delivered is as bad in punting terms as a bait and switch.

I think the general opinion as expressed by other punters is that this is so appalling as to be a negative.

Offline Arar77

And I take that on board, sure.  The forum has served its purpose for you now, as you (and others) know to avoid her. 

But I've been in a position before where I feel god-awful coming out of a punt - as I'm sure you and most others have too.  Whereas on this occasion I came out feeling good, which is the reason I went in there in the first place.  Sure, I may have felt even better had the above issues not occurred, but it doesn't change that I felt it was overall a good experience, but on balance not one for everyone.

Dave2014

I don't think any of you are entitled to review MY experience, are you?

With respect, not a single punter reviewed "YOUR experience" but instead reviewed "YOUR review".

Lying about services is a fraud on the punter and by definition is always a negative.

And that is the problem, you let "YOUR experience" taint "YOUR review".

Offline Meursault

Each to their own.  I don't think any of you are entitled to review MY experience, are you?  But I understand your comments.

I'd have walked if I hadn't already been lying on the bed with no clothes on when it became apparent.  But then, maybe I wouldn't as I'm not fussed about OWO anyway - hence my comments in the review (paraphrased "if it's a big thing to you, then don't see her").

+1
I would have probably posted negative, but you added a caveat, so fair enough.
Thanks for the review.

mrhappypants

Arar

Thank you for your review.  To my mind it is useful because it allows us to form a view of her rather than just trying to persuade us to go see her.  I think the reason your recommendations is contentious is that a negative would signal more clearly to a potential punter cause for caution.  Better luck next time.

Dave