Author Topic: Hana/Hanah/Bing/Angel London Oxford st Coco  (Read 844 times)

Offline p4p

Hi Guys,

I used to visit Coco in Oxford Street when she was above the Londis store, then after Covid she vanished, her spot was taken over by Bing Bing/Hana or whatever else she calls herself. Well I called by there recently and she was not answering her phone or it was acting as if it had been cut off, I text her to no reply, I went there and the door was locked.

Does anyone know if she has moved on? If so more to the point of where to?

Thanks in advance for any intel.

Her phone number is Phone number removed as no link to advert.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2025, 07:08:22 pm by daviemac »

Offline finn5555

They move on, maybe time you did the same  :hi:

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,723
  • Likes: 380
  •  
  • Reviews: 210
This is not a review, so I've moved it to discussions.

You can't post telephone numbers unless they are in a current advert.

Offline p4p

This is not a review, so I've moved it to discussions.

You can't post telephone numbers unless they are in a current advert.

Thank you. Funnily enough I did google the number and it does go to an advert, but that could be old.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,157
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Hi Guys,

I used to visit Coco in Oxford Street when she was above the Londis store, then after Covid she vanished, her spot was taken over by Bing Bing/Hana or whatever else she calls herself. Well I called by there recently and she was not answering her phone or it was acting as if it had been cut off, I text her to no reply, I went there and the door was locked.

Does anyone know if she has moved on? If so more to the point of where to?

Thanks in advance for any intel.

Her phone number is Phone number removed as no link to advert.
You can't post unadvertised phone numbers mate. Also. -

27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who aren't posting reviews or making a meaningful contribution may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..