Author Topic: Dusseldorf - Viet Milf  (Read 1385 times)

Offline Geezer135

External Link/Members Only

TL/DR
200 euro 90 mins 2 pops massage in between, LFK, OW (my choice)

Found myself in Dusseldorf with some spare time, largely due to me forgetting that everything is shut in Germany on a Sunday. I'd been exchanging texts the day before with the lady linked above letting her know I'll text her tomorrow when I land. Next day landed and tried to arrange a time but radio silence. Thought it was a bust until she texted me in the evening but by then I was knackered so told her I'd try to arrange a time the following day. I think she's does this part time, which to me is more of a turn on. I've always though for a long time that there's an army of Asian Milfs out there who'll happily do meets if not for the language barrier.  e.g. they're not on sites like adult work or vivastreet.

Texted the next day and arranged a time in the evening. Dusselfdorf tram system is brilliant once you get the hang of it. She is based between Dusseldorf and Ratingen so a bit of a hike but her flat is a new build quite close to the tram line. She was raised in German so speaks fluently (I don't) but she also has good english, Found her placed and was buzzed in. It's long been on the bucket list of mine to fuck a part time asian milf escort so was looking forward to it. Photo's are her. She's in her 40's but presentable enough. One of the reasons I like asian milf's is the service levels. Sure there are plenty of younger and prettier girls available, but milfs have less hangups and are usual up for more than an inexperienced lady.

Flat itself was a newbuild so more than adequate. Paperwork out of the way we got to what was on offer. There's a whole lingo in germany around services offered, but found this site help full External Link/Members Only. Was kind of hoping she'd have a strapon and we could do anal both ways, but no dice. So ok going to be a bit more vanilla what I was hoping for. So agreed sex twice with a massage in between.

One of the good things about viet girls is some of them have tits. She had a healthy set of baps which felt as we started and she was rubbing her body against mine. Bit of LFK but she wasn't a tongue down your throat type girl. First round was her on tops with my hands on her boobs. Didin't take long till I popped in the bag. Onto the massage. I put her massage skills as above average as she'd worked in a massage shop previously and got the feeling she's more comfortable with a massage type booking.

Onto round 2. Found lately that I'm enjoying a HJ more for round 2 as it's I'm  not guaranteed to cum from penetration alone, but will always get a powerful orgasm from a hand job. She was well up for it as was patient bringing me to a body shaking orgasm. Shower then on my way

In terms of Dusseldorf info, ladies.de is another site that has a wider selection of girls, however it does seem like there's a lot of Too good to be true adds on there and it is geo locked so not available from a UK IP for some reason. Cologne is not too far away via rail and is an option as there seems to be a lot larger brothels and FKK's there (I've never been though) Hopefully next time I'm out there I'll get a little more play time as there does seem like there's a good mix of Asians and EE girls there. External Link/Members Only is another site I used in doing my research.

Happy Punting

Offline mrwhite

Thanks, I didn't know that site existed.

Interestingly, even though it is owned by ladies.de, it is accessible from the UK, whereas the parent site is geo-blocked.