Author Topic: HOD how come they operate so publicly  (Read 8439 times)

Offline Rih6647

Hi
How do HOD get away with operating so publicly. I’m really tempted to go as it’s a good location for my next trip but I get nervous

Offline timbp312

No need to be nervous. Very well run. Great selection of girls. Enjoy!  :cool:

Offline Mr Garmin

I'm sure somebody will be along in a minute to enlighten you.

Hint, It's who you know. :lol:

Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 382
  • Likes: 127
  •  
HoD isn't the only agency brothel/massage parlour in the country. Lots of cities have much larger purpose built massage parlours which are a lot more indiscreet than a couple of flats in a residential property. Have you heard of Soho walk ups?!...that's gonna blow your mind!! Or Attercliffe road in Sheffield. One of them actually had a channel 4 documentary filming in there everyone showing their faces too.
  Different councils have different tolerance policies surrounding brothels. Some are very liberal(ie. Sheffield, I think one even has an alcohol licence) and others zero tolerance( the town I grew up in considered the opening of an Ann Summers to be front page news lol).
  London doesn't generally allow large properties operating with multiple SPs but small flats are usually OK. There are actually lots of 1 or 2 girl flats mostly in the suburbs that have been operating for decades. HoD just gets more mention on here. Most brothels are subjected to welfare checks which mean police come and talk to the SPs to decide if they are trafficked/being exploited, if they are underage or if illegal drug use is present.
   

Offline RandomGuy99

I think some councils and police forces are more tolerant and would rather have a well run discreet brothel operate than have SPs work in a more risky environment such as on the street.

It's also why police forces turn a blind eye to two or three SPs using the same apartment as they understand that it creates a safer working environment for the SPs where they are less likely to be physically attacked, raped or robbed.

Provided the brothels and SPs don't create a nuisance then they are allowed to operate.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Search on here, and google "Karl Evanson"

it should explain everything

Offline anonymouse72

If only there was a dedicated HOD thread to discuss these things.

Offline Hansolo69

Search on here, and google "Karl Evanson"

it should explain everything
Ello Ello Ello

Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 382
  • Likes: 127
  •  
If only there was a dedicated HOD thread to discuss these things.

Yeah people are starting so many new threads on HoD and I'm almost certain this exact question has been asked and answered before. Plus two "Where is Jennie?" Threads...I guess I shouldn't complain since its probably more publicity for the place.

And negative comments or cryptic allegations also just push these threads further up too. So again more publicity. Thank you
« Last Edit: December 16, 2025, 09:37:39 pm by LauraHoD »

Offline Mr Garmin


And negative comments or cryptic allegations also just push these threads further up too. So again more publicity. Thank you

What allegations are these then?  Are you claiming that something implied above isn't true?

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
What allegations are these then?  Are you claiming that something implied above isn't true?

I think she's referring to my post, which would lead readers to some fairly caustic past comments by me and others about the place and its management. There is no point in repeating them again - all that needs to be said has been and nothing is going to change there. So for anyone new, use the search function and read previous posts. Then ask again if anything is unclear.
Those who like the place and work there are going to support it. Those who are concerned over its management are never going to be happy.
However one thing is fact: however negatively Karl's management of the place is viewed by some (and I'm one of them), he seems to run a relatively safe (as much as anything in sex work is safe) environment for both punters and staff - and he obviously seems to avoid police attention. But that leads to another pointless heated discussion - that relationship is never going to change
« Last Edit: December 16, 2025, 11:09:33 pm by scutty brown »

Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 382
  • Likes: 127
  •  
HoD is under new management now anyway. Not that it should make any difference since it has always been run in a safe and professional manner. And will continue to do so under the new management. Bringing up old fueds and full naming people who are no longer involved in the business is not helpful. So let's draw a line under all that and keep things relevant.

I gave a fairly detailed explanation as to why HoD and other similar businesses are allowed to run in this country. It's down to local authorities taking a pragmatic approach to the overall benefits of SP having safe indoor spaces to work. So long as the SP are legally allowed to work in the UK, drug free and are not being exploited then allowing brothels and massage parlours to sell sex (although technically illegal ) is in everyone's best interests. Also from speaking to punters some feel safer seeing SP in well run brothels that risking being robbed or ripped of by independents.

These businesses run all over the country and have done for decades(Centuries?)
THERE IS NO CORRUPTION!!
No secret hand shakes etc.
If you actually think about it the who idea is ridiculous.
 

Offline anonymouse72

Interesting update. Thank you Laura.

Offline finn5555

Has the lowlife Karl Evanson finally retired  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 382
  • Likes: 127
  •  
There has been new management in place for almost a year now. I haven't mentioned it before because it doesn't affect the experience that the punters have. Its just behind the scenes stuff. I only brought it up now cos im getting bored of all these cryptic suggestions of corruption. And other pointless and uninfortmative insults.




Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I suppose my POV on this is that the address is known and passersby and neighbours will see clients entering and leaving. I suppose it's not a massive issue if you don't live/work nearby and most of us are random Joes no one else gives a fuck about. Though given some celebs are supposed to have visited there then you do have to wonder who's watching the comings and goings...

There are more blatant brothels out there anyway. For most people the premises will be as unremarkable as a family home.

Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 382
  • Likes: 127
  •  
I haven't heard of any celebs visiting (who was it?)..i would say its pretty discreet if people see you coming out they will only know what you have been up to if they have been there themselves. London the kind of place where no one pays much attention to what other people are doing anyway.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2025, 11:15:13 am by LauraHoD »

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I haven't heard of any celebs visiting (who was it?)..i would say its pretty discreet if people see you coming out they will only know what you have been up to if they have been there themselves. London the kind of place where no one pays much attention to what other people are doing anyway.

Popbitch has ran a couple of stories, no names but some hints and claimed fetishes they were known for among the girls.

Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 382
  • Likes: 127
  •  
I would be surprised if I hadn't heard about this. Anyone remotely famous would be big gossip. It's probably just made up. I probably wouldn't recommend HoD for anyone remotely famous. Im guessing most guys on UKP are not celebrities.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I would be surprised if I hadn't heard about this. Anyone remotely famous would be big gossip. It's probably just made up. I probably wouldn't recommend HoD for anyone remotely famous. Im guessing most guys on UKP are not celebrities.

Most gossip on there just hints and, yes, people can just send in tips. No doubt some celebs would get a kick from the risk though, call girls are usually what does it for some.

There was a piece on there a few years back about a "well known family man" who would often nip out to visit a "well known bothel in Leytonstone". I was baffled where it was as all the saunas had closed by then and there wasn't that much on the usual sites beyond a couple of Chinese places and some random Hungarian MILF joints.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
It's here, turns out I mentioned it on UKP at the time:

External Link/Members Only

Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 382
  • Likes: 127
  •  
I guess the Tory MP could be true given the location. But probably more likely a back bencher no one has heard of!

No one has ever been topped by a TS on HoD premises as they have only ever had female employees.

Don't know who this panel show host would be but I guess it's possible if it wasnt anyone very well known.

HoD is a brothel so obviously far less discreet than a typical agency. Obviously its discreet for non famous people but given they would probably be seen by the maid, the SP they booked and possibly other SP in the flat. The chance of being outed is much higher than visiting a woman working alone. Plus high priced agency hookers are probably used to seeing celebrities so less likely to bother reporting it to a "news" outlet with a badly designed website.

I suspect this is probably just made up....i did see one of my clients on homes under the hammer. He was just a guest not one of the presenters. He was still mortified that I had seen him though.  But you know it is television so he can't be that surprised.

Offline anonymouse72

You sure he wasn't on Bargain C*nt  :D

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126


Offline RandomGuy99

Gotta love the discretion 🙉🙈🙊

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144

Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 382
  • Likes: 127
  •  
Is this why you're called (pun)ters?

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144

Offline anonymouse72

Is this why you're called (pun)ters?

 :D :D nice to see some light hearted banter x

Online LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Interesting to hear about the change of management, the deep seated  concerns/prejudices about former management won't be easy to shake because it will always be suspected that new management may come (fnah) from similar circles or cloth (ooh bishop).

Hope for the true sake of the ladies there that the new "same" management is actually safer and less exploitative than was reported/rumoured under plod.  Shame the charges went up.

HOD is pretty much a brand and very known entity which tries to have fixed establishments so it would not be surprising if it isn't under surveillance by dirt-diggers and opportunist "investigators" every so often as well as "concerned" neighbours with an axe to grind or a pocket to be lined.  Just takes a knock from an @-hole from one of "those rags" or indeed a foreign "press" or a card under a few select doors with a few bills and a note. Beyond "public interest" it wouldn't surprise me if OC didn't also get stuck in for the sake of blackmail on "ordinary punters" found do to be in exploitable positions (fnah?)

Offline Stevelondon

I’ve amazed myself.
I have only ever visited the Pimlico (if it’s still there) HoD…… once.

In all the years.
I’m actually finding that a bit of a surprise to be honest. Well I never.

Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 382
  • Likes: 127
  •  
Interesting to hear about the change of management, the deep seated  concerns/prejudices about former management won't be easy to shake because it will always be suspected that new management may come (fnah) from similar circles or cloth (ooh bishop).

Hope for the true sake of the ladies there that the new "same" management is actually safer and less exploitative than was reported/rumoured under plod.  Shame the charges went up.

HOD is pretty much a brand and very known entity which tries to have fixed establishments so it would not be surprising if it isn't under surveillance by dirt-diggers and opportunist "investigators" every so often as well as "concerned" neighbours with an axe to grind or a pocket to be lined.  Just takes a knock from an @-hole from one of "those rags" or indeed a foreign "press" or a card under a few select doors with a few bills and a note. Beyond "public interest" it wouldn't surprise me if OC didn't also get stuck in for the sake of blackmail on "ordinary punters" found do to be in exploitable positions (fnah?)

There was some media coverage in 2018 because of am ill advised BBC interview and subsequent Daily mail article. Nothing has happened since then. If you think you are in an exploitative position(whatever that means) then you are probably best off avoiding punting altogether. You make it sound like there is paparazzi or private detectives camped outside 24/7. We really are not that big a deal.

I presume you haven't ever been to HoD. And tbh probably best you dont if you're that paranoid.

And negative rumours about former management are just that. Usually spread by SP who no longer work there who have an axe to grind. I have been there over 8 years and plenty of others have worked there longer than me. So why would they stay that long if the work conditions were so bad. Not saying its perfect but overall it's not a bad place to work and never has been. Im mostly certain that most of the haters have never actually been there. And their opinions are just based on second hand information. Which is not unbiased

If you don't like HoD don't visit. Plenty of other people do so I dont think it will make much difference really!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2025, 10:18:15 am by LauraHoD »

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
We used to have the Anti-HoD Tendency on here, Slamboy and his sock puppets, and visceral hatred from some of the older members, Slamboy even tried to float a ban on HoD reviews, strangely his view stemmed from the fact that a full length mirror in the rooom on his first HoD punt was removed before his second visit and he seemed to take it personally. There were also allegations that a disgruntled punter had been seen sitting in a car photographing visitors to the old Pimlico location. Thankfully we live in more peaceful times now, Slamboy and the old timers have gone and HoD still trundles on providing variety, reliability and a reasonably priced service.

Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 382
  • Likes: 127
  •  
In my opinion Slamboy was a disgruntled former employee or someone acting under her instructions. I have no evidence of this but certain things pointed to that!!

Offline anonymouse72

In my opinion Slamboy was a disgruntled former employee or someone acting under her instructions. I have no evidence of this but certain things pointed to that!!

Slamboy!! Wow that brings back memories. I think he slaughtered me and my review of Laura years ago. How times have changed.

I've spoken to quite a few girls over the years and some couldn't take to him, others were quite supportive and spoke positively. Allowing girls to stay overnight at the flats if there were transport or weather issues and stepping in to stop arguments from girls of different nationalities, that kind of stuff. I guess the old issues from a decade or so ago will always taint the reputation along with his former career pre-Hod.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
We used to have the Anti-HoD Tendency on here, Slamboy and his sock puppets, and visceral hatred from some of the older members, Slamboy even tried to float a ban on HoD reviews, strangely his view stemmed from the fact that a full length mirror in the rooom on his first HoD punt was removed before his second visit and he seemed to take it personally. There were also allegations that a disgruntled punter had been seen sitting in a car photographing visitors to the old Pimlico location. Thankfully we live in more peaceful times now, Slamboy and the old timers have gone and HoD still trundles on providing variety, reliability and a reasonably priced service.

No, you've got that wrong.
Slamboy quite simply had some kind of general philosophical objection to any female posting on the forum. What got him banned in the end was a pointless series of bullying attacks on Tailseeker - a girl who was quite helpful to us due to her working in research into STI's. She no longer posts - mainly due to his antics.
Having said that, he was preoccupied with HOD because of the repeated attempts by Karl to post fake pro-HOD reviews on here. He wasn't the only one pushing for a ban on HOD reviews, and maybe at the time he had a point. However that's old history.
As for someone taking photos - this was actually happening seven or eight years ago, carried out by a bloke with a mission. He was running a Richard Carvath styled campaign on twitter to try and get the place shut down. His page is long dormant so pointless to link to it (I think it's blacklisted anyway). Nothing to suggest any recent activity by him
« Last Edit: December 21, 2025, 12:06:36 pm by scutty brown »

Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 382
  • Likes: 127
  •  
Yeah that vicar guy(the one taking photos) wasn't real either. It was a fake account made by another former worker to try and dissuade clients from coming here.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2025, 02:38:25 pm by LauraHoD »

Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 382
  • Likes: 127
  •  
A lot of shit went down around 2017/18...some self inflicted(ie. Courting media attention) some down to a certain deranged former employee who went on a mad hate campaign directed at the company and individual(SP) that she had fallen out with.
Also other dramas that don't need to be mentioned on here. I think I living actually stopped watching Hollyoaks (since it felt like I was living in a soap opera). Things are pretty boring nowadays.

At the end of the day its easy to form opinions on people you have never met based on hearsay and speculation both online and from speaking to other SPs. I have heard plenty of rumours and accusations about certain members on this forum. I wouldn't repeat them because I dont know if the sources are reliable and I just wouldn't want to put myself in a vulnerable situation since im not posting anonymously.
   Its best not to believe everything you read online or directly from people who have their own agenda. I find people often just believe what they want to believe based on the narrative that they have already created.

For example I was there on the day the Daily Mail came round and about 90% of that "interview" was me talking (imagine?). And yet they didn't publish anything I said because they had already decided how they wanted that article to come across and nothing i said fitted that agenda.
 

Online LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Laura, your reply seemed a tad tetchy and presumptive but nevermind, I understand if some of the reputation has come about thru bad blood.  Plenty of patrons here mostly talking the girls up rather than down.  I don't recall if there is any discount for spreading the word, did they used to offer regs a discount regardless, I forget?

I pre-date you as a former reg at HoD in their South Ken days and first subsequent place in Victoria.  Stopped using them when there were more girls who weren't much good than girls who were and there were too many incidents of shuffling punters thru utility rooms and toilets and still failing to avoid them seeing each other.  Also visited the sister MK establishments but found the service there also suffering and management not accepting responsibility for messing up arrangements and making good on girls who messed punters about.  If your new management does make good when customers are let down or poorly served then that would be good to know.

With the price increases whilst you've been there they basically now compete with 150+ph agency girls so I've had little reason to venture back as I don't require girls to speak fluent English or be British, which leaves me with all the variety and hazard of sampling the unknown and reviewed at or below this price point.

Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 382
  • Likes: 127
  •  
Ok sorry if I was under the impression you hadn't used the establishments. Obviously it was before I started working there.
  Of course some of the shuffling around and being put in laundry cupboards is still a thing and unavoidable especially when client turn up early or are difficult to get out on time. Its the only way to keep you lot from seeing each other.....I mean you might end up in "pop bitch" if you're not careful!!

I guess you can read the reviews to decide if it's worth venturing back again. I totally understand that these kind of places are not for everybody. It can be noisy, a bit chaotic at times. Some of our regular clients love all that gossiping and chit chat with the maids etc. But probably not the best if you are ultra private.

Offline Massage Bloke

Interesting to hear about the change of management, the deep seated  concerns/prejudices about former management won't be easy to shake because it will always be suspected that new management may come (fnah) from similar circles or cloth (ooh bishop).

Hope for the true sake of the ladies there that the new "same" management is actually safer and less exploitative than was reported/rumoured under plod.  Shame the charges went up.

HOD is pretty much a brand and very known entity which tries to have fixed establishments so it would not be surprising if it isn't under surveillance by dirt-diggers and opportunist "investigators" every so often as well as "concerned" neighbours with an axe to grind or a pocket to be lined.  Just takes a knock from an @-hole from one of "those rags" or indeed a foreign "press" or a card under a few select doors with a few bills and a note. Beyond "public interest" it wouldn't surprise me if OC didn't also get stuck in for the sake of blackmail on "ordinary punters" found do to be in exploitable positions (fnah?)


I'm guessing you are rich and famous, or a VIP.

And why does it matter if you come face to face with another punter coming out of the laundry room?

Online arsenal2019

A lot of shit went down around 2017/18...some self inflicted(ie. Courting media attention) some down to a certain deranged former employee who went on a mad hate campaign directed at the company and individual(SP) that she had fallen out with.
Also other dramas that don't need to be mentioned on here. I think I living actually stopped watching Hollyoaks (since it felt like I was living in a soap opera). Things are pretty boring nowadays.

At the end of the day its easy to form opinions on people you have never met based on hearsay and speculation both online and from speaking to other SPs. I have heard plenty of rumours and accusations about certain members on this forum. I wouldn't repeat them because I dont know if the sources are reliable and I just wouldn't want to put myself in a vulnerable situation since im not posting anonymously.
   Its best not to believe everything you read online or directly from people who have their own agenda. I find people often just believe what they want to believe based on the narrative that they have already created.

For example I was there on the day the Daily Mail came round and about 90% of that "interview" was me talking (imagine?). And yet they didn't publish anything I said because they had already decided how they wanted that article to come across and nothing i said fitted that agenda.
What was the other drama?

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126

Offline myothernameis

Whores under the hammer?

A sex party in Glasgow, which I went to around 2009, one of the attendees was a judge, not a high ranking judge, but one that operates locally

Now even at the time, most of us were surprised, that someone of this character attending  a sex party, especially if someone went after him, to blackmail him

Offline finn5555


Offline DastardlyDick

Brothels have been tolerated by some Police Forces for donkeys years. I'm sure more senior members will remember Madam Becky's establishments around MK back in the day. She only got into strife when she tried to set up in a different Division of TVP the Divisional Commander had a zero tolerance approach to sex work.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Someone on another thread reported people being filmed coming out of Soho walk-ups so I guess there's a market for such content for sharing.

Offline koshkaj

Someone on another thread reported people being filmed coming out of Soho walk-ups so I guess there's a market for such content for sharing.

Saw the video of this on TikTok, it popped up on my feed. Fucking appalling. Not only was he filming while people were going in and out, the Madam was even trying to shoo him off, as he was putting off custom. And as if that was not bad enough, two people came out and he did not blur their faces, he FROZE the video so you could clearly see who they were. Now loads of 'creators' are making videos about visiting SPs and how 'sad' it is in 2026 that 'man is paying for pussy'

SMH at this crap.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Saw the video of this on TikTok, it popped up on my feed. Fucking appalling. Not only was he filming while people were going in and out, the Madam was even trying to shoo him off, as he was putting off custom. And as if that was not bad enough, two people came out and he did not blur their faces, he FROZE the video so you could clearly see who they were. Now loads of 'creators' are making videos about visiting SPs and how 'sad' it is in 2026 that 'man is paying for pussy'

SMH at this crap.

I get why "creators" would do it but it's surely a risky endeavour.