Author Topic: Hamburg options  (Read 1717 times)

Offline bestofthebest

I'm planning a trip to Hamburg in the new year. What's the most reliable way of finding good escorts? Any reputable agencies or AW type sites?

Might even try massage options if they're anywhere near the quality of my massage experience in Málaga.

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
External Link/Members Only

There was a thread a week or two back with some other agencies that are not listed on this page. Most of the e.g. Frankfurt agencies have a partner in Hamburg.  In Germany, I have had better luck with FKKs than agencies, but that is my narrow experience.  And I like FKKs, since we don't have them here.

Offline jrcvdoc

I'm planning a trip to Hamburg in the new year. What's the most reliable way of finding good escorts? Any reputable agencies or AW type sites?

Might even try massage options if they're anywhere near the quality of my massage experience in Málaga.

Try this one External Link/Members Only