Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Renata*** - Colindale  (Read 2617 times)

7 review(s) for Renata*** (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Dishonest girl
Phoned to arrange an appointment and confirm services. When asked about her services she replied that she does everything on her likes list. I pressed the point that I don't want to waste my time with any extras or services not offered and specifically mentioned FK & OWO. She again replied that she does everything on her likes list.

She is slim, but facially very average. Not a stunner in any way. Before handing over the money I again wanted to confirm services. She then said OWO & FK are not included in her prices. I challenged and reminded her of the phone call and she said she can't discuss these things over the phone. I told her to let me out as she lied and wasted my time. Avoid unless you're happy to pay extras. Don't know if her service is as bad as her deceptions.

Offline smiths

Dishonest girl
Phoned to arrange an appointment and confirm services. When asked about her services she replied that she does everything on her likes list. I pressed the point that I don't want to waste my time with any extras or services not offered and specifically mentioned FK & OWO. She again replied that she does everything on her likes list.

She is slim, but facially very average. Not a stunner in any way. Before handing over the money I again wanted to confirm services. She then said OWO & FK are not included in her prices. I challenged and reminded her of the phone call and she said she can't discuss these things over the phone. I told her to let me out as she lied and wasted my time. Avoid unless you're happy to pay extras. Don't know if her service is as bad as her deceptions.

Well done for walking Sam.  :thumbsup: Another lying low life. :thumbsdown:

Offline The_Don

Offline punk

Dishonest girl

Generally i avoid like the plague when they refuse to confirm either services or extras, good one that you walked the walk.

yorkshire123

Did we ever clear up if this was the girl that Johnny Weissmuller went to see? Not for the first time I'm confused.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43060.0

mrhappypants

The name matches.  I am very interested to hear Jonny W's comment on this given how different his version of the services are.  Thanks for the warning Sam.

Dave

Offline The_Don

She not the same girl, I pm  KT some time  a go. He confirmed its not her

Offline SamLP

Generally i avoid like the plague when they refuse to confirm either services or extras, good one that you walked the walk.

Yes I would do too, especially if they refuse outright or say we can discuss it when you arrive but in this case I asked several times and was clear that I don't want any surprises and she said she does everything in her likes. I was close by and I arranged it at short notice. Was with her 10 minutes after I called when my other plans didn't materialise. Her English is quite good by the way so nothing was lost in translation.

Offline SamLP

Did we ever clear up if this was the girl that Johnny Weissmuller went to see? Not for the first time I'm confused.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43060.0

The profile seems to have been swapped several times. I saw 3 or 4 different girls swap this profile but it's been with this one for several weeks now. She's different to the one described in KT's review.

Offline punk

thats one of the major problems too many profile swaps where one girl leaves and another one takes over.

UberX

Dishonest girl

thanks for the review. I am glad that you have saved your money. it is clear now that this profile is continuously replacing with different girls within a short period of time.