Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BDSM and sex all in one Glasgow  (Read 1345 times)

Offline zendak

Hi guys,

Im new here though I have read you some time. Not long ago I visited a Mistress with dungeon in the City Centre in Glasgow, I don´t want to put the name so that it does not feel like I´m trying to give her publicity.

The thing is I was looking to find someone who is actually a good Mistress but also offers intercourse in her services here in Glasgow.

Anyone knows who might be good?

Offline Happyjose

Nope, not my thing, but if you had a shit time (or any kind of time) you should think about naming the girl you visited before, with some detail. It could be useful to others on here, and that's what it's all about.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 04:23:35 pm by Happyjose »

Offline zendak

Oh no the experience was great, and I did not name her so I don't get blamed of promoting someone, being new myself and all that, so about here, there are already good comments in here and she is great, but she no longer offers GFE services along with BDSM one, and I wanted a mix of both

Anyone has any idea

Offline Puntypants

The thing is I was looking to find someone who is actually a good Mistress but also offers intercourse in her services here in Glasgow.

Anyone knows who might be good?

Hi Zendak. You are probably going about it the wrong way. Look for regular WGs' profiles, rather than dungeon services (where sexual services are frequently excluded). If they list BDSM and other services, that is exactly what you'll get if you ask for it. The quality of the BDSM services varies enormously so best you PM me and I'll put you on the right track once you tell me what you are looking for.

Online myothernameis

Anyone has any idea

There is someone,  she might just be what your looking for, into bdsm, and sex, I have pm the details

Offline zendak

So apart from those that have already contributed, can anyone else share their thoughts please?

I really want to do this punt tomorrow because I have people coming over on friday until christmass and then it will be impossible, so any help is welcome.

Thanks