Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Agnus  (Read 1149 times)

4 review(s) for ~.~Agnus~.~ (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Curious6705

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

In summary the expression "does what it says on the tin" could be applied to her AW profile IMO.

Pre punt comms OK. Harbourside location ideal for punting. Flat warm and welcoming, not least the half naked woman in the hallway. Shower offered and taken before and after. My tastes don't run to some of the more exotic services on her profile, but what I did experience - the likes of DFK and OWO - was energetically delivered.

For Bristol, fair value at £100 ph IMO.

One thing that struck me how was polite and welcoming she was. I felt like an honoured guest in her home.

sunday

She may be good if you get to see her. But she let me down when I arranged a punt with her.

We agreed the punt on the phone about 4 hours ahead of time. I phoned before leaving home and left a message on her answer phone confirming I was on my way. I got there in plenty of time, and phoned at the agreed time, no answer. Phoned again a number of times until she answered, and said I should have confirmed by text, and she was not available.

Curious6705

She may be good if you get to see her. But she let me down when I arranged a punt with her.

We agreed the punt on the phone about 4 hours ahead of time. I phoned before leaving home and left a message on her answer phone confirming I was on my way. I got there in plenty of time, and phoned at the agreed time, no answer. Phoned again a number of times until she answered, and said I should have confirmed by text, and she was not available.

Pre punt comms were OK for me. Not brilliant - because I'd wasn't sure I'd understood her clearly. Like many Polish WGs over a mobile connection her voice was quite deep, and her accent a little guttural and clipped, and she didn't always speak complete sentences as a native English speaker would. That's as much a comment on Polish WGs in general IMO, as it is a reflection on Agnus.

I wasn't sure whether she wanted me to text her an hour before or not, so I texted her anyway, and received a brief reply a few minutes later.

I did find it very annoying when Petite Sophie accepted a booking from me, asked me to confirm an hour before, and then ignored further communication from me - so believe me I do know how it feels, and sympathise.