Author Topic: Cologne, Germany - Samya FKK - a first timers experience  (Read 3187 times)

Offline Stevens88

External Link/Members Only

After researching best options locally for Cologne through this site i decided on my first ever FKK experience.

Getting there:

I took a taxi each way from near Cologne station, £30 euros each way. You can take the train or bus. Samya is about 5 miles from Cologne. Traffic is generally pretty bad in and around the city so my journey out took almost 40 minutes, back took less than 15. I used an app called Freenow and booked and paid by card both ways. There are taxis permanently outside the club I think but i'd read on a different site that they can be rip off merchants so I avoided.

The place:

Samya looks pretty modern with better than expected facilities. The changing rooms and lockers are small. The showers are spacious and the place is basically split into three levels:

Basement where you'll change and there are shower facilities, toilets and sauna and a room to relax in. While I was there no women came down at all and this was pretty much the place to get away from the women in between sessions.

First floor - where you'll enter and pay 60 euros to get in. You get given a towel and a dressing gown to wear. The towel is only for use in the sauna or after you've showered.  It wasn't explained to me on reception but there's also a smaller locker at the bar to keep your cash/wallet in.  That took me a little while to work out. The woman at reception was friendly enough but didn't speak great English.

Top Floor - rooms the women will take you into which mostly are just a bed. There are jacuzzi's available though.


I went at around 5pm and was there around 3 hours.  You essentially walk into the bar area which looks like a strip club in the UK - two poles in the middle and seating around the side. It's quite small for the size of building from the outside and I imagine when it's get busier actually getting a seat will be difficult. There's a small food part past the bar which wasn't what I was expecting. The food was fantastic.  It was served at 6pm and most of the girls were queuing to eat, so you end up eating with them if you want food at that time.  There aren't loads of tables so they just sit down next to you and crack on.

All food, beer and soft drinks are included in your entry fee.  Weirdly in Cologne (not sure about the rest of Germany) soft drinks are really expensive and beer is cheap - both free in Samya though.

The experience of FKK:

I would only recommend a visit to Samya if you have a lot of time to spend there.  The standard of women varies wildly and the best ones don't seem to have to hang around long.  I'd say I was one of about 10 blokes there and there at least 25 women.  After reading various reports about FKK clubs I was a bit disappointed to see only two women topless and none naked in the general bar area, but that might be an outdated expectation.

The best advice I read on is to immediately just refuse any women who pounce on you straight away. Duos will approach you quickly trying to rip you off if they think it's your first time, and a couple did to me.  The women will be very forward putting their hands on you all over.  You have to be really firm and say 'no thank you I have just arrived' or 'no thank you I am very tired'.  If you try and tell them you're just not interested they seem to think this can be overturned by touching your dick and kissing your neck etc and telling you how much they want you etc.

One interesting thing I've read about FKK clubs but I wasn't sure about until this experience was that some people think they have one or two beautiful women there who won't actually go with anyone but are there to improve the overall standard, and sure enough was that there was one absolute 10/10 young beauty there who didn't move, didn't look interested and turned down instantly all then men I saw trying to even just chat to her. I decided against it because she gave off the vibe that the punt would have been rubbish, beautiful as she was.

Plenty of the women will sit around and not approach you until you give them a smile or make eye contact, but mostly if you sit in the bar you'll get constant approaches.  Because of this when I was post a session with a woman, or after eating etc, I found it easy to head downstairs to the sauna or the quiet room.

Most if not all of the women there I encountered were EE and all spoke very good English. They all looked quite a like - dark hair, decent bodies and a lot of plastic boobs etc. This is very much not my thing, but each to their own etc.


The punts:

My first was absolutely terrible. After turning down several advances and still quite nervous after arrival I was approached by a tall Romanian called Sophia who had natrual boobs and was wearing a see through body stocking.  She started asking for 100 euros for half an hour with no 'extras' but I negotiated this to 100 euros for OWO and CIM.  She was pretty enough and I found her natural body and chest attractive. She was polite and not overly pushy when chatting so I thought would be a good fit.What followed was mechanical and unenthusiastic sex with someone who looked like they wanted to be anywhere but in the room with me. The sex was bad and I  I decided to cut my losses and after about 15 mins take advantage of the CIM I'd negotiated and move on to someone else when I was ready. A really disappointing start and up there with the worst EE punts in the UK I'd had years ago. 


After eating and then relaxing downstairs for around an hour I was approached by an Albanian, Alicia (or maybe Alexia, it was very loud in the bar) who didn't have the killer figure many of the others had, but had big natural boobs, a pretty face and a lovely chatty personality. Unlike most others we just chatted for ages about the club, about the city etc and she didn't try a hard sell at all.

As time was against me I only had time for one more punt and wanted it to be good so I basically asked for every single service - a proper massage for at least half an hour, a lap dance, french kissing, OWO and CIM or COB.  Price was agreed for one hour at 200 for all of that.

The massage was incredible, as good as any of the happy ending visits I've had in the UK but delivered fully naked. All of the rooms have mirrors in them so I was able to watch her working her magic.  Sex was excellent, a variety of positions with enthusiastic french kissing throughout which she really went for. Lots of moaning and touching and encouragement and no clock watching at all. Superb sloppy BJ with lots of licking, eye contact and deep throating.  Also a nice bonus was lots of playing with my balls and licking in that area generally.  Decided to finish with a COB which she let me choose the position and how it was delivered with lots of dirty talk as i requested. An all time great punt and a great finish to the trip that had me leaving with a smile on my face. 


Conclusion:

Overall would recommend the FKK experience to anyone as something to try.  A good experience and I wish I had longer to spend at the club.  £60 entry and £300 spent on two separate punts so £360 total.  Probably not great value as I wasn't drinking alcohol and didn't eat loads, but that's not why I was there really.

I imagine it gets a lot busier once you get into the night with both women and punters, at which point I'd imagine there's not a lot of room or places to sit.

Good food and drinks though, decent facilities and one terrible punt and one that feeling right now like my best ever.   I feel like the more you go the better you'd be at spotting the bad experiences before I have them.  It is the kind of place I could spend 5/6 hours in if i came again.

Would be great to know how Samya compares with other FKK's and wherre the better ones are, for my next visit.

Offline Malvolio

Hello mate - I would recommend Sharks FKK in Darmstadt (which is near Frankfurt) - the WGs are naked there.

I fully agree that you need to spend around six hours to get the most out of a FKK, as no WG will be working there for the whole time the club is open.  You're also right to not rush into your first punt - take some time to look at the facilities, who's working, feel relaxed and then go for it. 

Offline Stevens88

Cheers! Will head there next trip for sure