Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Iabella  (Read 6218 times)

greychap

"I think what some people don't like is having the label as now they are gay"   some not all, it wouldnt bother me as I said, labels are for people who treat minorities as inferior in my view.

Yes I agree with you some do not want to be known as being gay because they have had a sexual encounter with someone of the same sex.

I might think the act is gay but I don't think because they have done that it means now they fancy a lot of men.

shengfan

Yes I agree with you some do not want to be known as being gay because they have had a sexual encounter with someone of the same sex.

I might think the act is gay but I don't think because they have done that it means now they fancy a lot of men.

I agree somewhat but I would further add, most men who fancy attractive TS's don't find men attractive at all. The is an opinion that having anal sex with a woman is a "gay" act too.

greychap

I agree somewhat but I would further add, most men who fancy attractive TS's don't find men attractive at all. The is an opinion that having anal sex with a woman is a "gay" act too.

Yes but the man dressed as a woman and with a cock it must appeal first of all that the bloke is more female looking but he still gets a cock experience so dabbling with a cock but thinking of it as not being a proper man that's how it seems they want the cock to be there otherwise you would not want to book them in the first place....and having them look like a woman you feel you have not completely crossed the line......

Would you agree that feels a bit more like it that you feel your getting half and half by seeing a TS??

shengfan

Yes but the man dressed as a woman and with a cock it must appeal first of all that the bloke is more female looking but he still gets a cock experience so dabbling with a cock but thinking of it as not being a proper man that's how it seems they want the cock to be there otherwise you would not want to book them in the first place....and having them look like a woman you feel you have not completely crossed the line......

Would you agree that feels a bit more like it that you feel your getting half and half by seeing a TS??

I went no where near it nor wanted too (doesn't clear thing up I know lol)

shengfan

I chose Katelyn soley on appearence

greychap

I went no where near it nor wanted too (doesn't clear thing up I know lol)

I am very confused what is the point in seeing one then?

Or do you think your building up to it or seeing how you felt when you was there as doing what you felt like at the time.

What happened in the service then with the He/she?

shengfan

I am very confused what is the point in seeing one then?

Or do you think your building up to it or seeing how you felt when you was there as doing what you felt like at the time.

What happened in the service then with the He/she?

I saw her cos I fancied her, got a massage owo then covered a, it was good but wouldn't go back or did I feel I was building up to anything else.

greychap

I saw her cos I fancied her, got a massage owo then covered a, it was good but wouldn't go back or did I feel I was building up to anything else.

Anal on you you mean?

Was that your first time with one? do you think your give it a go again with another one?

shengfan

Anal on you you mean?

Was that your first time with one? do you think your give it a go again with another one?

No, anal on her and perhaps I don't know.

greychap

No, anal on her and perhaps I don't know.

I see, well as long as you had a good time that is the main thing. I wonder how busy she/he is and how many others have had a go and enjoyed it.

shengfan

I see, well as long as you had a good time that is the main thing. I wonder how busy she/he is and how many others have had a go and enjoyed it.

More than you would imagine greychap

greychap

More than you would imagine greychap

I can imagine a lot would not want to admit it either but keep it there little secret.

There obviously is a call for it, I wonder if anyone has booked by accident not realising its a TS especially some blokes that don't bother reading the website ..now that would be interesting to be a fly on the wall :lol:

shengfan

I can imagine a lot would not want to admit it either but keep it there little secret.

There obviously is a call for it, I wonder if anyone has booked by accident not realising its a TS especially some blokes that don't bother reading the website ..now that would be interesting to be a fly on the wall :lol:

I saw a "girl" on AW and knew she was gentically a male so when she refused to change her ad I left feedback confirming the fact and "she" was pretty upset. there is no excuse to con a guy in any circumstances in my view.

James999

Now what did I say about labels?

It's not a label it's a fact, in the same way it gets dark at night, we are not labeling the night just saying it as it is, why do people have to try and legitimise their actions by saying things such as "i don't do labels" or "you don't know me"

No one has to know anyone, if a bloke is fucking another bloke it's Gay  :hi:

shengfan

If you see a picture of a woman and you found her attractive are you saying if you found "she" was a TS you now dont find her attractive or if you still do you must be gay. Therein lies the dilemma

Offline marbella punts rule

what about the big man hands,the big man feet,and that mahosive man cock.. I agree if the ad was just a face pic it would fool lots (heavily photo shopped) but it is a dude and must have all the afore mentioned man features.!? :unknown: p.s I also know this thread has had many incarnations and we never agree some guys don't mind bumming other guys and some guys just don't get it..! I DONT  :thumbsdown:

shengfan

what about the big man hands,the big man feet,and that mahosive man cock.. I agree if the ad was just a face pic it would fool lots (heavily photo shopped) but it is a dude and must have all the afore mentioned man features.!? :unknown: p.s I also know this thread has had many incarnations and we never agree some guys don't mind bumming other guys and some guys just don't get it..! I DONT  :thumbsdown:

There are plenty pictures of TS's that would fool anyone but of course no manly man on here would ever admit to being fooled

aerofan5

Most TS videos show the tranny having a slack cock while being well fucked anally, so it appears not much enjoyment on their part, which would put me off.

The only way I could imagine being gay would be if I was in prison on a long stretch.

About all I could envision would be frottage as per:

External Link/Members Only

What do you all think?

There are plenty pictures of TS's that would fool anyone but of course no manly man on here would ever admit to being fooled

im not disputing some of them look like hot women..!! I wouldn't give a shit admitting it.. butttttt when he pulled that cock out I would then know this is a man and I don't want him sucking my cock or bumming me coz I am not gay...! like it or not but if someone with a cock sucks you off, or you fuck them ITS GAY..! it is literally the definition of GAY  :dash:

James999

If you see a picture of a woman and you found her attractive are you saying if you found "she" was a TS you now dont find her attractive or if you still do you must be gay. Therein lies the dilemma

Why try and justify your actions, you booked a Bloke and a bloke with a big cock and fake tits, no dilemma involved, but why not just get another gay bloke, buy a dress and take turns wearing it and playing Arthur & Marthur  :vomit:

shengfan

im not disputing some of them look like hot women..!! I wouldn't give a shit admitting it.. butttttt when he pulled that cock out I would then know this is a man and I don't want him sucking my cock or bumming me coz I am not gay...! like it or not but if someone with a cock sucks you off, or you fuck them ITS GAY..! it is literally the definition of GAY  :dash:

You trying to convince others or yourself there?

shengfan

Why try and justify your actions, you booked a Bloke and a bloke with a big cock and fake tits, no dilemma involved, but why not just get another gay bloke, buy a dress and take turns wearing it and playing Arthur & Marthur  :vomit:

Did I? dont remember that James,(you booked a Bloke and a bloke with a big cock and fake tits) as mentioned before you seem to spend a great deal of effort on similar threads just to take the piss out of some people, why bother using so much hateful negative energy? How did we get to me booking Katelyn to buying a dress and playing......is it a secret yearning of yours? Go for it Jim  :drinks:

You trying to convince others or yourself there?

I don't need to convince myself of this..! im stating facts you've said you find these guys attractive and I said some of them look hot also... but where we differ is you fuck them and get your cock sucked of them.... I don't... imo you might be a bit gay..!! although you "don't go near there cocks" you kinda must be a little bit close when your fucking there arses  :unknown: sheng were never gonna agree lol  :drinks: live and let live I don't really care m8, I just gve an opinion, happy sucking lol

shengfan

I don't need to convince myself of this..! im stating facts you've said you find these guys attractive and I said some of them look hot also... but where we differ is you fuck them and get your cock sucked of them.... I don't... imo you might be a bit gay..!! although you "don't go near there cocks" you kinda must be a little bit close when your fucking there arses  :unknown: sheng were never gonna agree lol  :drinks: live and let live I don't really care m8, I just gve an opinion, happy sucking lol

"I just gve an opinion, happy sucking lol"

you just couldnt resist could you, I assume because you think thats an insult to me lol. sorry Marbella you can't insult me because Im happy with who I am  :drinks:

shengfan

Gonna leave this thread now to the real men, the alpha males who know what they like and know how to get it lol good on you guys :music:

greychap

It's not a label it's a fact, in the same way it gets dark at night, we are not labeling the night just saying it as it is, why do people have to try and legitimise their actions by saying things such as "i don't do labels" or "you don't know me"

No one has to know anyone, if a bloke is fucking another bloke it's Gay  :hi:

I love your humour James.. you say it as it, no diplomacy . :hi: :lol: :lol: :lol: