Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Any North East lads have Leeds recommendations?  (Read 1514 times)

Jaaaeeemes

I would ask in the Yorkshire forum but it's fairly quiet and seems to be full of barely literate divvies. I trust you lot more.  :kiss:

I'm gonna be in a Leeds hotel from the Monday after next - anyone know any particularly good girls there?

Offline Uniformad

Leeds has got a lot of girls in and around the area, what exactly are you looking for.

yorkshire123

I would ask in the Yorkshire forum but it's fairly quiet and seems to be full of barely literate divvies. I trust you lot more.  :kiss:

I'm gonna be in a Leeds hotel from the Monday after next - anyone know any particularly good girls there?

Now that's an opening line  :hi:
Nice to see a wanker starting how he means to continue instead of the normal leading up to it Hidden Image/Members Only

Looking4fun

If I was in Leeds I'd be booking classycharlotte tried last time she was here but she was busy

Offline MasterChief

Now that's an opening line  :hi:
Nice to see a wanker starting how he means to continue instead of the normal leading up to it Hidden Image/Members Only

He does have a point though :)

yorkshire123

He does have a point though :)

What point would that be?
- North east members know more about Leeds than the Yorkshire based members?
- The Yorkshire members are more illiterate than the north east members?
- The Yorkshire members are divvies, more so than the north east members?

By the way I rarely punt in Yorkshire & love the NE boards, my objection was more to do with his inflammatory opening post.
On reflection I'm not sure he was talking about the Yorkshire arm of UKP but another forum? If that was the case then I would have apologised but reminded him that Leeds was in Yorkshire the last time I looked. But alas he is banned already.

Offline MasterChief

What point would that be?
- North east members know more about Leeds than the Yorkshire based members?
- The Yorkshire members are more illiterate than the north east members?
- The Yorkshire members are divvies, more so than the north east members?

By the way I rarely punt in Yorkshire & love the NE boards, my objection was more to do with his inflammatory opening post.
On reflection I'm not sure he was talking about the Yorkshire arm of UKP but another forum? If that was the case then I would have apologised but reminded him that Leeds was in Yorkshire the last time I looked. But alas he is banned already.

Or it could be that Yorkshire folk need a sense of humour  :D

eeeasy

Stay in the North East Not worth the travel for the rip off prices  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline mcb

Never punted in Leeds. If I were to, Candii would be top of my list (and only if I was feeling happy to part with a more-than-average number of notes, as she's not cheap).

Dino

Isn't IK Services or someone still around?

Though I remember hearing from 1-2 guys that they preferred to make the trek to North-East for a punt than pay their prices etc !!

Apart from that, I think Diamonds once had a Yorkshire website, and, whilst their site looks a bit odd (something to do with this supposed chest-sitter??) - Angels of Devils ?!?!