Author Topic: European city punting  (Read 6275 times)

Offline nuggett70

Gents, I have read many threads but am hoping for some specific advice! I have a window of opportunity to get away for a long weekend in December! 😜 so I am wondering which European city is the best for punting? Girls you can recommend etc! Any advice would be appreciated!

Offline vindici

I am wondering which European city is the best for punting?

I like busty slavic girls, so for me Warsaw is top of the list.

Offline irving6

I like busty slavic girls, so for me Warsaw is top of the list.
Do you need a contact for arranging punts in Warsaw?

I'm tempted to visit next summer, Krakow was a bit of a let-down for me trying to arrange punts, couple of nice massages but trying to book fit escorts in their early to mid 20s was a struggle for me. Just had a look at escort.club and there are 593 verified ads in Warsaw for women aged 18-25 so in theory I should be ok...

Offline vindici

Do you need a contact for arranging punts in Warsaw?

I've been so many times, now I have a rotation of "regular" girls I like to visit.

I do still however have a local guy that arranges punts for me if I choose to go "off menu". I bung him a few euros and he makes calls for me if I need them. He's actually the 3rd guy I've used for this service after the other two disappeared for various reasons.

I agree with you that it can be difficult to arrange punts with some women, since many do not have WhatsApp etc, however I have still managed, with a lot of effort.

You need to be patient, plan ahead and have a local SIM.

Offline Happy gent

I have recently returned from Wroclaw.

It's a lovely city and I managed to get in a full B2B massage, striptease dance to start, two endings in an hour with assisted shower to finish. Nice attractive Polish girl, all natural with good assets and blond.  Cost was 300 Zloty (60 GBP) but I had to get a taxi to a flat a little distance but pretty cheap using Bolt.

Unfortunately her advert is now down so I cannot do a full review, but I used this site:

External Link/Members Only

And most girls/agent responded quickly via WhatsApp and it was my UK punting number and English didn't seem to be a problem.

It might be easier with massage providers as opposed full service providers I suppose?

Offline chamone2134

I have recently returned from Wroclaw.

It's a lovely city and I managed to get in a full B2B massage, striptease dance to start, two endings in an hour with assisted shower to finish. Nice attractive Polish girl, all natural with good assets and blond.  Cost was 300 Zloty (60 GBP) but I had to get a taxi to a flat a little distance but pretty cheap using Bolt.

Unfortunately her advert is now down so I cannot do a full review, but I used this site:

External Link/Members Only

And most girls/agent responded quickly via WhatsApp and it was my UK punting number and English didn't seem to be a problem.

It might be easier with massage providers as opposed full service providers I suppose?

Could you do me a favour and check if the advert for the Polish girl you was in Wroclaw is back up? I'm off there next week and don't want to take a gamble on an unknown sp. Thanks.