Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What do you wish you had known when you started punting?  (Read 3319 times)

Dave2014

I wish I had known that it will a bottomless pit into which a lot of my personal wealth will disappear forever.

Offline Silver Birch

I wish I had known, "Once a punter, always a punter"

I have always had a fascination with with world of prostitution but for years it was all fantasy.

I thought once I had scratched the itch the interest would lessen, but now I have stepped over that line, there is no going back.

Offline threechilliman

I have always had a fascination with with world of prostitution but for years it was all fantasy.

I thought once I had scratched the itch the interest would lessen, but now I have stepped over that line, there is no going back.

+1

tcm

Offline Sedlmayer

1)  I think all long-term punters have gone through a fluffy stage at some point. Wish I had known that it's not necessary.

2) Not to fall for a girl, who, after all is only interested in your money.

3 )Attitude and service are the key. Age, body type (within reason), ethnicity, etc etc. are secondary.

4) Stunning girls rarely provide the best service - they think that their looks are all they need. Lapdancers usually make shit prostitutes.

5) Don't be shy - if the girl advertises, for example anal, confirm before handing over the dosh that you will, in fact, be able to do her up the arse.

6) Don't be afraid to walk if any of your punter instincts tell you to.

7) Let your big head do the thinking and your little head do the shagging.

8) There's plenty of girls out there (at least in London) so don't jump through loads of hoops to see any one particular girl. If they don't show a phone number, move on.

9) Avoid elite courtesans like the fucking plague.

10) THERE IS NO CORRELATION BETWEEN PRICE CHARGED AND SERVICES RECEIVED. NONE AT ALL.

However, if you see a girl charging below, at present, about £90/hr, the chances of the girl being pimped, conveyor belt, bait-and-switched, etc will be far greater.

That's what I wish I'd known over 30 years ago, when I first started. Hope my advice is helpful.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 09:03:54 am by Sedlmayer »

yorkshire123

I wish I had known about UKP, Since joining I still take the odd risk but now its with eyes wide open rather than going in blind with no punting phone, No real pre-checks, careless with my ID, Accepting what services were on offer, fucking almost anything with a hole & generally chucking my money about like billy big bollocks.
No wonder they loved seeing me  :(

Offline smiths

I wish I had known that it will a bottomless pit into which a lot of my personal wealth will disappear forever.

That what makes a good WG is her attitude, NOT what she charges. Punting is a game of locating good WGs which punters are nowadays fortunate to have this site to help them do, pre-net i punted in the dark every time. There are good WGs that i have punted with from £60 an hour in London.

I also wish i had known other punters which for over 20 years i didnt, for me now knowing some punters is a very good thing and their help and advice invaluable and much appreciated.

Offline thefoxman

I wish I'd known prossies weren't all the stereotype ugly dope addicts

-I'd have started much earlier !

Tjkooker

Someone else mentioned not to be shy. This I agree 100%. I still get affected sometimes and miss out on some of the fun I should be having.

Offline Happyjose

1)  I think all long-term punters have gone through a fluffy stage at some point. Wish I had known that it's not necessary.

3 )Attitude and service are the key. Age, body type (within reason), ethnicity, etc etc. are secondary.

4) Stunning girls rarely provide the best service - they think that their looks are all they need. Lapdancers usually make shit prostitutes.

5) Don't be shy - if the girl advertises, for example anal, confirm before handing over the dosh that you will, in fact, be able to do her up the arse.

8) There's plenty of girls out there (at least in London) so don't jump through loads of hoops to see any one particular girl. If they don't show a phone number, move on.

10) THERE IS NO CORRELATION BETWEEN PRICE CHARGED AND SERVICES RECEIVED. NONE AT ALL.

However, if you see a girl charging below, at present, about £90/hr, the chances of the girl being pimped, conveyor belt, bait-and-switched, etc will be far greater.

That's what I wish I'd known over 30 years ago, when I first started. Hope my advice is helpful.

This. Sums it up perfectly for me.

Offline AnthG

I agree with that one.

But I would add that they may not be dope addicts, but they are pretty mercenary. That's something I think everyone should try and stamp into their thought processes when they start punting, that prostitutes are some of the most mercenary people you will ever encounter in life.

The thought that like in Pretty Women where Richard Gere shows Julia Roberts a good time and is kind to her so she falls for him, will never happen in real life.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 12:20:20 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Goofy85

Yep. This is how I started. It happened after I read some really glowing (fluffy) reviews. I just thought to myself, "wow I could have that experience" but just as a one off and then never again. Two years on and I'm cursing how much money I've spent. I currently haven't punted for a month and love that I haven't spent money on WGs, but I know I will be back. I do hope to punt less though (once a month). Depending if new girls tempt me. There are a few well reviewed girls I have yet to see.

Offline Silver Birch

The thought that like in Pretty Women where Richard Gere shows Julia Roberts a good time and is kind to her so she falls for him, will never happen in real life.

Which is exactly why I choose to shag prostitutes rather than have an affair.

Offline fisherofsouls

I wish I had known how short the girls' careers are...

I had some cracking punts in the first few years, but didn't hurry back because (a) kid in a sweet-shop and (b) it didn't occur to me that any particular girl wouldn't be around for ever...

Some great missed opportunities for a re-run :(

Offline Frenchie

Someone else mentioned not to be shy. This I agree 100%. I still get affected sometimes and miss out on some of the fun I should be having.

+1   !!!!!!!  Over the last two years my confidence has grown ..and although compared with some,  my likes are pretty 'vanilla' I now feel comfortable asking for what I want .

This however depends on finding the right WG .

Offline Silver Birch

Yep. This is how I started. It happened after I read some really glowing (fluffy) reviews. I just thought to myself, "wow I could have that experience" but just as a one off and then never again. Two years on and I'm cursing how much money I've spent.

My first two punts were very seedy affairs, 2nd one with the dreadful External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and I really thought punting was not for me and left both of these thinking never again.

Still a novice (and not prolific compared to most here) but approaching my 3rd anniversary.  :timeout:

password02

I wish I had known about UKP, Since joining I still take the odd risk but now its with eyes wide open rather than going in blind with no punting phone, No real pre-checks, careless with my ID, Accepting what services were on offer, fucking almost anything with a hole & generally chucking my money about like billy big bollocks.
No wonder they loved seeing me  :(

+1 - So So True !!!!! - A WG from AW said that I was her best and easiest client ever as I was ''An easy FCK''

Quesadilla

Err....well when I first started punting around 1997 I wish I'd realised there could be serious money to be made from setting up a punting site like AW. I'd be raking it in now - and would have first dibs on all the hot new chicks!  :lol:

Offline threechilliman

Couldn't agree more. Most of my best punts have been with WG's over 40 charging £100/hr or less.

tcm

Offline The_Don

+1

Aspen

That 99.9% of the girls are all so incredibly unreliable and full of bullshit.

Curious6705

That I should have started earlier. I declined an invitation from a well off friend to spend the summer in Thailand when I was still a teenager. Kicked myself more than several times for being so stupid.

Offline CBPaul

Can't think of anything to add, good list  :thumbsup:

west8

After 30 years, that's quite a profound conclusion.

Perhaps in another 30 you might realise that the sun rises in the East.  ;)

Offline saf1976

Sounds far fetched but I feel that film has a lot to do with the problems guys face dating a female. The problems multiple if you marry one. Then multiply again when you divorce. Glad to see Richard Gere himself has been slammed a few times like that, justice!!

This is why punting makes so much sense today.

Great shouts so far. I also wish i'd started earlier. The amount of pointless nights I had over a decade spending £60 a night to get hammered and to wake up alone. Could have been punting and felt a whole better next morning.

fredpunter

I wish I had known they weren't all riddled with stds, I'd have started much earlier

Offline GreyDave

Wished I had known and shagged more MILF types when I was younger the few I did in my teens and 20`s were sooo good and liked a younger me.
Wished I spent less on big tit shit service girls and shagged more diffrent nations girls :cool:
Wish I had started party and swinger events sooner..
Wish I had stayed at a fews places for extra when younger the rare times when  I was asked ( now I am asked what time do you need to get back by?) :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Sedlmayer

After 30 years, that's quite a profound conclusion.

Perhaps in another 30 you might realise that the sun rises in the East.  ;)

It didn't take me 30 years to come to that conclusion, you stupid cunt.
Several other members here have appreciated the thoughts I have outlined on this thread, so why do you have to be a smart-arsed retard cunt who thinks he's being funny.
Last time you did that you got a ban - would have been permanent if I were handing them out.
Wank8, the snake who could win WOTW every week, no problem.

Offline The_Don

+1 I'm now picking less othen. Sweet shop has worn off.

yorkshire123

It didn't take me 30 years to come to that conclusion, you stupid cunt.
Several other members here have appreciated the thoughts I have outlined on this thread, so why do you have to be a smart-arsed retard cunt who thinks he's being funny.
Last time you did that you got a ban - would have been permanent if I were handing them out.
Wank8, the snake who could win WOTW every week, no problem.

Sedlmayer I do wish you would stop beating about the bush & say what you really think  :lol:
Great list by the way  :hi:

Offline FLYING BLUE

How much cash I would end up spending in 30 years of this 'game' - I dare not even contemplate adding it all up :unknown:

Offline Happylad

NEVER, EVER, to believe a single word uttered by a wg. With possibly a  few exceptions they are, as a race, dishonest, deceitful and untrustworthy.  They make appointments they have no intention of keeping, and they will let you down at any time for the sake of a better offer, and they can extract your cash from you more easily than your dentist can extract teeth.

Offline Trevor12

That it's not a race. Savour each punt before the next.