Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal - Harrow on the Hill  (Read 6761 times)

13 review(s) for Crystal.Sensual.xxx (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sedlmayer

External Link/Members Only

Comms setting up this booking were very good, and there were no problems whatsoever.

Crystal works from a flat very close to Harrow on the Hill station on a busy main road - people are passing all the time so you don't stand out as you enter her front door. The area is absolutely safe and fine. Crystal and another girl occupy the ground floor flat, which is clean and perfectly fit for purpose. Bedroom and bathroom are nice. There could be another punter in the next door bedroom if that bothers you. Doesn't bother me, but be aware.
If anybody has information about the other girls who work there I would be very grateful.

Crystal is a Hungarian MILF, says she's 45 and I would think that's about right. Her pictures on AW are very accurate - she's not for those who want a young girl, but I like a mature woman myself. She has a good slim/curvy figure, with nice legs and bum and medium-sized natural tits. No tats or piercings, thankfully. Her fac pics are very clear, so judge for yourself - personally I find her facially attractive. She's not dissimilar from Smiley Sindy in a lot of ways. Anyone who enjoys seeing Sindy should give Crystal a go in my opinion. She has nice eyes and smiles a lot.

She greeted me like a long-lost friend with lots of DFK, wearing a little black dress, with nice lingerie, stockings and suspenders underneath.
Sorry for the cliché, but if she doesn't genuinely enjoy snogging, she's a good actress. Good prostitutes are good actresses, of course.

Onto the big, comfy bed and loads of snogging, oral both ways, mutual masturbation, anal play, nipple play etc etc. Very nice and unrushed.
Eventually, sex in mish - pussy felt nice, and naturally wet - and then a really above average handjob to bring me off all over her tits. I had a very powerful orgasm, and then we had a chat and a cuddle for ten minutes. Very nice.
Anal is definitely on offer as an extra, bringing the hour rate to a very reasonable £120, and I'm going for it next time for definite.

My run of good punts continues. I'm struggling to find anything neutral/negative about this punt - it was damn good value at £90/hr.

Would I go back - no question. When she gets back from Budapest in the New Year, you try and stop me.
Would I recommend - yes, if you are looking for a good value, good service, dirty GFE with an attractive mature woman, definitely.

So - a punting project for next year? To organise a threesome with Crystal and Smiley Sindy, and bum them both!
(I think they might well already know each other, from the Southfields days)
Cue the Hungarian national anthem!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 09:49:13 pm by Sedlmayer »

Offline bestbefore

I think Nicky.Divine.xxx works at the same place. She used to be at Southfields. A very attractive girl and a great punt. Has had a number of different names!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 10:19:40 pm by bestbefore »

Offline Sedlmayer

I think Nicky.Divine.xxx works at the same place. She used to be at Southfields. A very attractive girl and a great punt. Has had a number of different names!

Thanks very much mate - I'll give her a try

johnnyboy61

I can confirm that Nicky.Divine.xxx does work in the same flat as Crystal (maybe I was the one in the next door bedroom!).  I don't think that Nicky offers anal, but if you are satisfied with a more vanilla service (which I am) I think that you'll find that she is really first class - very pretty and offers a very involving (but be warned, addictive - for me at least) GFE, but I don't think that she'll be up for a duo.  I know that she has had a number of profile changes , but you'll find that she is mentioned on this site in a few reviews including Nicole Vanilla Sky, and from those you can trace her other reviews.  I've just noticed that the pictures on suzy.pineapple's profile are also shot in the same flat.
PS Nicky's back home until the New Year

Offline Sedlmayer

I can confirm that Nicky.Divine.xxx does work in the same flat as Crystal (maybe I was the one in the next door bedroom!).  I don't think that Nicky offers anal, but if you are satisfied with a more vanilla service (which I am) I think that you'll find that she is really first class - very pretty and offers a very involving (but be warned, addictive - for me at least) GFE, but I don't think that she'll be up for a duo.  I know that she has had a number of profile changes , but you'll find that she is mentioned on this site in a few reviews including Nicole Vanilla Sky, and from those you can trace her other reviews.  I've just noticed that the pictures on suzy.pineapple's profile are also shot in the same flat.
PS Nicky's back home until the New Year

Thanks mate - so Crystal, Suzi and Nicky all work there - anybody know of any others. Any comments on any of these girls gratefully received.

Offline vickyslover

Not 100% but I think Suzi is Nicki's sister as she did say her sister sometimes works there .

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

Comms setting up this booking were very good, and there were no problems whatsoever.

Crystal works from a flat very close to Harrow on the Hill station on a busy main road - people are passing all the time so you don't stand out as you enter her front door. The area is absolutely safe and fine. Crystal and another girl occupy the ground floor flat, which is clean and perfectly fit for purpose. Bedroom and bathroom are nice. There could be another punter in the next door bedroom if that bothers you. Doesn't bother me, but be aware.
If anybody has information about the other girls who work there I would be very grateful.

Crystal is a Hungarian MILF, says she's 45 and I would think that's about right. Her pictures on AW are very accurate - she's not for those who want a young girl, but I like a mature woman myself. She has a good slim/curvy figure, with nice legs and bum and medium-sized natural tits. No tats or piercings, thankfully. Her fac pics are very clear, so judge for yourself - personally I find her facially attractive. She's not dissimilar from Smiley Sindy in a lot of ways. Anyone who enjoys seeing Sindy should give Crystal a go in my opinion. She has nice eyes and smiles a lot.

She greeted me like a long-lost friend with lots of DFK, wearing a little black dress, with nice lingerie, stockings and suspenders underneath.
Sorry for the cliché, but if she doesn't genuinely enjoy snogging, she's a good actress. Good prostitutes are good actresses, of course.

Onto the big, comfy bed and loads of snogging, oral both ways, mutual masturbation, anal play, nipple play etc etc. Very nice and unrushed.
Eventually, sex in mish - pussy felt nice, and naturally wet - and then a really above average handjob to bring me off all over her tits. I had a very powerful orgasm, and then we had a chat and a cuddle for ten minutes. Very nice.
Anal is definitely on offer as an extra, bringing the hour rate to a very reasonable £120, and I'm going for it next time for definite.

My run of good punts continues. I'm struggling to find anything neutral/negative about this punt - it was damn good value at £90/hr.

Would I go back - no question. When she gets back from Budapest in the New Year, you try and stop me.
Would I recommend - yes, if you are looking for a good value, good service, dirty GFE with an attractive mature woman, definitely.

So - a punting project for next year? To organise a threesome with Crystal and Smiley Sindy, and bum them both!
(I think they might well already know each other, from the Southfields days)
Cue the Hungarian national anthem!

Thanks for the review. :thumbsup: Could be a possible for me in the New Year.

johnnyboy61

Suzi is not Nicky's sister as her sister is definitely not a WG.

Offline Sedlmayer

Thanks for the review. :thumbsup: Could be a possible for me in the New Year.

Definitely think she'd be worth your while having a try, Smiths... :thumbsup:

Offline iPad3

Glad to see standards have been maintained here, I did a duo with Nicky and crystal at southfeilds so I can say with confidence both girls are very good.

Offline Convince Me

As this is this season of 'Good Will To All Men' can somebody please reactive this thread when Crystal returns?

Offline Sedlmayer

As this is this season of 'Good Will To All Men' can somebody please reactive this thread when Crystal returns?

Good idea - how about you keep an eye on her profile and let us know? :timeout:

Offline iPad3

Tell you what, send me 100 notes and I'll go and fuck her for you to, I'll even post a reveiw so you can read what it was like

Offline Sedlmayer

Tell you what, send me 100 notes and I'll go and fuck her for you to, I'll even post a reveiw so you can read what it was like
:drinks:

Offline Convince Me

Good idea - how about you keep an eye on her profile and let us know? :timeout:
Available today!

Offline Sedlmayer

Available today!

yes, she's back from Budapest and raring to go!
I was her first punt for 3 weeks  :thumbsup:, so it was lively alright  :P

Offline azrael

Glad to see standards have been maintained here, I did a duo with Nicky and crystal at southfeilds so I can say with confidence both girls are very good.

Quick question do both wg's get stuck into each other or do they just concentrate on the punter?  I was lookin at booking nicky as she's retiring, but im getting a raging hard on for crystal also. Would it be worth while booking a duo or seeing them one after the other  :drinks:

Offline iPad3

Quick question do both wg's get stuck into each other or do they just concentrate on the punter?  I was lookin at booking nicky as she's retiring, but im getting a raging hard on for crystal also. Would it be worth while booking a duo or seeing them one after the other  :drinks:

Last time I checked they specifically stated there was no girl girl action, also Nikki has had some suspect reveiws recently, however Crystal is top notch IMO.

Offline azrael

Last time I checked they specifically stated there was no girl girl action, also Nikki has had some suspect reveiws recently, however Crystal is top notch IMO.

Cheers budd  :drinks:

yumyum3

I know a few upstanding members on here have had a damn good time with Cristal. I have always had to resist the temptation because of the stupid prices she charges for extras. Fucking greedy IMO, a bit like Sindy in Fulham. Stops me from paying a vist  :mad:

Offline 385North

I know a few upstanding members on here have had a damn good time with Cristal. I have always had to resist the temptation because of the stupid prices she charges for extras. Fucking greedy IMO, a bit like Sindy in Fulham. Stops me from paying a vist  :mad:

I think these are what you call 'fuck off' prices. Some WGs don't enjoy anal, facials or having themselves filmed while at it, so they quote a high price for the inconvenience. I punted with Sindy once and paid the extra for anal. We didn't get round to trying it  until the end of the session, but which time I was getting it up for the fourth time. After a few aborted attempts I just couldn't get it inside her and gave up trying. Most WGs would simply have pocketed the cash for trying, but Sindy offered me a refund for the extra which was actually very kind of her. If she was greedy she would simply have trousered the £30 and had a laugh at my expense.

yumyum3

I think these are what you call 'fuck off' prices. Some WGs don't enjoy anal, facials or having themselves filmed while at it, so they quote a high price for the inconvenience. I punted with Sindy once and paid the extra for anal. We didn't get round to trying it  until the end of the session, but which time I was getting it up for the fourth time. After a few aborted attempts I just couldn't get it inside her and gave up trying. Most WGs would simply have pocketed the cash for trying, but Sindy offered me a refund for the extra which was actually very kind of her. If she was greedy she would simply have trousered the £30 and had a laugh at my expense.
Yes, I see what you mean. Nice to hear of Sindy's good deed  :)

onevote1

Yes, I see what you mean. Nice to hear of Sindy's good deed  :)

it's difficult this one as I suspect that as she's seen so many clients there are probably a wide range of views.

My memory of her is someone who jumps on you and starts kissing you once you're in the door and often the money is paid after the session, though I paid in advance when I filmed a session, only 30 extra.

she does anal everything and seemed more interested in giving good service than about money, though of course she expects to be paid certainly.

Offline iPad3

it's difficult this one as I suspect that as she's seen so many clients there are probably a wide range of views.

My memory of her is someone who jumps on you and starts kissing you once you're in the door and often the money is paid after the session, though I paid in advance when I filmed a session, only 30 extra.

she does anal everything and seemed more interested in giving good service than about money, though of course she expects to be paid certainly.

I've just realised she was my first real punt, I fully intended to tick one off the list and move on to parachuting or something, she was so good I was grinning from ear to ear when I left......fuck me she's got a lot to answer for. If only she'd been shit......would've saved me a fucking fortune!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 10:27:15 pm by iPad3 »

onevote1

Hi thanks for the post, I think  this thread has quite innocently mixed Cindy in with Crystal which is fine but for the purposes of clarity my post which is repeated below refers to the original subject of the post thread Crystal. when you click the Quote button it does not seem to pick up the quote and the additional quote the latest person is quoting about, it just seems to quote the last quote, either that or I am rubbish using it.

" it's difficult this one as I suspect that as she's seen so many
clients there are probably a wide range of views.
My memory of her is someone who jumps on you and starts
kissing you once you're in the door and often the money is paid
after the session, though I paid in advance when I filmed a
session, only 30 extra.
she does anal everything and seemed more interested in giving
good service than about money, though of course she expects to
be paid certainly."

Offline Loftus

Probably a year since I've seen Crystal in Harrow. I found her to be very enthusiastic with her extras. Paid 30 for filming, 30 for anal..so £150 in total for a full on hour or so...no rushing at all. Asked her to dress as a secretary, head off the bed face fucking, squirting, happily performing for the camera phone. Got her to hold the camera whilst I licked and fingered her.She basically rode the hell out of me, especially during anal. She initiated most of the session,  such as hanging her head off the bed, until I said I needed her ass again and she happily obliged. CIM finish, that she played with and slowly drooled back out for the camera. Can recommend and plan to return one day.