Author Topic: Lustful_Lauren - Lymm  (Read 1231 times)


6 review(s) for Lustful_Lauren (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Goldie69

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

Communication: Initially through DirectCam, arranged time, date & specifics of meet. 2 hours £500

Location & venue: arrived at the postcode given, residential area, easy to blend in. Phoned once arrived & given door number. Door was opened swiftly after knocking.

The Lady: I would say 36 is most likely genuine if anything she looks younger, pictures aren’t accurate for her body, very slim, but breasts are smaller & weren’t pierced (at least didn’t have piercings in). She is good looking, the type you would notice when out. She was friendly from the get go, not afraid to state her opinions & seemed very genuine.

The Meet: met in August. After getting paperwork out the way I jumped in shower as it was a long drive to meet her. Once out, met her in the bedroom, where she already had some water for me, & after a short conversation we stared with light French kissing & moved onto OWO, which was good, I indicated that I was about to cum, she carried on, however when I did cum, she took a little bit in her mouth which she quickly dribbled out over me & let the rest cover my thigh. When I asked about the CIM & swallow we discussed when booking, she said she had forgotten. At this point I’m dubious because as of late, many sp’s say they do, but don’t when I meet them. Anyways we carry on, I go down on her, which was clean & fresh, made her cum (I think genuine). We then talk for a bit, before we start round 2, she really wanted me to give her anal, which I obliged (covered of course). As I was about ready to cum, I asked if I could cum in her mouth, but she either ignored me or didn’t here, so I just finished off deep in her arse inside my rubber jacket. Talked for a bit afterwards before I jumped in the shower, got dressed and left.

I gave this a neutral & not a negative as she was very friendly & all her other services that I took part in were great, but no CIM or swallow is why I can’t give this a positive. I wouldn’t return, but if you’re not fussed about CIM/swallow then definitely worth visiting.

Didn’t ask why pictures weren’t of her, surprising as she has a fantastic body.

Offline No_filters

Her pics are of her on AW but are old.  I saw her earlier in the year and asked her. She no longer wears the piercings and hair colour changed to blonde these days.

Lovely girl.  I see her rate is now £300p/h which isn't worth it, she was good but not outstanding IMO

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Her pics are of her on AW but are old.  I saw her earlier in the year and asked her. She no longer wears the piercings and hair colour changed to blonde these days.

Lovely girl.  I see her rate is now £300p/h which isn't worth it, she was good but not outstanding IMO
Feel free to leave your own review if the meet was within the last 6 months  :drinks: