Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyy Lover - Coventry  (Read 4292 times)

1 review(s) for Sexyy Lover (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline S_holmes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Plans fell through so I was in Coventry at a bit of a loss. Took a chance and called the above girl after seeing her AW profile. Communication very good and within an hour I was let in to a terraced house in near the City Centre.

Was absolutely freezing and wet outside and the house was lovely and warm.

Marta was dressed in a very tight peachy/red outfit and was stunning. Accurate pics.
English very good.
Donation out the way then down to business .
OW and RO followed and was very good.Marta seemed to enjoy as well and made all the right noises- even think she came as much as anyone can tell!

Didn't fancy full works but that was my personal preference and nothing to do with Marta who was clean and delicious.
Hour flew by and I left a happy bunny.

Slight Negative : was interrupted mid-flow by other occupant in the house asking for baby wipes!
Apart from that, all good !

Offline Ted Rogers

Theres a few girls in that group I'd really like to see,

The area the house is in completely puts me off though

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

Is she working from the same house as Jennifer viip, nor*****ld street ?

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Yep sorry I was in the other room and crapped myself hence the baby wipes  :scare:

Offline S_holmes

MrBitchup:

Another 5 mins would have been appreciated as it was in the middle of an important phase...!

Offline S_holmes

MrBigstuff:

Yes it would appear so!!

Offline S_holmes

Mr Rogers:

Why unfortunately?!?

Offline Ted Rogers

Unfortunate for me in that I'm not to keen on visiting that part of Coventry.

Not the best of areas, no one seems to have had any bother just personal preference

I'm with Ted. I stick to the hotels and city centre apartments in Cov.
I saw Jennifer at a hotel and she was talking about looking for a flat, probably a good job they ended up that bit further out as otherwise I'd be skint and It woundbe a very lean xmas in the bigstuff household.

Offline saf1976

I've been to the house twice to see girls (as well as seeing Jeniffer when she was in the Britannia).

It's not the worst part of Cov. I'd imagine Wood End and the like would be a real no no for me.

There's a parking permit scheme in place, so they must have problems with lots of people parking cars in the area. I drove round to Firedrake Close and parked there.

The girls in this group are top notch though. As per pics and willing.

When I was b&s to Luiza, I went to the downstairs loo via the kitchen. When I went upstairs I could see in both rooms. No 'Sergei' present.

I'd love to walk in and book them all in 1 room :)

I notice today jeniffer is offering duo's, it doesn't say with whom though. 

Offline saf1976

I notice today jeniffer is offering duo's, it doesn't say with whom though.

I'd imagine it's this girl as there was some 2 girl pics of them both on their profiles.

I'd love to see Luiza with this girl. Both dark lean and flat chested. Would be a different 2girl meet from what I have had before.

Offline S_holmes

Interestingly, profile is the same but the person in the pictures is very much different....would like to try them out though! :D

Offline S_holmes

Have kept my eye on this profile and now another girl has appeared in the photos. Pretty damn fit as well. Who knows who you will meet when you turn up?!!
Reverse image search reveals photo used last year for sex chat on the LiveJasmin site.

Offline saf1976

Have kept my eye on this profile and now another girl has appeared in the photos. Pretty damn fit as well. Who knows who you will meet when you turn up?!!
Reverse image search reveals photo used last year for sex chat on the LiveJasmin site.

Good spot. The girls they have at that house are nice but there's nothing in those new pics that make me want to try her out.

Offline S_holmes

Saf, I rarely get up to Cov these days- if things change please let me know!!  ;)

Offline saf1976

Saf, I rarely get up to Cov these days- if things change please let me know!!  ;)

If that girl turns up again?