Author Topic: FS from Escorts v Massage Outlets/ Providers  (Read 1286 times)

Offline jarevets

Didn’t know where most appropriate to post this. Anyway….
Getting FS from a massage provider has a certain thrill to it and also the table means you are able to manoeuvre the lady to positions where your needs are better served than clambering about on a bed. Maybe I am imagining it, I seem to get a longer session of foreplay and how I want it in this situation- perhaps the providers are more willing..? Being north of 60, I also find it easier to perform standing up with the lady lying face up on the edge of the table….
Against that you can choose your escorts based on looks, body features etc. that you more often than not able to do with the former types….
Hey ho….thoughts?

Offline dking1

I kind of agree. The thrill of booking a sensual massage which is supposed be just b2b, then making it work upto sometimes RO, sometimes OWO and sometimes FS. And if there is some time left on any occasion, you can get some massage instead of pointless chit chat. I would usually prefer this route and 9 out of 10 times it works through massaueses.