Sugar Babies

Author Topic: sweetandkinkynicole, Heathrow  (Read 10412 times)

12 review(s) for sweetandkinkynicole (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sedlmayer

I raised the same issue here. He claims to be a mature student and his post about moving to London in late Sep. 2014 coincides with the start of the academic term.  Problem is that logistically a student unless coming from a wealthy family cannot have the funds to punt 2-3 times per week (as he says) even with the likes of Nicole who charge the modest £80ph (now £100ph). Even the 15min rate is £60. So when you factor everything he should normally spent about £800-£1000 per month on punting with Nicole … not very likely for a student, even a mature one who may be getting paid £1100-£1200 per month himself, but also has to pay the rent (even a shared shithole in London is at least £500 per month) and also allow for food, transportation and other living costs. So even if we believe he is a regular client he must be receiving a huge discount (like paying only £300-£400 per month for 10-12 visits) and he is returning the favour by speaking/touting on Nicole’s behalf on UKP. :hi:

Or, more simply, we think he's a fantasist at best, a downright liar at worst

UberX

There is something fishy with 44Remington. Apart from your first 3 posts on UKP all the other posts are about Nicole. Even in one of the 3 non-Nicole related posts you said: which may have been a prelude to talk about Nicole. Your early posts also mention you moving to London in a week, yet you quickly within days establish that you've seen her, seen to have answers for several communication queries and a few weeks after moving to London you proclaim that you're a "very regular customer". Of course you haven't written a review on her but seem to know the ins & outs of her problems, that the police came, that she's on holiday, advising people on how to communicate with her and even promoting her latest profile with the claim that you would recognise that jawline from anywhere in addition to her communicating with you from her personal number.

It sounds fishy, so excuse me if I have got this all wrong. Maybe you're her maid/pimp/boyfriend and maybe you will make it to 44 posts.

he was also a witness of Police interview of nicole's flat :wacko:

44Remington

I'm starting to get the impression you guys don't trust me.  :D
As far as finances go, I live frugally and have a lot of money stored away from previous jobs. Which is why I can afford to live a little. I don't drink anymore, or eat out, so I have a fair old bit of disposable cash floating around that other students wouldn't have.

Or, more simply, we think he's a fantasist at best, a downright liar at worst

Now you're just hurting my feelings. I just wanted to keep you guys updated.  :cry:

UberX

I'm starting to get the impression you guys don't trust me.  :D
As far as finances go, I live frugally and have a lot of money stored away from previous jobs. Which is why I can afford to live a little. I don't drink anymore, or eat out, so I have a fair old bit of disposable cash floating around that other students wouldn't have.

Now you're just hurting my feelings. I just wanted to keep you guys updated.  :cry:

Do you  import/export  Remington? :)

44Remington

Do you  import/export  Remington? :)

import/export? You've lost me there Uber.

Offline The_Don

import/export? You've lost me there Uber.

He referring to W/G. (Low blow) :unknown:

44Remington

He referring to W/G. (Low blow) :unknown:

Owch, anyway Don can vouch for my innocence. The guy knows a fair old bit about me.

UberX

44Remington

Actually I mean this one import/export
External Link/Members Only

:)

Haha, that was actually the first centerfire cartridge I ever shot; hence the name. It's really sweet, but I prefer .357 in a pistol calibre lever action. Cheaper and easier on the ears.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 04:05:16 pm by 44Remington »

Offline The_Don

Owch, anyway Don can vouch for my innocence. The guy knows a fair old bit about me.

Yes we both spent a lot of time in that flat.

Offline Sedlmayer

Haha, that was actually the first centerfire cartridge I ever shot; hence the name. It's really sweet, but I prefer .357 in a pistol calibre lever action. Cheaper and easier on the ears.

Oh. Gosh. Now he's a gunslinger as well.... :unknown:

44Remington

Oh. Gosh. Now he's a gunslinger as well.... :unknown:

We all need hobbies Sedlmayer, mine just all happen to be stupidly expensive and somewhat socially unacceptable.

Offline Sedlmayer

We all need hobbies Sedlmayer, mine just all happen to be stupidly expensive and somewhat socially unacceptable.

Whatevs mate - it's just that I feel this thread getting slightly surreal on me.....

44Remington

Whatevs mate - it's just that I feel this thread getting slightly surreal on me.....

We are drifting a little bit off topic. Yes.

44Remington

I'm planning to see Nicole sometime this weekend, maybe Sunday or Monday. So I'll report back to you all next week. I still haven't had a chance to see her since she started again.

jason26

I graduated about 2-3 years ago and given my experience of the frugal lifestyle a student lives I have a lot of admiration for Remingtons ability to afford frequent punts. I think the level of suspicion this guy is receiving from this forum is a bit silly. It is within the realms of possibility that he might have so much insight of Nicoles situation as he is a loyal customer hence why he is offered a discount rate. I have seen Nicole twice myself and she is a sweet and very sensual girl if not a little shy   ;)

Offline punk

And may be clever enough to play the game.

Offline smiths

I'm planning to see Nicole sometime this weekend, maybe Sunday or Monday. So I'll report back to you all next week. I still haven't had a chance to see her since she started again.

Whatever you report back with would make no odds to me, if she were the last WG on offer it would be a never again now. :thumbsdown:

Loveit

I can't find her profile on AW. Can somebody please help with a link? Thanks.

Offline The_Don

Offline backofthenet

what Jason26 said is absolutely right, there's too much amateur sleuthing on this site and it sometimes makes it harder to get information on prossies.

Gunslinger - i don't care if you are Nicole herself, her dad, her brother, her pimp, or just (as is clearly the case) a regular customer who is evangelical about his favourite prossie. Please continue to keep us abreast of her movements/profiles in the new year - am hoping she doesn't retire as the consensus on this board is that she's fantastic.

And if you are her, can I cum down your throat?

Cheers

Offline punk

what Jason26 said is absolutely right, there's too much amateur sleuthing on this site and it sometimes makes it harder to get information on prossies.

Gunslinger - i don't care if you are Nicole herself, her dad, her brother, her pimp, or just (as is clearly the case) a regular customer who is evangelical about his favourite prossie. Please continue to keep us abreast of her movements/profiles in the new year - am hoping she doesn't retire as the consensus on this board is that she's fantastic.

Cheers

back of beyond

44Remington

Cheers

Well that was a mental image I didn't particuarly want.  :vomit:
Also I don't get discounts, no one gets discounts. She isn't running a charity.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 07:54:20 pm by 44Remington »

Offline punk

And on another thread a punter claims that she does not know who you are as he asked

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44940.0
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 07:58:58 pm by punk »

44Remington

And on another thread a punter claims that she does not know who you are as he asked

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44940.0

She isn't exactly going to go around handing out her customers personal details. The girl is a professional after all.

Offline The_Don

Well that was a mental image I didn't particuarly want.  :vomit:

Its a fact of punting  (Not some thing I like to happen to me) and she does offer CIM, (listed in likes but up to her)

Now some may wish to think that they are the only ones punting a W/G but that's not the case.

I'm not a fan (in 1.2.1 punting) of watching the before (exit) and after punters (enter). It has happened to me and I tend to stay away from these types of location now.

44Remington

Its a fact of punting  (Not some thing I like to happen to me) and she does offer CIM, (listed in likes but up to her)

Now some may wish to think that they are the only ones punting a W/G but that's not the case.

I'm not a fan (in 1.2.1 punting) of watching the before (exit) and after punters (enter). It has happened to me and I tend to stay away from these types of location now.

Don I know full well what goes on, I've seen my share of middle aged guys sheepishly leaving various different girls. I was merely put off by a stranger asking to cum down my throat; as most sane people would be.

Offline punk

She isn't exactly going to go around handing out her customers personal details. The girl is a professional after all.

the punter did not asked  that, there is no big deal If a wg confirm's that a member on here has her private number.According to the women in question she has not given out her personal number.

Offline The_Don

Don I know full well what goes on, I've seen my share of middle aged guys sheepishly leaving various different girls. I was merely put off by a stranger asking to cum down my throat; as most sane people would be.

indeed

(Not some thing I like to happen to me)

Offline Bigus Dickus

the punter did not asked  that, there is no big deal If a wg confirm's that a member on here has her private number.According to the women in question she has not given out her personal number.

Sounds like Mr 44BlankFiring is a bit of a fantasist!  :wacko:

Jason

Also I don't get discounts, no one gets discounts.
Liar. If you were paying the full fee then why did you say this before?
Uber I don't talk finances, discretion and all that jazz. My lips are sealed.
If you really used to pay £80ph (or now 100ph) i.e. her advertised rate that *anyone knows about*, then why are you lips sealed?

Offline punk

Sounds like Mr 44BlankFiring is a bit of a fantasist!  :wacko:

sounds like it as they say 180.

Offline Bigus Dickus

He also mentioned possibly going to see her on Monday when tomorrow is her last day! So much for your insider information then!  :wackogirl:

44Remington

Liar. If you were paying the full fee then why did you say this before?If you really used to pay £80ph (or now 100ph) i.e. her advertised rate that *anyone knows about*, then why are you lips sealed?

Is not wanting to talk about how I manage my finances with a bunch of strangers via a public forum so weird?

Offline Bigus Dickus

Is not wanting to talk about how I manage my finances with a bunch of strangers via a public forum so weird?

You were happy to talk about your financial situation earlier (post 52) though and how you afford to punt as a student! Why have you become all shy now. Is it because you've been telling a few porkies?

;)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 08:20:22 pm by Bigus Dickus »

44Remington

You were happy to talk about your financial situation earlier (post 52) though and how you afford to punt as a student! Why have you become all shy now. Is it because you've been telling a few porkies?

;)

No porkies, I've just realised I've said way more than I should have. She is going to murder me.

Offline SamLP

Also I don't get discounts, no one gets discounts. She isn't running a charity.

You sound like a prossie. I must have read hundreds of profiles that have a similar answer in their Q&A's. So negotiating a price or asking for a discount is considered charity in business? I've worked in purchasing previously and nobody ever told me they weren't running a charity when I was negotiating a price for a deal.

Offline punk

You sound like a prossie. I must have read hundreds of profiles that have a similar answer in their Q&A's. So negotiating a price or asking for a discount is considered charity in business? I've worked in purchasing previously and nobody ever told me they weren't running a charity when I was negotiating a price for a deal.

spot on  :hi:

Offline Bigus Dickus

No porkies, I've just realised I've said way more than I should have. She is going to murder me.

I doubt you've even met her. If you know so much about her how come you mentioned seeing her on Monday when she's not working? Do you know where on her body she has a distinctive birthmark?

Just admit you've been caught out spoofing rather than trying to bluff further! It's fine we get fantacists on here often.  :music:

Offline punk

He also mentioned possibly going to see her on Monday when tomorrow is her last day! So much for your insider information then!  :wackogirl:

yes hmmmm

Offline happy as larry

That's why I asked her if any punters had her personal number because he said he was going to try to see on Monday when tomorrow is her last day

jason26

You know she might have denied giving Remington a discount rate or her personal number in fear others may ask for similar treatment. Ever thought about that?

Offline PumpAction

You know she might have denied giving Remington a discount rate or her personal number in fear others may ask for similar treatment. Ever thought about that?

No. Sounds like he's talking cobblers to me.

Offline Bigus Dickus

44Remington

He's gone very quiet now!  :rolleyes:

Well what more do you want me to say? I'm hardly likely to convince you of my legitimacy now. You've made your mind up, anything further I say will just be fuelling the fire.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Well what more do you want me to say? I'm hardly likely to convince you of my legitimacy now. You've made your mind up, anything further I say will just be fuelling the fire.

What about the birthmark then. At least it might show you've actually seen her!

44Remington

What about the birthmark then. At least it might show you've actually seen her!

I've sent you a message.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Offline SamLP

I still think Remington is associated with Nicole somehow. Has too much knowledge. The excuse of being a regular 2/3 times a week doesn't make him an expert in the goings on of the house as he says and it doesn't make sense financially either being a student.

She of course won't be admitting to knowing him so that she can distance herself from accusations of subtle touting.