Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good Anal for ~£120 an hour?  (Read 2237 times)

Offline Asian Playboy

Hi guys,

Anyone recommend any good anal in London for around £120 an hour?

Thanks

Mark Andrews

If I am going to be honest, that may be difficult to come by in London.

Offline MrSmiley

I've tried anal with this girl and it was fun!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

with the extra for anal it's less than £120. she's going home in a few days so better get in there quick!

Mark Andrews

Impressive to say the least; I take back my words!

Offline Sedlmayer

Hi guys,

Thanks

You don't give us idea as to age, ethnicity, location, body type, etc, but if you fancy having a go with a really nice MILF, try
External Link/Members Only
She's spot on your price and is a good punt. Don't blame me if she's older than you like - you should have been more specific.

If you can stretch to £130, the Smiley Sindy (another Hungarian MILF) is great and loves anal (for details click on "Reviews" under my avatar)

Offline davidgood

Hi guys,

Thanks
If you look at my reviews, nearly all those on 1 to 1s have involved anal, including Smiley Sindy.

They may not all be meetings with sweet young ladies but they are with those who actually do anal and do not charge a premium price.

I hope you find something suitable and provide a review in due course.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Sedlmayer

If you look at my reviews, nearly all those on 1 to 1s have involved anal, including Smiley Sindy.

They may not all be meetings with sweet young ladies but they are with those who actually do anal and do not charge a premium price.

I hope you find something suitable and provide a review in due course.

Regards,

davidgood

David is your go-to man for reasonably-priced anal mature prostitutes, no question.  :thumbsup:

Offline jackburton1976

You don't give us idea as to age, ethnicity, location, body type, etc, but if you fancy having a go with a really nice MILF, try
External Link/Members Only
She's spot on your price and is a good punt. Don't blame me if she's older than you like - you should have been more specific.

If you can stretch to £130, the Smiley Sindy (another Hungarian MILF) is great and loves anal (for details click on "Reviews" under my avatar)

Thanks for posting this one mate, I've seen this bird a couple of times when she was in Southfields a couple of years back(funnily enough, same apartment as Audrey Love and Smiley Sindy used to be in).

Offline Sedlmayer

Thanks for posting this one mate, I've seen this bird a couple of times when she was in Southfields a couple of years back(funnily enough, same apartment as Audrey Love and Smiley Sindy used to be in).

No problem mate - Sindy is one of my mainstays. Such a shame that Audrey has those terrible tit implants......
What do you reckon to my chances of getting Crystal and Sindy together for a threesome?