Author Topic: Angel - Tampere (Finland)  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Dad_Bod

When: Today 17/11/25 approx 4:15pm
Where: City centre Tampere (flat next to Stockmann department store, about 3 minutes walk from central train station).
How much: €100 for 30 minutes

Booked via: Whatsapp details taken from External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I'm in Finland for business for a week and based in Tampere (about 90 minutes north of Helsinki). It gets dark here early and I'm done with my work commitments by midday, so I decided to line-up a quick punt today to kill some time and break the afternoon up a bit. Realescort.fi and eurogirlsescort.com had plenty of options in Tampere, mostly girls passing through town for a few days at a time and mostly South Americans, Czechs and Poles rather than local talent. Angel is French but lives in Finland (in Helsinki) and comes to Tampere for a few days at a time. Her profile appealed as she goes into more detail on there about her services than the profiles clearly posted by agencies and a bit of her personality shines through in her long introduction. I contacted her on whatsapp yesterday to see if she'd be free at 4pm and she said she would and to contact her 30 minutes prior and she'd give me the full address, whilst clarifying that I'd be able to walk there from the train station. So, today at at about half 3, I sent another whatsapp asking if she was still up for 4pm and where to go. She replied quickly asking if I'd be okay to make it 4:15, which I replied to saying "fine by me". She replied with the name of the street and details of what entrance to look for, saying to text again when I was there. At 4:15, I texted from the entrance to the block of flats I'd been directed to and she replied (again straight away) with what bell to press and then what floor to come to once in ("and please be quiet").

On getting to the correct floor, the flat door is cracked open so I quietly let myself in and Angel is stood in her living room area waiting for me, along with a little pug (dog). Angel is in a tracksuit but looks better than her pictures (her profile pics are a bit much for me and make her look like Jodie Marsh, but thankfully in real life her make-up is a lot more subtle). She asks for the money up-front then gives me a towel and shows me to the bathroom so I can take a shower. The bathroom is clean and has a chair where I can stack my clothes whilst I have a quick shower before drying-off and heading back out into the living room. Angel then leads me into the bedroom and asks me to lie on the bed and put the towel aside.

 After a quick run through of her simple three rules (1 - don't touch her face or hair,  2 - no kissing and 3 - no fingers inside her), which she delivers in a friendly but matter-of-fact way, she asks me to relax. She slips her tracksuit off and reveals her banging gym toned body. Initially, she slips her bra off but leaves her knickers on and sits beside me on the bed and makes some small talk whilst stroking my dick with her hand. The gentle hand job doesn't do anything for me because I'm still thinking about work (much to my annoyance) so she puts a condom onto me and starts a blowjob, whilst again telling me to relax as she can sense I'm uptight about something. The blowjob feels good but isn't putting any lead into my pencil, which isn't like me. Angel shows her experience though and knows there's something unsaid that's bothering me that's not allowing me to fully relax, so she says that if I get on top of her that'll help. I remark that I don't see how, as I'm not hard yet so I won't be able to do anything - but she asks me to trust her and she'll put me at ease. I get on top as instructed and she slips her knickers off, and somehow guides my flacid dick inside her (no idea how) and starts to work her pussy around it. That makes me stiffen up a bit but not fully and I'm starting to get annoyed with myself as I have this gorgeous tanned and tattooed younger lady doing everything right but I'm still not allowing myself to just enjoy the moment. Angel is in no rush however and continues talking to me as she grips my dick with her pussy, eventually saying "I bet you'd like doggy, right?". Now, that makes her a mind reader, as that's exactly what I came into the punt wanting to do, but I hadn't suggested it yet as I still wasn't properly hard. She moves into position and again manages to guide my dick inside her despite the fact that I'm only at half-mast (this makes it sound like she must have some gaping wide pussy, which isn't the case at all - she just seems to have enough control over it to make it able to pull you in and grip you). As soon as I'm inside her in doggy I instantly feel like there's a lot more feeling and I feel myself stiffen. I slowly start pumping away and she makes all the right noises without going OTT or anything. I'd enjoyed the view when I was on top of her, as she has a pretty face, great tits and loads of little tattoos (like Stitch from 'Lilo & Stich' on her arm) but the view from the back is even better and shows off her toned arse and hips perfectly. I pump away for a good 15 minutes, loving every second of it - and she appears to be into it too. As I feel I'm about to cum, she obviously picks up on it somehow too and says "I want you to cum inside me", which tips me over the edge and I fill the bag seconds later.

Then it's the usual universal punting thing of a couple of tissues and a wet wipe to clean myself up with. Angel then excuses herself and says she wants to use the bathroom to freshen-up, which gives me a couple of minutes alone to cool down and wait for my erection to subside a bit before I get to go back to the bathroom for another quick shower and head off into the dark afternoon. Angel tells me she's around until Friday, so I imagine I may see her again since I'm stuck in town until the weekend. I will keep an eye on the website to see if anyone else of interest comes to town before committing to anything though. If I was in Helsinki there would be way more variety however, so there's every chance that Angel will remain my best option in Tampere.

Overall, a positive punt. Angel's excellent English and ability to read me and put me at ease was just what I needed. Whilst the list of "don'ts" might sound like a weird way to start the punt, she was so welcoming and friendly that it didn't come across that way. I regret not asking if I could have gone down on her since that wasn't listed in her exclusions, but I was too lost in my thoughts at the start of the punt to get into that. If I do see her again, I'll be sure to ask about that and pay far more attention to her great breasts.

Hidden Image/Members Only