Due to an early morning flight I found myself at a budget hotel on the Bath Road and wanted some company at 8pm.
Hoping this info helps someone else in a similar situation.
There appear to be several agencies that cater for outcalls to Heathrow, and a standard price of 130 for an hour.
Plan A: I first tried to book this lady, trying to make arrangements a couple of days in advance as experience tells me that on-the-day appointments are often bad decisions:
External Link/Members Onlyand I initially had no reply to the online booking form or to test messages, however an email did get a swift reply (from guy called Gary

) saying:
lady's confirm work at 6pm on the night so we won't know until Saturday if Kendal is available also lady's start work at 8.30pm
My
plan B was:
External Link/Members OnlyAgain, no reply from the online booking form, but WhatsApp was responsive and said that. Despite some communication challenges, I had a call from "Chloe" at about the start-time I'd thought I booked - she clearly wasn't going to make an 8pm appointment, but this was at least progress. She sounded Eastern-European (not Italian) and utterly disinterested in customer-service... I double-checked the service that I wanted (two pops in the hour, and this had all been OK on WhatsApp). She said that the standard 130 gets you just vanilla sex and one pop. Anything else would start at an extra 100 pounds. I opted not to proceed and she seemed unbothered about the loss of a booking!
The events of
Plan C will come in a separate review as it was a very odd, but very satisfying, local incall experience.