Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Am I at fault here?  (Read 2108 times)

Offline Granty

OK, so had a 1 hour outcall with Cheryl from Amour lined up for 7:00 tonight. I'd emailed them on Monday and they emailed straight back to say yes, and could I confirm before today at 10:00am.

So on Wednesday afternoon about 4:00, I emailed back and very specifically said I wanted to confirm the booking and also asked for a particular costume. I then got a reply to this which said yeah, no problem, she'll tell her to bring it if she has one.

Now it gets to 7:00 tonight and no show. Then 10 past, so I ring up. I get told she's on her way and if I'm the 7-9 booking. That should have set alarm bells ringing. Anyway, another half hour goes by and still no show, so I email again.

I now get told that because I hadn't confirmed on Thursday morning, they didn't book me in. The lady who I spoke to said she'd been forwarded copies of the email conversation I had with Stacey(?) and there was nothing there to confirm the booking which I obviously disagree with. She then said I'd be best off ringing her tomorrow to sort this out.

So basically...am I in the wrong here? Should I have taken their request very literally and waited till Thursday morning before booking? I'm a reasonable guy, so I'm not going to ring up ranting and raving about it. If I'm in the wrong, I'll happily say so.

Just wondered if I made a rookie error here, or if the mistake is on their part.

Offline Boundless

I think the ambiguity is in the first bit.

Did they say "confirm before 10.00 Thursday" which would to me mean Weds  or "confirm Thursday before 10" which of course would mean today.

Just my thoughts.

Trelf

They will have wanted a confirmation on the day of the booking.
This seems to be a simple misunderstanding of what was required.
Its unfortunate and no ones fault IMHO.

Offline Granty

Exact wording is "please confirm before ten am Thursday"

Which means to me any time before then - anyone disagree? Like I say I'm not going to kick off about this, just want to know if it's something I should hand my hands up about.

Offline RobVar

My experience is that the confirmation happens on the day the meeting is supposed to happen unless the meeting is early morning then confirmation is expected the evening of the day before

Offline Granty

So my mistake then? OK, fair enough.

Offline MasterChief

Yep, always same day in my experience

Offline johnny34

They will have wanted a confirmation on the day of the booking.
This seems to be a simple misunderstanding of what was required.
Its unfortunate and no ones fault IMHO.

Agree. Simple misunderstanding by the sounds of it. Confirmation usually on the day of the booking before 10am.

femalepunter

I always took it to confirm on the morning of the booking as well

Offline Granty

Fair enough then. I'll ring tomorrow to clear it up and so they know I'm not a time waster for when I use them again.

Offline AnthG

Exact wording is "please confirm before ten am Thursday"

Which means to me any time before then - anyone disagree?

No as others have said it means confirm on the day before 10am or they will give the booking to someone else thinking you have changed your mind.

Prostitutes and agencies do everything on the day. They are on the day people and not advance planners. And to be honest given all the people who likely book and then change their minds, forget, or just are too busy to go through with it you can kind of understand why.

If it means anything for my first attempt at punting and after messaging on AW and agreeing an in advance punt. I was told by the girl to call in advance to confirm it. I phoned the night before too. Looking back I really don't know why I did that as it seems obvious to me now. But a lot of things for me has been learned from doing the wrong thing.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Boundless

Agree re the "on the day" thing.

However, my 2 regulars are fine with forward planning (maybe because I'm a reg, I don't know)
I quite often book a week or more in advance but I'll always text or message on AW the day before to confirm I'm still coming.

I've had a few who when I've asked if they're available on a day next week say, yes that's OK just contact me the day before, only to find when I do that they say Sorry Hun not working tomorrow. Piss poor if I'm planning on travelling any distance, but this subject has been done to death on here.

Offline Granty

As an update, just got some really excellent customer service from Stacey.

Rang up just to clarify that it was crossed wires and that I wasn't a time waster and she was great (she'd actually emailed me last night about it, but Yahoo was playing up). Really easy to talk to and as a gesture of good will and so there's no hard feelings I'm getting a 60 minute outcall for £90. Result!

Toshiba

Stacey is good at the service when it goes tits up.

You are supposed to confirm on the day before 10am so they were right, but i use amour and know this.i agree with their policy and disminds as they must get lots of timewasters

Offline FLYING BLUE

Very glad to hear that it's sorted out - hope you enjoy

It's the actual wording used, which is ambiguous & therefore, an easy mistake to make.

"Confirm before 10am Thursday" - in reality means 'anytime prior to 10am Thursday'

IF the wording (in future perhaps) was changed to - "On Thursday, please confirm before 10am" - then there is no ambiguity at all.

Offline smiths

OK, so had a 1 hour outcall with Cheryl from Amour lined up for 7:00 tonight. I'd emailed them on Monday and they emailed straight back to say yes, and could I confirm before today at 10:00am.

So on Wednesday afternoon about 4:00, I emailed back and very specifically said I wanted to confirm the booking and also asked for a particular costume. I then got a reply to this which said yeah, no problem, she'll tell her to bring it if she has one.

Now it gets to 7:00 tonight and no show. Then 10 past, so I ring up. I get told she's on her way and if I'm the 7-9 booking. That should have set alarm bells ringing. Anyway, another half hour goes by and still no show, so I email again.

I now get told that because I hadn't confirmed on Thursday morning, they didn't book me in. The lady who I spoke to said she'd been forwarded copies of the email conversation I had with Stacey(?) and there was nothing there to confirm the booking which I obviously disagree with. She then said I'd be best off ringing her tomorrow to sort this out.

So basically...am I in the wrong here? Should I have taken their request very literally and waited till Thursday morning before booking? I'm a reasonable guy, so I'm not going to ring up ranting and raving about it. If I'm in the wrong, I'll happily say so.

Just wondered if I made a rookie error here, or if the mistake is on their part.

I rarely book ahead of the day but if i do i ALWAYS confirm on the day whether asked to or not as doing so is the best i can do to ensure my booking is still on.

I dont trust a word Agencies say so dont punt through them nowadays, total pricks in my experiences.

Offline NotTooOld4It

Agree re the "on the day" thing.

However, my 2 regulars are fine with forward planning (maybe because I'm a reg, I don't know)
I quite often book a week or more in advance but I'll always text or message on AW the day before to confirm I'm still coming.
Same here. I generally text my regular girl early in the week to arrange an appointment on a Friday morning, which is th ebest time for me. Then I text her again first thing on the Friday morning just to confirm. I've never had a cancellation yet.

Offline JohnEv

But as you confirmed on the Wednesday, it would be fair to expect them to re-affirm they wanted confirmation on Thursday morning.

Quite a few communication failures on their part but nothing bad, just careless.