Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blondebabehoney  (Read 3619 times)

Offline Uniformad

How can I not get to see this lass no matter how many times I try  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: frustrating is an understatement

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Mansell

You need to book in plenty of time, up to a week ahead. Also she seems to have Friday booked out solid. Was looking to book her for a friday couple of weeks ago and it was booked out 1 week ahead. Not sure if 1 hr helps or not, as I always do 1 hr bookings.

Seen her a couple of times and she's well worth the wait  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Bazza69

Do you know how far in advance she takes bookings? Have heard brilliant things (apart from a few cancelations)

Offline johnny34

Do you know how far in advance she takes bookings? Have heard brilliant things (apart from a few cancelations)

If she has dates up on her Aw profile the sooner you book up the better. Sometimes you can arrange for the following day if your lucky. Well worth it if you can get a booking.

Offline Mansell

Just done a review for you.

She seems to have some time on Sat, but to be honest I would have thought she might be booked, worth asking. Sunday she puts next weeks avail up. But both times I saw her were a tuesday and I emailed to ask for specific day / time, which were fine as booking early the week before. ie you have to plan  :)

I know the second time I saw her, she said she was having a nightmare with a broken laptop, but sure that's sorted by now.

Offline Highlander

How can I not get to see this lass no matter how many times I try  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: frustrating is an understatement

Didn't you post the same thing a month ago? Not being funny but have you got bad feedback or maybe scared her off in some way?

Offline Uniformad

Didn't you post the same thing a month ago? Not being funny but have you got bad feedback or maybe scared her off in some way?
yer did post a while ago for some reason she just does not respond to emails no matter if it's for 30 min or hour good feedback on my behalf as well, it's just frustrating that you don't get a email back even if it's to say she does not want to see you, I seen Amelia from amour last night instead. Review to follow.

Looking4fun

I've had similar problems read all the great reviews on here & her reviews on aw.
It went something like this emailed no reply, emailed again a few days later got a reply very polite so I requested day & was flexible with time for the booking thought it was all sorted then got a reply back saying sorry she was booked, gutted!
Had similar problems trying to book teen jade couldn't get a booking with her either
screwed my plans of seeing one of them then trying to book a duo with them
My lose I guess not sure if it's because I'm new to aw? Or they have regulars that they give priority to? My correspondence has been polite & friendly so not sure what the problem is

Offline Uniformad

I've had similar problems read all the great reviews on here & her reviews on aw.
It went something like this emailed no reply, emailed again a few days later got a reply very polite so I requested day & was flexible with time for the booking thought it was all sorted then got a reply back saying sorry she was booked, gutted!
Had similar problems trying to book teen jade couldn't get a booking with her either
screwed my plans of seeing one of them then trying to book a duo with them
My lose I guess not sure if it's because I'm new to aw? Or they have regulars that they give priority to? My correspondence has been polite & friendly so not sure what the problem is

Yer sounds familiar to me with jade as well, think they are both busy so can pick and choose I'm fine with that but a email back should be the least they should do just to confirm that they don't want to see me or anyone else in the same position. I'm not holding my breath.

Offline Mansell

I have had no replies to some emails and didn't get any feedback after last visit. So don't think it's just you two. Must be very busy.

Also tried to book Jade a few weeks back when Honey was fully booked that day and no luck, but did get a reply to say this, mind, she doesn't seem to be working as much, or not putting through AW.

Hopefully it will all settle down after Christmas.

Looking4fun

The only thought I had was & maybe some one on here can put my right on this, I've read that teen jade is from North shields so I'm not sure if when I send a booking request she has seen my postcode (on my member info) & thought it was a bit close to home or she is really busy & doesn't want to come off as rejecting people puzzling though

Looking4fun

Hey thought I should update this u emailed her yesterday got a reply back with an apology booked for the back end of next week what a Xmas present!

Offline Bengeo13

Looking4fun

To be honest I think their both very popular & are having problems fitting everybody in

Offline mcb

To be honest I think their both very popular & are having problems fitting everybody in

That's an unpleasant image.

Offline iceraider

Organised my first punt of the new year. It will probably all be downhill from this moment on. Although by the reviews i could see her being a new regular punt.

Looking4fun

I nearly had a booking cancelled 3 hours before but it was a legit reason so it wasn't a problem
One more try then in to my blacklist

Looking4fun

all i can say after getting to see her today is book well in advance she's truly worth the wait what an amazing time i had today
the only problem's that i found after my visit were
an hour wasn't long enough & my legs were that weak i wasn't sure if i could drive home still smiling now!

Toshiba

all i can say after getting to see her today is book well in advance she's truly worth the wait what an amazing time i had today
the only problem's that i found after my visit were
an hour wasn't long enough & my legs were that weak i wasn't sure if i could drive home still smiling now!

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: