Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Belsize chicas – Adultwork – Spanish & Latin girls (solo £80/hr, duo £120/hr)  (Read 11332 times)

3 review(s) for Lovely__candy (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for amanda_love_ (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Jason

Belsize chicas – Adultwork – Group of Spanish & Latin girls (solo £80/hr, duo £120/hr)

MEETING DETAILS:
Group name: Belsize Chicas
Adultwork Group profile: External Link/Members Only  (image form External Link/Members Only)
Group phone number: 02036951778
Current girls’ profiles:
1. Candy  (aka Lovely__candy): External Link/Members Only (image form External Link/Members Only)
2. Brenda   (aka teeny_brenda_ ): External Link/Members Only (image form External Link/Members Only)
3. Sandra (aka lollypop_sandra): External Link/Members Only (image form External Link/Members Only)
4. Lora (aka Lora_babybella): External Link/Members Only  (image form External Link/Members Only)
5. Deborah (aka deborah__): External Link/Members Only (image form External Link/Members Only)
Time of Visit: 21:10, Time Spent: 2 hours, Type of Visit: Incall (Belsize Park, NW3)
Total Fee Paid: £200 (1hr 121 with Candy for £80; then 1hr duo with Candy & Brenda for £120)

PREAMBLE:
Here is my own account about my own experience with Belsize chicas which for yet another time shows that in punting there are no guarantees and also it is horses for courses. So, Belsize chicas is a group of Spanish and South American girls-I am pretty sure the arrivals in this group are somehow orchestrated in the background but the girls are nonetheless doing this job freely and are pretty much independent. There is a lot of profile swapping going on with the chicas so to avoid confusion in the future I include the profiles in an image format as well. This review is about my experience with the current crop of chicas that took place earlier this week and as a whole I left satisfied. On the same night I first had a mediocre solo session with Candy and immediately afterwards a rocking duo session with Candy & Brenda. A duo for £120ph btw…

ABOUT THE CHICAS’ VENUE: (mostly positive)
The chicas keep changing locations working from several serviced apartments/studios in the NW3 area that can be booked online from websites such as trip advisor or booking.com. The one that I visited this week (nb. I am pretty sure that a Spanish girl I met in a different studio in NW3 last year was belonging to the same orchestrated group) is a block of around 30 serviced (nb. some are privately owned) ensuite studios (nb. weekly rent rate around £350-£400) in a Victorian terrace located in a safe, residential road situated between Swiss Cottage, Chalk Farm and Belsize Park tube stations about 10 mins walk from each. I believe each chica rents their own studio but perhaps not as some studios can accommodate more persons. Anyway for what is worth I only entered 2 studios on my recent visit – the first where the selection process took place and the second was Candy’s studio. Just to be clear the studios are separate much like hotel rooms are and they are on the same floor (ground floor). The studio that I spent my time with Candy and then Brenda also joined us was about 30 square metres in total (bedroom, dining area, kitchenette, small corridor all in an open plan studio arrangement plus a bathroom). Bathroom was clean albeit small; about 2 square metres (toilet, sink and power shower with curtain) – fresh towels provided. Anyway clean and fairly tidy I can’t really fault the premises for the purpose especially at this punt price but of course anyone can resort to nitpicking pointing out things such as the height and size of the bed (not a high divan and size only double - not king size), the energy coefficient being only 73% so not good for green punting, etc... 

ABOUT THE CHICAS’ PHYSICAL APPEARANCE:
I saw all 5 current chicas during the selection process but I can only recall the appearance of 4 (sorry I was distracted). Anyway I will describe the 4 girls that I remember but obviously start from and focus on the chicas that I shagged and are the two girls that I will review in detail later i.e. Candy and Brenda.

Candy (reviewed girl): (mostly positive)
Candy es una chica bonita de España (ella tiene 26 años, nacido en 1988). She has dyed blonde hair and dark-green eyes. Ella se mide 5ft3in/1.60m (descalzo). She has very nice, natural, non-saggy 32D boobs with inverted nipples, a petite-slim (size 8) figure and a nice arse. If I were to nitpick I would say that her tummy is not flat; she does have a little tummy but nothing off-putting - just don't expect a girl ‘without an ounce of fat’ in the abdomen area. The other parts of her body (thighs, hips, arse, arms, etc) are perfectly slim. She also has several discreet tattoos which you can see on her pics.  External Link/Members Only is her official verification photo but it is very unflattering as most verification photos are. However the verification photo I display below (first from the left) from her gallery is very representative/accurate. In the second picture you can see the little tummy I referred to above. According to my (subjective and criticised) quasi-scientific female beauty scale which you can read in this thread Candy’s face score is 8.0/10 and her body score is 7.2/10 (most points lost ‘unfairly’ due to her short height). Overall attractiveness score 7.6/10. She certainly floated my boat.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Brenda (reviewed girl): (mostly positive)
Brenda is a cute girl born in Paraguay (from Pedro Juan Caballero) but living in Spain. She is 21 years old (born in 1993). She is 5ft2in/1.58m tall, fairly slim (dress size 8-10) with 32D boobs. The pictures are genuine and some fairly accurate and if anything most are unflattering like for example this External Link/Members Only which really doesn't do her any justice about her face or body (e.g. it is as if she has tummy which she does have a bit but not that much) although it is accurate about her boobs. She wears teeth braces but not the old fashion ones like ugly Betty – they are pretty discreet. Below you can see some pics from her gallery that are representative (especially the rightmost one). According to my beauty scale her face score is 7.5-7.6/10 and her body score is 7.0/10.  Overall attractiveness is 7.3/10.

The other chicas (for reference only):
Sandra: Sandra looks to be in her mid-20s – again of Spanish nationality. Perhaps the current leader of the group. In my opinion she is the second prettiest of the chicas almost tied with Candy in first place (the third is Brenda). She looked very different from the photoshopped pictures appearing on her profile. I can't say better or worse- just different. There is External Link/Members Only in her gallery – again different but the resemblance is there and in my opinion she was better in flesh. I can't comment on her body as she was clothed – I can only say she was slim and around 1.63m/5ft4 tall (barefoot) - with shoes she’s taller.
Deborah: Lora is a Brazilian in her early 30s (she is 31y.o born in 1983). She is the tallest of the current crop of chicas – around 5ft7in. Facially she was OK/cute
Lora: I can't recall her, sorry. She was perhaps standing behind another girl or so. I remember I kissed her (on the cheek) but sorry. This memory lapse is unusual for a person with an elephant memory like me but anyway.

ABOUT THE MEETING:
(A) Meeting arrangement: (mostly positive)
The phone call was answered promptly either by one of the girls (I reckon Sandra) or a secret receptionist (my impression is that there is no receptionist). You don't need to book a specific girl (and if you book a specific girl you might get bait and switched) and you don’t need to book a specific time (btw opening hours are 11am-4am … the chicas live in the premises and are available for work when they don't sleep). I just called the landline number and got the address (they texted me it from a mobile number) after expressing a vague same day interest and indicating a rough time (around 9pm) and when I was outside I gave them a call on the landline number and I was texted directions of where exactly the entrance is - a girl (Sandra) came to pick me up from there and guided me into a studio. I wouldn't advise to book traditionally i.e. in advance requesting a specific girl - you're a very likely to get switched with one of the available girls plus you will be missing the very fun part of the selection process…

(B) Selection process: (mostly positive)
Unlike the shitty Euston/Kings Cross brothel’s modus operandi the chicas didn't come wearing bra and knickers standing in a line like soldiers ‘instructed’ by a maid. They came fully clothed and it felt like visiting a flat of 5 friendly Spanish/Latin girls all coming to warmly welcome me by each introducing themselves with a greeting, a handshake and exchanging cheek kisses. Then it was selection time. Asked each girl separately about services although the language barrier of some girls meant that one or two chicas who speak English more ‘proficiently’ assisted in translation. I had originally planned to start with a duo with Candy and Sandra  who are the 2 prettiest chicas from the current crop but Sandra said she doesn't offer sex, only blowjobs – perhaps she was on her period or she was tired. Brenda also caught my eye but I ultimately decided to start with a 1-2-1 session with Candy. Then I was guided into Candy’s studio.

(C) Accuracy of the chicas’ enjoy lists: (negative)
The enjoy lists of the girls as you could expect are a pile of shit ticking almost any service. Filming, facials, CIM and ‘exotic’ services like A levels, double penetration, fisting, gangs bangs, hardsports, rimming, enema, car meets are NOT available. Not that I would opt for most of these services but I would have loved to film the duo. I am flagging this up so to know that the way they advertise is dishonest and to not take the enjoy list for granted. Similarly with confirming things on the phone other than the price - meaningless. Anyway more about services in section D.

(D) During the meeting:
PART I. Solo session with Candy: (mixed)

Services that I made use of: Kissing/lipkissing, protected vaginal sex in several positions, OWO, 69, COB, ball-licking, cunnilingus, clit stroking, handjob, titjob, massage, shower together .

Once inside Candy’s studio I paid the fee (£80 for one hour) and she left the studio to go back to the other one to store the money. I could have a shower if I wanted while waiting but I was already freshly showered. She came back after 7-8 minutes but time started ticking AFTER she returned (fair play). For the record I entered the flat at around 21:10, with the selection process and her out of the room the session eventually started at 21:25 and finished at 22:25 (only to immediately recommence for duo). Anyway we started ‘FK’ (just lipkissing with *very minor* almost reluctant lip-locking) and rapidly undressed – I then started going downwards neck-kissing, kissing body, licking and sucking her inverted nipples and finally diving south of the border for some oral and clit stroking to which she seemed to be responsive. We changed for 69 after some time it was shagging time. She put on the condom and we started in missionary for 5-6 mins, then went for a brief 2 min reverse cowgirl, then doggy for 7-8 mins, then back to missionary (different variations) for another 5-6 mins. It was time for a break for blowjob and some mouthfucking (another good 5-6mins) and finally a handjob and DIY to completion with COB. We are still in the 40min mark and we go for a shower together (6-7mins) while we washed each other and had some chat. Coming back from the shower we still have time so we exchanged relaxing massages with her starting first. I started body kissing again from behind and with my cock doing the thinking I decided to extend for another hour. But another 1hr solo with Candy didn't seem promising so I opted for a duo (as per my original plan). She asked me which lady to bring in. I said Brenda … I asked if she is good she told me ‘she is brilliant’– I thought inside bullshit that will be even more money wasting – anyway I handed over the £120. But the friend down there was right after all… (see PART II)

POSITIVES:
1. Very friendly and polite
2. Obliging to any (within her service limits) request without reluctance.
3. Nice OWO technique and also plays with and licks the balls.
4. She took a long hard pounding in several positions - she didn't rush me to cum.
5. Responsive during reverse oral.
6. She looks sexy at all angles.
7. Good handjob and finally I cummed on her tits.
8. The relaxing massage and the showering together after the intercourse added to the “GFE”.
9. She was showered/clean.
10. No clockwatching and no rushing. No maid, neither other girls came knocking the door to indicate time is up. Time management is done by the WGs themselves and Candy is not a clockwatcher.
11. Presumably multiple pops allowed (although I went for one long 40min round personally).
12. Tight pussy

NEUTRALS:
1. No COF/CIM available (the absence of these services doesn't personally bother me).
2. No fingering (there was clit stroking though)
3. No or very light make up (but anyway she is naturally pretty so not a problem). Also her lower legs were not freshly depilated/waxed – not that you could see hair but you could get a slight rough feeling (I guess she left them for some days without grooming). Her thighs and rest of her body was ‘baby-smooth’ though.
4. She declined getting into more acrobatic positions (she was slightly injured)
5. She seemed a bit tired and sex was a bit perfunctory.
6. Not keen to cowgirl a lot. After just 2 mins of reverse cowgirl she asked to change to doggy.
7. Her English level is only A2 (elementary) as that is defined by (External Link/Members Only).

NEGATIVES:
1. No proper FK. Just lip kissing with very very minor and almost reluctant liplocking. Very far from proper French Kissing and obviously even farther from DFK.

continue to PART II here
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 01:22:52 pm by Jason »

Jason

PART II. DUO with Candy and Brenda: (positive)
Services that I made use of: ‘Superficial French kissing’/Kissing/lipkissing, protected vaginal sex in several positions, OWO, 69, COB, ball-licking/sucking, cunnilingus, clit stroking, handjob, titjob, shower together .

We are now at 22:27 and Brenda entered the studio while Candy was still out. I was in my boxers only and she got undressed to her bra and knickers. And then she ate me alive…Her passion was almost overwhelming and I had to rise to the occasion to keep up with this enthusiastic chica. About 7-8minutes in the session and Candy was still out but it didn't matter as I was busy passionately (albeit superficially) FKissing and kissing all over with Brenda and then licking her pussy. Candy eventually re-appeared at 10mins past.

I was now fucking Brenda in External Link/Members Only and Candy was standing above her bending her arse on my face so I was simultaneously performing to her cunnilingus. Then Candy turned around and put her tits on my face and started dirty talking. After some time we changed into me lying on my back having Brenda facesitting for cunnilingus in 69 and together with Candy they were taking turns giving a sloppy blowjob (OWO) while the other was playing with the balls or ball-sucking. Brenda turn around at some point facing towards me leaving Candy doing the blowjob alone and she (Brenda) started External Link/Members Only doing back and forth motions against my tongue and at some point she cummed or ‘cummed’. Time for Brenda to sit on my cock and as I wanted to see what was going on Candy was next to her playing with her boobs as well as grabbing the boobs of Brenda and from time to time coming down to bury my face in her tits. Brenda was doing a decent job in cowgirl by the way with tireless motions and at some point stepped up to External Link/Members Only. We then changed with Candy now being the cowgirl (reverse cowgirl) and unlike before the cowgirl was better and longer. While Candy was on top I kept (superficially) French kissing with Brenda. Candy came down and started giving a blowjob and a handjob.

Then I had both chicas for the classic double blowjob with me laying on my back and both in front of me them giving me a simultaneous blowjob each licking either side of my cock and then sharing duties. Next on the menu was having them side by side with their legs up with me licking the one and stroking the clit of the other and vice versa. I chose to fuck Brenda again in External Link/Members Only now and kept spanking her while Candy went behind me dirty talking and slapping my arse every 10 seconds for encouragement… Changed Brenda to the External Link/Members Only and had Candy next to her giving a show with her tits and dirty talking. As a finishing position Cabndy gave me a handjob in a position that requires drawing to explain with great visuals of 2 pairs of 32D boos and my face getting buried in them and she wanked me to shoot my load on Brenda’s body.

The entire duo round lasted about 45-47mins. We went to have a shower with Brenda (she took a pee on the toilet while watching her (I don't know whether this is classified as watersports…) and she then joined me in the shower and had some basic chat in Spanish. Came out of the shower dressed up and stepped out of the studio exactly at 23:25. I left with a big smile on my face thinking that the £120 I spent on this duo was perhaps my most vfm punt I had this year – I had better duos than this for sure but they cost me double and triple that price without being 2-3 times better.

POSITIVES:
1. Brenda is kissing and licking passionately. Albeit her French kissing is superficial with minimal tongue involvement there was *plenty* of *passionate* liplocking (as opposed to the reluctant/travesty/infrequent one of Candy). She also kissed me passionately on the neck and body, licked my ears, nipples etc –she did all this unprompted without asking her.
2. Brenda’s was enthusiastic.
3. Brenda gives a raunchy cowgirl and unlike Candy on the previous session she kept going without getting tired.
4. Brenda took most of the pounding during this session and she took it like a champ.
5. Candy upped her game from the previous hour and from almost dead-fish she became very energetic and naughty and she also started dirty-talking and spanking…
6. They both had an excellent attitude wanting to please. Unlike other low cost duos they concentrated on me they didn’t chat in their language leaving you feeling like intruding their conversation. I had their full focus and attention.
7. Nice OWO by both Brenda and Candy (Brenda takes it deeper) and the classic duble blowjob was good.
8. Both responsive during reverse oral (Brenda especially during queening while she cummed or ‘cummed’).
9. Great visuals at all angles…
10. Good handjob by both --- with naughty looks (Candy did most (85%) of the handwork)
11. Showering together with Brenda and we washed each other.
12. Both girls were clean/showered.
13. No clockwatching and no rushing.
14. Tight pussies.
15. I cannot comment whether either Brenda or Candy are smokers - this is a good thing as even if they are there was no indication about it in their breath, mouth taste or hair smell.

NEUTRALS:
1. No COF/CIM available (the absence of these services doesn't personally bother me).
2. No fingering (but there was clit stroking)
3. Brenda’s English level is currenly only A1 (‘Breakthrough stage’ aka non-existent) as that is defined by External Link/Members Only. Candy whose English is slightly better (level A2) helped in translation at a few points.
4. Lesbian action costs £20 extra. Frankly I didn't bother to watch each FKissing each other or each licking the pussy of the other and I had more important things to do than the ‘Daisy chaining’ so I didn’t pay for it.

NEGATIVES:
1. Candy continued to not offer proper French Kissing and only just a travesty/reluctant lip locking or even just light pecks - but it didn’t matter much as Brenda was (albeit superficially) partly compensating on this front. Plus in a threesome the GFE illusion goes out of the window anyway.

CONCLUSIONS AND FINAL VERDICT:
As far as I am concerned, overall it was a successful punt which started with a disappointing solo but followed by a rocking duo. It was like a football match with the first half being like a boring 0-0 with very few goal scoring opportunities transforming into a high scoring encounter in the second half.

Q. Do I recommend them? A. Yes, for a £120ph duo the chicas are definitely worth visiting … just make sure you chose the right ones. I wouldn’t recommend them for a solo especially Candy. Candy is good when she has energy but the lack of French Kissing (even superficial one) means that for most punters is no solo material. Still a fairly OK shag for £80ph given the looks. Your choice.
Q. Would I meet them again (going back in time)? A. Yes, but I would instead choose to pay £40 more (total £240) and have 2 successive duos.
Q. Will I meet them again in the future? A. Yes, this is a duo that I would gladly repeat for £120ph. Perhaps next time I will mix Brenda with another chica but I am happy for a repeat of this duo (Brenda and Candy) for £120ph.

NONMENCLATURE OF SUBSECTIONS RATINGS:
positive=4.5 or 5 stars, mostly positive=3.5 or 4 stars, mixed=2 or 3 stars, negative=0 or 1 stars
neutral=something that either doesn't bother me personally generally or didn't bother me at the time although it would be preferable if it were available or avoided (depending on the subject). It might be decisive for others though that is why is mentioned.

P.S: Most chicas - including Brenda and Candy - are leaving on Sunday (14/12) to go back to Spain for Christmas.  They return in January 2015.

Offline akauya

Thanks for that Jason.

I started a thread some time ago asking about this lot. It seems this group keeps resurfacing with different profiles always around Belsize Park.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18393.0

Offline SamLP

Would have been useful to have read this yesterday but alas it may have changed little in my punt. Glad you enjoyed it Jason. I was offered a duo but not with Candy as she was busy even though I had confirmed her availability and booked a time. I've reviewed Brenda and some of your experiences I saw in glimpses but it was mainly a negative from me. No OWO, no FK or even kissing even though I confirmed with her beforehand. Lovely body though but no passion whatsoever in the GFE way which put me off even though she was riding hard and grinding during cowgirl and had locked me in deep during mish but by that time I had lost interest as she purposely moved her head away so there was zero eye contact and zero kissing, only lots of body and neck kissing.

Offline The_Don

The serviced apartments are just 1 location, their is also a very lovely flat they operate from. See my review of candy, but A level milf (now on hols) was the best looking of the lot and her whole mannerisms were very very hot. I would bet she a good punt.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 02:37:33 pm by The_Don »

Jason

Would have been useful to have read this yesterday but alas it may have changed little in my punt. Glad you enjoyed it Jason. I was offered a duo but not with Candy as she was busy even though I had confirmed her availability and booked a time. I've reviewed Brenda and some of your experiences I saw in glimpses but it was mainly a negative from me. No OWO, no FK or even kissing even though I confirmed with her beforehand. Lovely body though but no passion whatsoever in the GFE way which put me off even though she was riding hard and grinding during cowgirl and had locked me in deep during mish but by that time I had lost interest as she purposely moved her head away so there was zero eye contact and zero kissing, only lots of body and neck kissing.
Well their service even varies for the same punter by the same girl just an hour later! Candy was really transformed energy-wise during the duo.

The serviced apartments are just 1 location, their is also a very lovely flat they operate from. See my review of candy, but A level milf (now on hols) was the best looking of the lot and her whole mannerisms were very very hot. I would bet she a good punt.
I don't know whether I can agree on this one Don. I am aware of at least 6 different locations in NW3 that can be booked online from Trip Advisor and the previous girl that I am pretty sure is from this group and I met last year was also in such a location. Not all are studios, some are bigger 2-3 bedroom flats. Furthermore even the location that I visited recently and describe above hardly gives the impression of serviced apartments but instead of privately owned/rented property (there is no reception or whatsoever). I don't believe they work or ever worked out of one or more properties contracted to a pimp by a landlord in a 'traditional way' plus the girls have zero chance to get such a contract. Try to google the postcodes and/or full addresses of the locations that you visited together the keyword 'Trip Advisor'.

Offline The_Don

Not sure about trip advisor. But over 6+ visit with candy I've been to 3 different locations

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Great fully detailed review as ever Jason. Glad you enjoyed, even without the full list of advertised services. Hope your neck survived the queening  ;)

doobes

Bloody hell. That's some nice work Jason. This lot could be a solid back-up plan now.

Offline MrSmiley

nice review Jason.

you forgot to mention the receptionist is a parrot.... all she can is 'hi honey' and 'yes honey' and possibly 'ok honey'!

Offline MrSmiley

They're leaving on Sunday. 'Might' be back in jan

password02

Thanks Mr J - Again as always a brilliant review - I will sit ob the fence on this BUT £120 for a duo for an hour is VFM especially in London !!

Offline MrSmiley

They're leaving on Sunday. 'Might' be back in jan

they're being replaced!

Offline The_Don

they're being replaced!

Please confirm that statement?

What do you know?

Profile swapping etc

Offline MrSmiley

saw one girl last night - i think sandra. she said they're all going back to madrid on sunday. called the receptionist (who's in spain!) and she said 'don't worry honey, new girls are coming to replace them'.

Offline The_Don

Jason

This group keeps resurfacing all the time –different girls, different profiles, different group profiles. If these particular chicas don't come back (in January) other chicas will take their place (in January or later). That is and the reason why I posted one review and that titled the group name which also includes the location–pointless to post separate reviews about  individuals as some may stay for only 1-2 weeks or so. Given the nature of this group, the profile swapping and regeneration better we have one thread or if separate individual reviews it is advisable to also post a link here and also add pictures to know for which girl the feedback is about.

I will sit on the fence on this BUT £120 for a duo for an hour is VFM especially in London !!
I can only recommend them for duos for £120ph NOT for solos for £80ph (for solos only as a plan B or C).

called the receptionist (who's in spain!) and she said 'don't worry honey, new girls are coming to replace them'.
I was not sure about who was answering the phone – as I said either one of the girls or a secret receptionist. So it is the latter after all … Sergio in Spain!!! Sergio pulling the strings from Spain perfectly explains the strange landline number, why the flats are booked via trip advisor and keep changing all the time as well as the absence of a maid and receptionist in the premises.

Offline The_Don

I've seen and spoken to her once, she some time works but mostly handles calls now

Offline yuiop300

Great review and info Jason.

Seems like vfm for a duo.

Jason

UPDATE: Amanda Love – NEGATIVE
All chicas are currently away (returning on 13/01) except from Amanda. I met Amanda (as a plan B) recently for 1hr £90 – btw when she was first listed the price was £120ph. Amanda is using the same profile that used to display Brenda. The price hike is because she is alone and also hiring a bigger studio.

PROFILE: amanda_love_: External Link/Members Only (image form External Link/Members Only)

ABOUT THE VENUE: (positive)
New location 8mins walk from the Finchley Rd tube station. Again a property that can be booked online. It is a very spacious ensuite studio (25sq. metres/270 sq ft bedroom plus a 3-4 sq metres )

ABOUT THE ESCORT’S PHYSICAL APPEARANCE:(mostly positive)
She is Spanish (from Barcelona i.e. Catalonian), real age 32y.o. (born in 1982). It is her in the pictures but facially she looks different. In some pics (like e.g. this External Link/Members Only) she looks manly. And before any smartarse says anything based on that picture she is 100% genetic woman. In the flesh at some angles she did have the look of her verification picture but generally she looked different. I don't know how but in the flesh there was the following paradox. When you see her from a distance of 1 metre (or longer) she looks really pretty (way better than the appearance in the pics) – for example if you see her in the tube and she is sitting nearby you won't get your eyes off her. However when closer and when viewed from certain angles you start spotting a lot of major imperfections. I will give her an overall face score of 7.5/10 - her looks from 1metre distance are like 8.5/10 (she even has some minor resemblance with Adele4u) but from closer and at some certain angles she is like 6.5/10. So on average she is 7.5/10.

She is 5ft9in-5ft10in tall with 34DD enchanced boobs (you can see the scars). Her boobs are of tear drop shape and despite being enhanced they feel very natural (soft). She has a External Link/Members Only and a slim pear-shaped figure although not toned/fit. Pics about her body are fairly accurate despite the added glamour, hiding only slight imperfections such as the not perfectly flat stomach. Body score 8.5/10.

ABOUT THE ESCORT’S PERSONALITY: (mostly positive)
Friendly and polite but with a fiery temperament. She likes to take the lead but she is obliging nonetheless. I guess she is an interesting person to talk to but she was speaking zero English (OK few words) - she was speaking a lot in Spanish though – but my Spanish is not great. If I was a Spaniard or from a Spanish speaking country or if she could speak English fluently I believe we could have an interesting intelligent discussion as she seems educated and clever.  She will leave UK on 23/01/2015. She came just at the end of 2014.

ABOUT THE SERVICE:
Services offered and taken: DFK, OWO, ball-licking/ballsucking, RO, 69, protected vaginal penetration sex in several positions, handjob, COB

Events: (mixed)
I stepped in the premises at 7.15pm past (there was no exact appointment – I asked the receptionist 1hr before and said that I would called when I was outside- I called at 7.12). She went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and use mouthwash (1min) take a quick shower (2.5mins) and change to a sexy outfit (1.5min). She came out at 7.20pm. I said fine and pointed her out that our time starts at 7.20pm (I thought she understood). A VERY passionate first round that finished at 7.40pm followed. Then a good massage which she didn't want to stop but I have had enough of it and restarted DFK at 7.45pm. I banged her for 7 minutes and then there was the first hint of that I have to finish. I kept banging hard her for 4 more mins but then rushed started giving me a handjob then nevermind I did DIY while kissing but she was so much rushing that at 8pm ir became unbearable and decided to call it without cumming. I took a 5min shower – I stepped out to see that she was already fully clothed. I dressed slowly (another 4mins) meanwhile exchanging a weird conversation about Messi being unhappy in Barca... I wasn’t going to step out until my time was up but I was ushered out of the door and finally I stepped out at 8.10pm i.e. 5mins before the completion of 1hr since I stepped in and 10mins before the meeting actually started. If I wasn’t taking a shower, dress slowly, etc I would be out at 8.05pm.

So in summary I paid for 1hr, 5 first mins went for her to get prepared, then had a fantastic 20min first round, 5min of good oily massage, and another good 7min of sex. After this 32mins of action she hinted me that I have to finish which I didn't do - finally ended everything after 8mins later without cumming second time and with 15mins to spare from what was initially agreed. So total time spent on sexual activities was 40mins. The total time I was inside the premises was 55mins.

POSITIVES:
-passionate DFK
-very passionate sex (for the unrushed 27 mins)
-she can take the lead and she is experience with positions
-fairly good OWO (and tireless)
-responsive during sex and RO with some spanish dirty talking (tiene una polla grande, siiiii...siiiiiii, etc)
-she cummed or ‘cummed’
- she was clean (well she got clean in my time…)
- good oily massage

NEUTRALS:
- as I mentioned above the enjoy list is a pile of shit but I was expecting it and I confirmed the services I was after so fair enough.
-there seems to be a cum twice policy.

NEGATIVES:
-severe time dodging – only 40mins action in 1hr booking
-severe clock watching and rushing – started rushing me after only 32mins of action and with 38mins to go (OK 30mins if you say nevermind the initial 5mins she was getting ready and 3mins you need to dress up and leave)

CONCLUSIONS:
It was essentially an £120ph punt as per her original prices. I paid £90 and I got 3/4 – 45mins (40 action + say 5 expected wasting). I relate price with physical appearance. Did she worth £120ph? Hmmm … at 1 metre distance yes, closer no. To be honest I didn’t leave completely unhappy because everything was excellent until the rushing started. I won't go back though as the feeling of getting severely conned with the time overshadows the very good time I had with her during the non-rushed interval. If you are interested to meet her just wait until the other chicas return on 13/01 and hire her for a duo for a total of £120ph. But better choose other more honest chicas.

Offline The_Don

Thank you for the review update

All chicas are currently away (returning on 13/01) except from Amanda. I met Amanda (as a plan B) recently for 1hr £90 – btw when she was first listed the price was £120ph. Amanda is using the same profile that used to display Brenda. The price hike is because she is alone and also hiring a bigger studio.

I was wondering when they would return. I been looking out for 1 that missed out on. She looked really good and had nice attitude (for the limited time I spoke with her)

PROFILE: amanda_love_: External Link/Members Only (image form External Link/Members Only)

In the flesh at some angles she did have the look of her verification picture but generally she looked different. I don't know how but in the flesh there was the following paradox. When you see her from a distance of 1 metre (or longer) she looks really pretty (way better than the appearance in the pics) – for example if you see her in the tube and she is sitting nearby you won't get your eyes off her. However when closer and when viewed from certain angles you start spotting a lot of major imperfections. I will give her an overall face score of 7.5/10 - her looks from 1metre distance are like 8.5/10 (she even has some minor resemblance with Adele4u) but from closer and at some certain angles she is like 6.5/10. So on average she is 7.5/10.

I was wondering how good she really looked and body wise. I found, most of the Belsize chicas profiles pictures to be flatting (from the ones I seen in the flesh) I considered calling her a few weeks back as she was listed as £80 P/H (back then but soon changed to £90)

CONCLUSIONS:
It was essentially an £120ph punt as per her original prices. I paid £90 and I got 3/4 – 45mins (40 action + say 5 expected wasting). I relate price with physical appearance.

I won't go back though as the feeling of getting severely conned with the time overshadows the very good time I had with her during the non-rushed interval.

This is what I call bump (for money) and rush (out the door)

If you are interested to meet her just wait until the other chicas return on 13/01 and hire her for a duo for a total of £120ph. But better choose other more honest chicas.

:thumbsup:

« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 06:53:17 pm by The_Don »

Jason

All chicas are currently away. The price hike is because she is alone and also hiring a bigger studio.
The chicas retuned but despite this they maintained the £90ph fee and didn’t drop it to £80ph that is was before - they are testing the water perhaps. Still the duos are £120ph. I advise against solos with ANY of the current chicas. But for duos £120ph I recommend. Even if they short change you in time (as Amanda Love did to me) it is hard to beat such rate in terms of VFM.

password02

The chicas retuned but despite this they maintained the £90ph fee and didn’t drop it to £80ph that is was before - they are testing the water perhaps. Still the duos are £120ph. I advise against solos with ANY of the current chicas. But for duos £120ph I recommend. Even if they short change you in time (as Amanda Love did to me) it is hard to beat such rate in terms of VFM.

Thanks Jason - do all the girls who do duo's get into the Girl/Girl role play with DFK and pussy licking each other ?

Jason

Password you may read my second post where I described my duo with Brenda and Candy about what to expect. There is no lesbian action (although you can have them licking each other’s pussy for an extra £20) but I don’t really bother about its absence (although I do welcome its presence) as I primarily want the girls to focus on me and they are really shagging and sucking you tirelessly all the time. In any case I can certainly recommend such a duo for £120ph and if you like £140 with mutual cunnilingus. But bear in mind that you need to be the duo coordinator although if you pick Amanda as she is well experienced with positions she may be able to assume that role (as well perhaps as the role to kick you out well before the time is up). The girls know each other and prefer duos - if they didn't want to be together they wouldn’t actually promote duos at such price. Btw from the current crop the one you need to pick is Candy to also help in the translation. From the other three I suggest Brenda but if busy then Amanda should be OK for 30mins at least (I don't personally fancy Deborah).  :hi:

password02

Password you may read my second post where I described my duo with Brenda and Candy about what to expect. There is no lesbian action (although you can have them licking each other’s pussy for an extra £20) but I don’t really bother about its absence (although I do welcome its presence) as I primarily want the girls to focus on me and they are really shagging and sucking you tirelessly all the time. In any case I can certainly recommend such a duo for £120ph and if you like £140 with mutual cunnilingus. But bear in mind that you need to be the duo coordinator although if you pick Amanda as she is well experienced with positions she may be able to assume that role (as well perhaps as the role to kick you out well before the time is up). The girls know each other and prefer duos - if they didn't want to be together they wouldn’t actually promote duos at such price. Btw from the current crop the one you need to pick is Candy to also help in the translation. From the other three I suggest Brenda but if busy then Amanda should be OK for 30mins at least (I don't personally fancy Deborah).  :hi:

Thanks Jason - will have another read

Offline yoko

Great reviews Jason!

I'v had Candy on my hotlist but i reckon ill change her to brenda now as DFK is a must for me to ge into the whole GFE scenario.

Offline MrSmiley

I saw Candy last night for the 3rd time. First two times were very good punts last december.

This one not so. Even though her attitude was good and went through the motions I think she just wasn't in the mood. And the big negative was basically stopping the session not long after we'd consummated our business transaction! She does have a lovely pussy though!

Think I might have got max 20mins session with her, so basically got ripped off :( so won't be going back unfortunately, however a duo could tempt me at their prices.

Offline The_Don

I saw Candy last night for the 3rd time. First two times were very good punts last december.

This one not so. Even though her attitude was good and went through the motions I think she just wasn't in the mood. And the big negative was basically stopping the session not long after we'd consummated our business transaction! She does have a lovely pussy though!

Think I might have got max 20mins session with her, so basically got ripped off :( so won't be going back unfortunately, however a duo could tempt me at their prices.

Sorry to here you got short timed.

How long was you're booking?

Offline MrSmiley

thanks Don.

it was for 30mins.

I must say her tits are fucking lovely.

I met the manly looking one as they thought I was there for a threesome. it was bit awkward when they realised i just wanted candy and this girl had to leave. oh well. off to see one of my favourates tonight :)

doobes

But for duos £120ph I recommend. Even if they short change you in time (as Amanda Love did to me) it is hard to beat such rate in terms of VFM.

+1

Saw Amanda as part of a duo (will add my own review later). To be honest, given her enthusiasm half tempted back for a solo.

Oh, and Amanda is a smoker as I assume most of the chicas are. I'm not bothered by it (though I don't smoke myself) and there was no hint of it from FK but they did light up afterwards in the flat so it's something to be aware of.

Offline jichael mackson

Looking forward to the review

Im thinking of trying for a 3 girl for £180, see if they're up for it...

Offline jichael mackson

Offline The_Don

Also, a couple more additions to their roster

External Link/Members Only

It's a shame as the only 1 I really want to see (but missed out on) isn't back yet!