Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol lush  (Read 2351 times)

Offline Roth

Adultwork seems lush with Bristol prossie choices at the moment.  A few are zero feedback but it's like Christmas coming early.  :D

Offline madeinwales56

Good for you mate. When you've finished with them, send a few over to East Anglia. We could do with some decent gals over here. Enjoy!

Offline Punter Griffin

In in Plymouth this weekend and there's plenty of choice, but mostly 0 feedback Romanians. I'm not wasting my money on TOFTT!

Hope you're having fun though.

Offline rudolph hucker

I would recommend Jaycee in Plymouth. The one and only time (to date) I saw her she quite literally left me drained. 3 pops in an hour and I couldn't walk for the rest of the day.
For some reason she doesn't have a link on her profile, just search AW.

Offline Punter Griffin

I would recommend Jaycee in Plymouth. The one and only time (to date) I saw her she quite literally left me drained. 3 pops in an hour and I couldn't walk for the rest of the day.
For some reason she doesn't have a link on her profile, just search AW.

I know JC very well, seen her many times, if i won the lottery, I'd take her on holiday for a month!!! Last time i saw her was one of the best punts I've ever had!  :wacko:

There are a couple in Plymouth that I'm hoping to see, reports will follow. 

Offline Punter Griffin

Yeah, personally I dodged a bullet with her,https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42093.0

Shame, coz I'd like to have.

Shaketherooom

Really? Take out 0 feedback, romanians and bait and switch and very little quality in Bristol right now.. im hoping somthing good comes before christmas.

Offline Roth

Really? Take out 0 feedback, romanians and bait and switch and very little quality in Bristol right now.. im hoping somthing good comes before christmas.

Look again.  Theres a fair few still around even if you take out the B&S and zero feedbacks. Dya and Daisy are ok Romanians -unusual I know.

Offline CasualPaul1999

Is Dya worth seeing Roth?,Ive been tempted a couple of times spoke to her on the phone etc but have never got around to meeting her,Ive read reports saying she now charges extra for Anal etc,Her photos are stunning but ive had a couple of bad meetings with Romanians in the past which put me off a little.Anyone else seen her?.

Offline Roth

Is Dya worth seeing Roth?,Ive been tempted a couple of times spoke to her on the phone etc but have never got around to meeting her,Ive read reports saying she now charges extra for Anal etc,Her photos are stunning but ive had a couple of bad meetings with Romanians in the past which put me off a little.Anyone else seen her?.

As far as Romanians go she appears honest.  Obviously pimped but still an ok punt.  More of a Plan B than a Plan A.  Reasonable attractive face.  Hot body (false tits).  Can be a bit mechanical at first but ok when warmed up.  She does now charge for anal.  It think an extra £50 but might be wrong.  She is worth a try though.  Daisy is hot and deffo with a punt.  Good luck.

Offline Roth

Not so lush now.  Most have gone home for Christmas.   :thumbsdown:

Mind you still a few reasonable prossies around who live full time in Bristol probably.  So a seasonal shag in the next few weeks still on the cards hopefully!  :D
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 02:43:49 pm by Roth »

Ombadsman

I seem to recall Angelina having her "Available today" green light on on Christmas Day last year!

Offline Roth

I seem to recall Angelina having her "Available today" green light on on Christmas Day last year!

Not going to bother with her now she's at £180 per hour if you include anal.  Overpriced or giving up on that service seemingly.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45162.msg594677#msg594677