Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bustymara (Harger lane just off A40)  (Read 5128 times)

10 review(s) for Curvymara (5 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Visited her a few weeks ago

Kissing
OWO
CIM
Hand job
Tit job
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £80 per hour  (spent 1.5 hours paid £110 after some haggling) :thumbsup:

Comm's: Via phone calls and text she handles calls (INDI), Her English is Very good

Location: Flat in a small block, clean usable bed room and bathroom, free parking not far (side road) Hanger lane or Alperton tube 10 - 15 min's walk (I drive and have been their a few times to see another girl)

Would I visit again: 50/50 (her phone kept ringingbusy girl) she is an ok punt but we didn't click as well as some I've punted in this area and @ £90 P/H (her price now in Watford) better can be had (in my view)

Pictures: No face pictures but big girl (size 14-16) good tits and she been at some time to quote: "she's clearly aware of who's doing who the favour" stands true

she's not spectacular, but she does takes her job seriously and knows her role! (she's clearly aware of who's doing who the favour, which a lot of whores simply don't get)

The girl: mid 20's (size 6 - 8) long dark hair. Real tits (small nips) really gets in to it and willing to please  :music:

« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 07:58:51 am by The_Don »

Offline The_Don

The girl: mid 20's (size 6 - 8) long dark hair. Real tits (small nips) really gets in to it and willing to please  :music:

Sorry the above isn't for this girl, so isn't part of this review!

Type_O_Negative

I like big girls. Is she better than Sophie DD?  :hi:

Offline The_Don

I like big girls. Is she better than Sophie DD?  :hi:
  you seen Sophie.

Not much in it I think Sophie a little more cheeky bit cost more.  Mara more business like but push the right buttons & she good fun. If Mara was £70 she would win. Why over so many punts those £10 & £20 add up but service is foremost in my mind this Mara gets this but Sophie is closer to home for me.

So to really answer you question I think sophie due to travel for me. 15 mins

Offline Steve2

I have seen Mara several times over the years and always delivers the goods. When I 1st saw her in Harrow she was £60/hr but now in Watford £60 just gets you 1/2 hr

Offline The_Don

All to up date this, should read as Hanger Lane a few min's drive (really need to prof read first but hell I'm only a simple person) The nearest tube at the time of my visit was Perivale (Central line) a few min's walk, Alperton (Piccadilly) 10+ mins

Offline SamLP

I saw her in Perivale several months ago, in the same flat as a regular I see. Enjoyed my time with Mara, cheeky girl, good DFK, OWO and sex. A little large but attractive nonetheless.

Offline pumps

« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 12:21:54 pm by pumps »

Type_O_Negative

you seen Sophie.

Not much in it I think Sophie a little more cheeky bit cost more.  Mara more business like but push the right buttons & she good fun. If Mara was £70 she would win. Why over so many punts those £10 & £20 add up but service is foremost in my mind this Mara gets this but Sophie is closer to home for me.

So to really answer you question I think sophie due to travel for me. 15 mins
Thanks  :hi:

Offline SamLP

I saw Mara again today. She's in Perivale for a few days before her holiday then will be back in Watford. As good as ever. Good comms and although I was late (traffic on the A406 was a nightmare) she greeted me with a smile. Likes to joke and is cheeky, and I also absolutely love kissing her. Not DFK but more sensual kisses with FK thrown in, it works for me and turns me on Good OWO and sex. I don't know if she has said the same to other punters but both times I've seen her she's told me cheekily to take it easy before penetrating her as she's a virgin. If you're a virgin then I'm the pope is my reply  :D

An enjoyable punt. So much for a short break. That's my second punt since I told myself I wanted to ease up a little bit.

Offline The_Don

Thanks  :hi:

looking at SamLP post she back for a few days and at £70  :thumbsup:

btw SamLP sounds like you had a good punt. I think she up her prices because of the going rate in Watford (by the looks of it)

Offline Steve2

looking at SamLP post she back for a few days and at £70  :thumbsup:

btw SamLP sounds like you had a good punt. I think she up her prices because of the going rate in Watford (by the looks of it)

That's about right D

Perivale...£70/hr

Watford ...£100/hr

Offline JamesKW

That's about right D

Perivale...£70/hr

Watford ...£100/hr

Looks like its worth travelling a few miles for a £30 discount.When I saw her in the Summer she was £60 an hour.I saw her for half hour  for £40 and thought she was excellent value.

Offline SamLP

Looks like its worth travelling a few miles for a £30 discount.When I saw her in the Summer she was £60 an hour.I saw her for half hour  for £40 and thought she was excellent value.

Mara had reduced her hour price in Watford, so 60/90 and 50/70 in Perivale. Well worth visiting in Perivale before she's back in Watford. I went for half an hour so there isn't much difference in it as the hourly price.

Offline The_Don

Mara had reduced her hour price in Watford, so 60/90 and 50/70 in Perivale. Well worth visiting in Perivale before she's back in Watford. I went for half an hour so there isn't much difference in it as the hourly price.

back to £100 in Ealing

Offline Convince Me

I will never understand this lady. She will change location & not put her mobile on her profile! Does she only taking bookings through AW?

Offline Steve2

I'd think she may have gone home for Christmas. Normally her number is showing

Offline The_Don

I'd think she may have gone home for Christmas. Normally her number is showing

I stand corrected  :hi: (my error)

Last log in 22.12.2014.

Normally she has "on holiday" but I should have looked at log in and phone number

Offline LEOJONTY

Not worth £100. Sawher inGreenford for £60/h