Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexxxy Angel - if plan A or B fail go to plan W.  (Read 626 times)

5 review(s) for Sexxxy_Angel (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline PlanW

Hi All

First time reviewer so be gentle:

External Link/Members Only
Pimlico, London

First let me explain the title of my review as it's going to be my mantra from now on.

If your Plan A or B fail go to Plan W...Plan Wank! :wacko:

After unsuccessfully trying to obtain a meeting with any of my current hotlist I decided to take a punt on the below average Sexxxy Angel.

I tend to not be in control of my faculties when I can't setup a meet with one of my current list of beauties and my penis takes over telling me I must have sex with anything...Aaaaahhhhh!  :dash: Next time I feel like this I'm going to buy a sack of potatoes and fuck that as I'll usually have a more erotic experience.

Anyway a quick review on the girl, it really was poor. It's her in the photos, fairly attractive definitely no stunner. She does not kiss (even though her profile states she loves it), she does not give OWO (even though her profile states she does), she does not allow penetration to be too deep (meaning she puts her legs in the way).

So overall completely pointless waste of £85. Next time I am this position I'm gonna bash one out and put £20 on a Nag at the bookies. More chance of getting something out of it then a bitter sense of disappointment  :D

Beware boys, beware!

Offline scarebear

Thanks for the review. Very precise and funny.

Being a punter of horses as well, this may not be a bad idea.

Offline The_Don

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38771

Posting the numbered link so this review show's up on search

She is rushed and much better can be had for £80  or £100
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 11:22:15 pm by The_Don »