Author Topic: FS massage London  (Read 2724 times)

Offline Ace_max66

I’m after a competent thereapeutic massage - deep tissue massage or otherwise as long as it targets muscles and aches in an around London combined with a solid gfe service.


Would be after engaging owo, sex. Fk, cim would be a welcome bonus if included. 200ph is the limit but may stretch that for someone exceptional. Cheaper can work too. In terms of looks anything size 8-14 and moderately attractive is fine.

Age mid 20s- 50s (as long as they’re in decent shape/ have good hygiene). I have a preference for natural bodies rather big massive bolt ons and fake asses. But don’t mind as long as cosmetic work isn’t OTT. Preferably independent rather any shops

Service aspect key for me. I’ve seen azhar sex and ginger massage gfe before. Aesthetically thought both were decent but service wise, especially on follow up visits, were underwhelming.

Any recommendations?

Offline Stevelondon

 :D   Sorry I just had to laugh.

“service wise, especially on follow up visits, were underwhelming”

Bit like me saying,
“The food wasn’t good at this particular restaurant and it got no better over several other visits” 😂

Offline Ace_max66

Should have phrased it better but ultimately first meets were good/decent which is why I returned. However, service got worse or SPs were less enthused with the full service aspect in following visits. Only saw both twice. With azhar it seems to be a similar case for few others on here. Just seen a rather timely recent neg for Gabriella - ginger massage aswell….

Any recommendations for a solid FS massage SP is welcome though chaps :thumbsup:

Offline adrianm758

Most people report the girls at Angel touch massage offer full sex for a price.

Offline RandomGuy99