Author Topic: Prague - lovelygirls strong negative!  (Read 1670 times)

Offline Mad4itman24

External Link/Members Only 2000 czk 30 mins

Visited Jennifer - not convinced the girl in the pics.

Service was crap, arrived on time and when the door opened I was massively disappointed. Doesn’t look anything like the pictures and had horrendous bad breath! Should’ve walked but had paid for the uber and it was chucking it down! Money handed over and asked to wash my hands (weird), then she went to waste more of my time going to ‘wash her body’ (why this wasn’t done before I arrived ffs!?)

Boobs and nipples were apparently out of bounds,

OW (condom thicker than the SP) lasted about 90 seconds max (OWO was an extra 1000czk which I declined) before she laid on her back (not before spitting on herself in the least attractive fashion ever) to signal time for me to do the male equivalent of ‘lay back and think of England’.

I put in a positively herculean effort and eventually managed to finish after trying mish, doggy and cowgirl before returning to mish and just pumping as vigorously as I could.

Left as quickly as I possibly could.

Please please please - avoid like the plague lads. The strongest negative ever!

Offline jaydefo24

Damn that sounds awful, I had a similar experience trying an indie in Prague ages ago. She arrived at my hotel in a shit track suit with no make up and stank of fags and wasn’t anything like the girl in the photo.

Anyway back to you, was the girl black (at least ?) … and Italian ?

Offline Mad4itman24

Yes she was black - don’t think she was Italian - my guess was EE