Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele4u - Outstanding  (Read 4692 times)

83 review(s) for Adele4u (81 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Duke L

So I'm now one of the lucky ones in that I've been fortunate enough to grab an hour with Adele! Although it very nearly didn't happen!
I got to Paddington probably about an hour early, I knew roughly where her place was and that there was a pub just around the corner I could sit and chill in. Once I've checked where she was, I've sat in the pub and realised I'd not put my spare battery in my bag and I'm literally on 2%!  I've rushed Adele a text, explaining my predicament and asking for the flat number but before she replied my phone went dead!
Luckily I'd had the foresight to write her number down and I've never done this before, but I asked a guy in the street if I could borrow his phone! He's absolutely fine with it, but, she wasn't picking up! I've then asked if I could send a text, again fine, and in it I've explained my battery's gone,  I'll be outside your door at 4pm, come get me please. And she did!

So, that done... The punt.

Comms - fine. Never one to build up a rapport in the days leading up. Agreed date/time/services beforehand so all good.

Location - Paddington. It's OK, certainly didn't feel unsafe and pretty inconspicuous. The end of a row of terraced houses/flats set back from the road. Adele comes and gets you at the door.
A pretty nice flat as well. Nice bedroom, shower works perfectly well, no complaints. Also has a huge range of toiletries AND hair wax, which coincidently is the same brand I use and I thought was a particularly nice touch!

Adele - One thing I don't think has been mentioned here is her eyes. They are spectacularly beautiful. Like the gem stone tigers eye, really striking. She's a stunning looking girl with a great body. English is absolutely fluent and conversation was free flowing.

The following hour consisted of excellent, varied owo, dfk, various positions, filthy talk, toys, (the bed was strewn with them when I walked back in from the shower!), fingers, 69ing, an actually very good massage. And we were still fucking 10mins past my hour.

I don't particularly like outstaying my welcome, but she was insistent that it didn't matter and not to worry. Little things like that make it a bit more personable rather than just a business transaction.

All in all, a filthy and thoroughly enjoyable time. I will definitely be going back!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hornydevil247

Another diagnosed case of EAAS (Emotionally Attached to Adele4u Syndrome)

Great review  :thumbsup:

HD :diablo:

Quesadilla

Great review, definitely bubbling rapidly upwards on my list!  :thumbsup:  :drinks:

fredpunter

Great review, definitely bubbling rapidly upwards on my list!  :thumbsup:  :drinks:

That's the last thing we need, more fucking competition.

Quesadilla

That's the last thing we need, more fucking competition.

Alright, alright don't panic I am maxed out this year thanks to my regs, no chance of adding Adele til next year at least!  :D

fredpunter

It's already next year before I can see her again ..... her decision not mine

password02

Good review Mr Duke L - Hope you did not tire her out as I need her nice and fresh for when I see her next week  for an afternoon of pure sex as she is on my birthday treat week

Apparently she has a new outfit that she will surprise me? And a couple of new toys!!!  Cannot wait

:hi:

Hornydevil247

Good review Mr Duke L - Hope you did not tire her out as I need her nice and fresh for when I see her next week  for an afternoon of pure sex as she is on my birthday treat week

Apparently she has a new outfit that she will surprise me? And a couple of new toys!!!  Cannot wait

I've seen the new outfit and toys Mr PW  :thumbsup:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Does it have a Christmas theme?

:music:

fredpunter

Fuck off  :lol:

password02

I've seen the new outfit and toys Mr PW  :thumbsup:

She said she was saving it for my visit!!!! - I will need to have some words with her and perhaps give her a smack on her nice arse

Hornydevil247

She said she was saving it for my visit!!!! - I will need to have some words with her and perhaps give her a smack on her nice arse

Just joking PW It looks like I won't be able to see her again this year due to her popularity

Fuck off  :lol:

Hi Fred I hope that makes you feel better that I am at the back of the queue too.

Did you notice with the Crossrail works  going on around Paddington and that they are constructing a purpose built Adele4u station exit and entrance to ease the congestion and aid the crowd control with the long queues expected.  :drinks:

password02

Just joking PW It looks like I won't be able to see her again this year due to her popularity

Hi Fred I hope that makes you feel better that I am at the back of the queue too.

Did you notice with the Crossrail works  going on around Paddington and that they are constructing a purpose built Adele4u station exit and entrance to ease the congestion and aid the crowd control with the long queues expected.  :drinks:

:D :lol:

fredpunter

I'm perfectly content with the exits and entrances she already had

Old monk

:lol: Ive got 4 hours next week  :yahoo: i expecting to fall in love the way you lot are going on :rose:

password02

:lol: Ive got 4 hours next week  :yahoo: i expecting to fall in love the way you lot are going on :rose:

WOW 4 hours,  now that's just being too greedy!!! No wonder the rest of us cannot get to see her!!!

Old monk

It's my christmas treat, it's also a duo, go on guess!! :cool: :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 12:04:16 am by Old monk »

Justincase

password02

It's my christmas treat, it's also a duo, go on guess!! :cool: :unknown:

Not PC as she is away on Holiday [ perhaps Lily or a new girl? Please share

Old monk

:dance: All I will say is, with all due respect PW, is that PC is NOT away on holiday! Why isn't there a smiley that says I'm a smug fucker!  :P

password02

:dance: All I will say is, with all due respect PW, is that PC is NOT away on holiday! Why isn't there a smiley that says I'm a smug fucker!  :P

All I would say is that 'You are the man' and that's good night from me - Await a detailed review!!!!

WOW big birthday present - £800+ worth !!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Old monk

Thanks password, most definatly  will be a review. I was trying to keep it to myself till after but all of you guys banging on about Adele and cindy just keeps my anticipation rising and the grin is not far behind. You've probably got the gist of my reviews by now it's hardly going to be a full on sexathon, that's not really my style but we are planning a very nice evening which I know some of you will see as a great time and others as bit of a waste of money but really all that matters is the three of us have a great time, which we wil.

Offline Bigus Dickus

WOW 4 hours,  now that's just being too greedy!!! No wonder the rest of us cannot get to see her!!!

I laugh at your tiny 4 hours. I am anticipating a nice overnight with her soon!

:P

Offline scarebear

Now i know why i cannot get to see her before xmas!

This bleedin ilness bug that has been going around forced me to cancel my meeting with her last Friday as i didnt want to pass anything onto her (shes too nice for that). Now im fully better i tried to contact her to see if she had anytime next week.  After a lot of friendly emails back and forth she told me she had tried everything she could to fit me in next thursday but to no avail. She was so apologetic as well.

I have asked her if she has some time between xmas and new year, so i can live in hope, but ive got my doubts.

Gonna have to find someone else in this league to satisfy my pre xmas urgings! Any suggestions??

Offline scarebear

Hooray! She just messaged me and I get to see her for a big session  between xmas and the new year! Panic over!

Offline ciscoxxx69

I must add my approval to the Adele4u-o-meter, having recently treated myself to a hot 3-sum with her and (the Fantastic) Dee.  :yahoo:

Very erotic experience  :cool: - at the end of which they both snowballed my spunk for a while, before Adele scooped my cum from her face with her fingers, popped it in her mouth and eat it.....remarking 'save's going to the loo to spit it out'  :cool: :cool:

Old monk

Quote from: password02 on Yesterday at 11:48:35 pm

I laugh at your tiny 4 hours. I am anticipating a nice overnight with her soon!

:P

:drinks: Well done biggus, , I still think I'm in the lead though because in man hours we have the same, 8 hours, but I've got double the bits to play with. ;)
Will say though im looking forward to your review, when's it happening?

Offline Bigus Dickus

:drinks: Well done biggus, , I still think I'm in the lead though because in man hours we have the same, 8 hours, but I've got double the bits to play with. ;)
Will say though im looking forward to your review, when's it happening?

I could possibly say until after the deed!  :hi:

Old monk

:cool: I understand, to be honest ive not met Adele yet and have to say I haven't anticipated a punt so much since first booking Cindy. She seems to have pretty much faultless reviews, fluffiness aside, she seems to deliver a really good service.
I try to do as much research as I can and read between the lines as we all have different tastes but have to say if she's as half as good as Cindy then they might well break me :crazy:

Offline herbie007

I must add my approval to the Adele4u-o-meter, having recently treated myself to a hot 3-sum with her and (the Fantastic) Dee.  :yahoo:

Very erotic experience  :cool: - at the end of which they both snowballed my spunk for a while, before Adele scooped my cum from her face with her fingers, popped it in her mouth and eat it.....remarking 'save's going to the loo to spit it out'  :cool: :cool:

Sounds like a filthy time was had Cisco.

I can feel another duo coming on. :P

Offline Bigus Dickus

Don't break her, I need her in tip top condition for my whole evening of pleasure and joy!

Offline herbie007

Don't break her, I need her in tip top condition for my whole evening of pleasure and joy!

Utmost respect sir.

Enjoy your evening.  :drinks:

Online hendrix

Am I going to regret not seeing Adele before retiring?  :(

Offline Bigus Dickus

Am I going to regret not seeing Adele before retiring?  :(

Yes. Definitely!  :wackogirl:

Hornydevil247

Online hendrix

Online hendrix

I cry for your loss!  :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll get over it. One day. Maybe. At least it's been a good first test of staying retired :D

password02

I knew you could not resist meeting up with Adele and I told you so as well - I did tell you she was a great girl? BUT that's just being GREEDY to also bring along DEE for a 3some!!! How did you survive with these 2 beauties!!!

Offline claretandblue

apologies if covered elsewhere but her half hour rate is now listed as the same as her hour at £130?

i saw her a few months back and paid £80,had a good time but wouldnt go upto £130

password02

apologies if covered elsewhere but her half hour rate is now listed as the same as her hour at £130?

i saw her a few months back and paid £80,had a good time but wouldnt go upto £130

I did ask her about this last month and she said that she took out the 30 mins meet as she felt it was too much of a hurried meeting and felt she could not deliver the service that she wanted in a 30 mins and took off the 30 min option

Offline claretandblue

ah i see,fair enough as she clearly is very popular,i generally prefer 30 min bookings so i can punt more over the month

Hornydevil247

It's already next year before I can see her again ..... her decision not mine

Hi Fred

Sorry to gloat but I jumped to the front of the queue yesterday evening after someone else cancelled. :yahoo:

Maybe Santa is real after all.  :thumbsup:

HD  :diablo:

fredpunter

Hi Fred

Sorry to gloat but I jumped to the front of the queue yesterday evening after someone else cancelled. :yahoo:

Maybe Santa is real after all.  :thumbsup:

HD  :diablo:

Well ........ she asked me on Thursday if I wanted a slot on Friday afternoon cos someone had cancelled so thumbonnosewavingfingersaboutsmiley. Unfortunately daytime is rarely good for me and yesterday I was particularly busy so I had to decline. I will have strong words with her though because I could have made the evening! Except I was knackered last night so blah blah blah

As it happens I'm seeing Dee today, ameera Thursday and adele early in the new year (my punting always takes a Christmas break). I have also put in place a scheme that means I will never again be wondering when I am next going to see adele (and no, that doesnt mean I'm going to lock her in my cellar) .

Hornydevil247

Well ........ she asked me on Thursday if I wanted a slot on Friday afternoon cos someone had cancelled so thumbonnosewavingfingersaboutsmiley. Unfortunately daytime is rarely good for me and yesterday I was particularly busy so I had to decline. I will have strong words with her though because I could have made the evening! Except I was knackered last night so blah blah blah

As it happens I'm seeing Dee today, ameera Thursday and adele early in the new year (my punting always takes a Christmas break). I have also put in place a scheme that means I will never again be wondering when I am next going to see adele (and no, that doesnt mean I'm going to lock her in my cellar) .

Funny you should mention Ameera I'm seeing her today so your smiley back at you.

HD

PS Don't wear Dee out to much please  :thumbsup:

fredpunter

Funny you should mention Ameera I'm seeing her today so your smiley back at you.

HD

PS Don't wear Dee out to much please  :thumbsup:

I just discovered a good reason why I should wear Dee out if I possibly can! Funny enough it had crossed my mind to see if they fancied a duo today, clearly the answer would have been yes. I will do my best to ensure Dee is not fit for purpose after I leave her :lol:

Hornydevil247

I just discovered a good reason why I should wear Dee out if I possibly can! Funny enough it had crossed my mind to see if they fancied a duo today, clearly the answer would have been yes. I will do my best to ensure Dee is not fit for purpose after I leave her :lol:

Will she be taking up residence in your cellar. Nice BDSM session  :lol:

Offline ciscoxxx69

I should state at this point I was actually with Dee all last night, and said goodbye to her this morning at 8.30am after she had just sucked my cock.......again  :cool:

fredpunter

I should state at this point I was actually with Dee all last night, and said goodbye to her this morning at 8.30am after she had just sucked my cock.......again  :cool:

Perhaps it would save time if those people who havent shagged Dee lately and arent planning to shortly spoke up. I'm happy to say that  despite your attentions she was still fit for purpose at around lunch time today. In fact her bj was even better than usual, have you been giving her lessons?  :D