Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Noughty Busty Claudia  (Read 1643 times)

Martin82

Why not try ? She is amazing ,  very good feedbacks, reviews, posts etc ..

External Link/Members Only

Dino

Detective Dino here...

Your forum profile --> Date Registered: November 04, 2014, 11:03:41 pm

'Her' AW profile --> Member Since:   11/04/2014

and Now this touting post in broken English...

Why not try ? She is amazing ,  very good feedbacks, reviews, posts etc ..

External Link/Members Only

Call me paranoid/crazy, but is it a coincidence that you should sign up a week before this Polish lasses AW profile's created?
Haha

Offline OscarC

Haha, nice work Dino. I thought something wasn't quite right with  Martin82's posts last week he or she kept banging on about polish girls.

Martin82

And what a  problem guys , i was reading this for a while , and just had enough some people generlise ee. Second know girl from Scotland and just trying to recomended!! Whats is wrong ? We polish boys cant punt here ? If you like can check if dont ok , just trying to help .

Trelf

It states on her profile that she wont see Polish guys!
Care to explain that Martin?

Martin82

Belive or not really trying to help , i live 7 years and is in my opinion scenę in newcastle is very poor .

Martin82

Shes might change her mind i seen her about july in edin , havent seen her here either. She knows me worth to try.

Offline carl.s

i seen her on monday lads, worth 70 quid? no, she isnt

dont get me wrong has a great pair of tits, but over all was a very rushed service, she does do owo but she isnt exactly good at it, and the kissing is very light.

if u want to see a girl with a nice pair of big tits then go for it, but me personally, i regret wasting my money, need to stop thinking with my dick haha

Martin82

Ok that it pal , like i said again just trying to help , something Difrent

Offline Uniformad

£70  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: no way but each to their own

Martin82

Offline Diamonddog

60 :dash: If we keep complaining about the price Martin might drop them further :lol:

Dino

60 :dash: If we keep complaining about the price Martin might drop them further :lol:

Haha...

£60 is a bit too steep though Martin, how about a bottle of pop & half a bag of peanuts??  It's all i've got right now cos I'm not allowed much pocket money around Christmas :( ;) ;)

Martin82

What u can do :) shes around 20th may be enough hehe