Author Topic: Recent feedback on Indian Raven  (Read 1856 times)

Offline dking1

Does anyone have a recent experience to share with Indian Ravishing Raven?

External Link/Members Only

I have been hunting for a hot Indian/Pakistani with good reviews on UKP but to no avail. No strong options.
The best I could find is Indian Ravishing Raven. Price is £250 ph, claims gym body with large assets - I like the description and some pics I can see. However, the last review is from 2023.

On the same topic, any experience with 1stclassindianescorts - some nice figures over there!

Offline dissel112

I see Indian Raven monthly. She stunning. I have always found the pictures do not do her justice. Always been great. I have posted some reviews of her on here, however I have not posted every review with her as I do not want it to seem like I am white knighting or simping over her.

Offline MLawro93

I see Indian Raven monthly. She stunning. I have always found the pictures do not do her justice. Always been great. I have posted some reviews of her on here, however I have not posted every review with her as I do not want it to seem like I am white knighting or simping over her.

What review are you talking about? She doesn't appear to have many linked to that ID



Offline jamiekinkxxx


Offline dking1

I see Indian Raven monthly. She stunning. I have always found the pictures do not do her justice. Always been great. I have posted some reviews of her on here, however I have not posted every review with her as I do not want it to seem like I am white knighting or simping over her.

Thanks. Been on my HL, will try to make it work very soon.