Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arab.beauty.layla  (Read 7449 times)

3 review(s) for FOXY_ARABIAN (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

randypatel

Hi all punters

I was feeling restless and horny and for some weird reason I wanted a big girl (by that I mean size 12 nothing bigger) probably cos I've had so many slim girls just felt like a change. I remember a friend telling me about an Arab girl he visited recently on aw

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Despite having no reviews I thought let me give her a call since it's come from a reliable source. The girl who answered the phone was nice polite and everything was booked in for our meet. Turned up to the address she gave which was easy to find and very discreet despite being in the city centre.

The girl who opened the door had a very pretty face but was fully covered up so I started to think am I gonna get a big shock when I get to see how big she might be. Don't know why I walked in despite having second thoughts but I did. She offered me a drink and if I wanted to use the shower which I said yes to. Out of the shower into the room to find a beautiful curvy body with lovely sized breasts waiting for me to lie on the bed.

Started off with a nice relaxed massage using not just her hands but breasts as well, while getting me aroused with some flirtatious dirty talk. Then turned me over and continued the message on the front and a bit like how lovely Katty from Coventry does it. Then on with the rubber as I prefer to be safe than sorry some nice playful oral before onto the main course with plenty on enthusiastic noise and dirty talk. After the session she gave me a nice calm massage again with a nice general chat, she really knows how to hold a conversation.

Would I go back again probably yes when my urge for a bigger girl kicks in

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only

Same pictures, different profile?

Indeed... Except she is Cindy from GREECE on Vivastreet!!!!

BTW Randypatel is now banned. He sounded like a genuine punter in a cpouple of PM's I exchanged with him.

When he mentioned to me to say he was prev banned here and that he'd created a new nic. I replied back to him to say make Admin aware immediately, else he's be banned again. My reply never got to him in time.

He has x2 FB under the same nic on AW, one of them with Layla above, the other with britishdesibeautyx (safia).
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 04:03:08 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline wuddyrarted

Well Safia is genuine enough from the accounts provided of her by the users of this forum so who knows what randy's game was....oh well

hidden_dragon

« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 03:15:22 pm by hidden_dragon »

hidden_dragon

Let's not forget all the problems earlier on with safia's profile. Fake pics, wrong phone number, polish nationality. She then changed profile name from safiaxo to britishdesibeauty and has changed profile pic again. But now she's considered a genuine well worth punt

Naive as it maybe, as a noobie myself, if a friend recommends someone you rarely check too much into a profile. But I guess the review should have said fake profile pics after seeing the girl.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 03:50:08 pm by hidden_dragon »

InquisitiveSam

Has anyone been able to contact Layla recently. I've been trying for a couple of months now. Her mobile number is no longer on the website and I've not had any reponse to emails sent via AW.

Offline Bondmaniac

Yeah, she was in Birmingham when I saw her.  Called the number on the AW profile,  she even replied to texts.  Was really nice meet. Has a stunning face wish is covered in her pics.  And her body is better in person. 

Offline Bigus Dickus

This sounds like a tout to pull the wool after this thread  :sarcastic:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77502.0;topicseen

I don't understand how guests can post reviews!   :unknown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

I don't understand how guests can post reviews!   :unknown:

Admin initially banned him, as he had created two nics on this site. He explained to me in PM and I informed him to get in touch with Admin, who then turned his account into a Guest account.

See my reply above.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Yeah, she was in Birmingham when I saw her.  Called the number on the AW profile,  she even replied to texts.  Was really nice meet. Has a stunning face wish is covered in her pics.  And her body is better in person. 

This sounds like a tout to pull the wool after this thread  :sarcastic:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77502.0;topicseen

I have also posted this in the W M section...

For what it's worth, feedback have been left for each other, and BM has also seen other girls....

External Link/Members Only