Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Horny Tammy - This girl just gets better  (Read 8798 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only

Well jet lag over and noticed that Tammy was back in town.......no work today so text her early and arranged a 30min booking....great value at £60.

Too be honest I was quite well spent and knackered after last few days of travelling but woke up feeling horny as hell ....so it was a choice of some DIY  :dance: or splash some cash on a girl.

Tammy is staying in a city centre hotel that is close to the Buchannan galleries ....first time I've visited, parking is meters on street or a close by multi story! access was easy as you can use the stairs without passing reception...the lift needs a card for access so stairs are the safe option unless you hang around for someone getting in lift.

Tammy looked great dressed in a very short dress that showed off her great legs and her awesome boobs wow. Started with some great kissing.....this girl puts me at ease and it's great....great kissing and feeling each others bodies got me right in the mood it didn't take long for her to slip her dress off to reveal some sexy undies......she looks so hot in just her heels and undies.

Off with my clothes and In for a quick shower.....came out and she was naked apart from her heels  :) she knelt down and started sucking me off ...owo....this girls tounge action is amazing ....i had to slow her down as I was at risk of shooting my load with mins.

Moved to the bed where I sucked her tits and responsive nipples .....then onto some reverse oral.... Her pussy taste great and I loved gently rimming her sweet wee ass....... Again had to slow her down so I could make this last longer.

Tammy then went on top......I think she likes slowly riding my cock and I love it even more.......got her into reverse cowboy so I could see her sexy ass ......I was rock hard and ready for some doggy..... I was at it hard .....as I had stopped myself cumming twice I had to really pound her hard.... The sound of my balls slapping her pussy and it didn't take long......again this girl make me orgasm  :crazy: ......wow ....she held the johnny as a slowly fucked her a bit more and slowly as I was still rock hard ..... I rode that orgasm wave out slowly.

We both slumped onto the bed......she cleaned me up and we lay spooning....I felt right at home snuggled into her body.....we chatted for a while and she said she is here till Sunday morning then away back home.

Had a quick shower and came out and she helped dry me ...she was still naked as i dressed and we had a nice long snog  :kissgirl: ......we were just over her time but she is not a clock watcher.....and I was her first punter of the day I think.

Another great positive punt with a gorgeous girl...... Can't wait to see her on her next visit and maybe she said she will have had her boobs job done by then....as she has lost so much weight she feels her boobs are needing done....I love them as they are but no harm on them being more in shape  ;)
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Right to confirm she is here only till sat night....and leaves to go back this Saturday
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Meant to say Leaves on Sunday to go home... Last working day is Saturday 
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

This review isn't fluffy is it.......?
Banned by:

Offline seeker

Taz you must be f@#€£@#g knackered  :D
All this banging your doing ...
You'll be needing hip replacements soon  :lol:
I've cut the punting down to 1 a week   :P

scotontour

Back in Glasgow tonight guys, have a booking with her arranged later today  :)

Offline muffherwell91

Sounds good, however, I did have a giggle at the slightly odd cartoon character, big head (ooh err), big eyes profile pic.  :wackogirl:

Hidden Image/Members Only

RandyF

In the air, as we speak!

Accessing From:Hungary

Least she actually is Hungarian  :thumbsup:

JazzMan

Sounds good, however, I did have a giggle at the slightly odd cartoon character, big head (ooh err), big eyes profile pic.  :wackogirl:

to include an image cut out the start

and the end
&Description=Pretty+

and just include the jpg part

Offline muffherwell91

to include an image cut out the start

and the end
&Description=Pretty+

and just include the jpg part
Cheers Jazz (I am not very technical!)
She has great reviews on here and AW, however, one review by hornysixtynine has always stuck in my mind. Can anyone who has seen this girl comment on his unflattering appraisal of her boobs and belly.  :unknown:

Well guys I've got to say I'm slightly disappointed...

No-one mentioned the belly or very very visible stretchmarks. Nor the saggy boobs with stretch marks.

scotontour

I never noticed anything untoward with either her boobs or belly, she does ask you to be gentle with her boobs but otherwise she lives up to her horny tammy nickname.  Her attitude has been spot on both times I've seen her, will let you know how I get on later today

Offline mr small

Anyone suggest how tall she is, need to make sure I can reach those boobs  :wacko:

Offline zag69

Mr Small, she is about 5,7 but looks taller at first because she always wears heels, get her out of them and she's quite small. She gives an awesome BJ so well worth a visit. :wacko:

Offline mr small

5'7 towers over me but is reachable  :wacko:

thanks for reply  :hi:

mavgoose

Was on my hot list , sorry I missed her last week.

How is her body , for any recent visitors ??

Looks like mixed reviews from people.

moosehead69

Nice wee sexy body and get owo.... Does have some marks on tummy but ass is so sexy.....better in real life than photos

Offline mr small

Pretty girl next door look, definitely a gym bunny and all toned curves from rear,  :yahoo:
 but belly and boobs are bad for loose skin and stretchmarks  :unknown:

PS she is nearer 5'5  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

I did find the gallery pictures less than flattering but doubtless this is another one where her pics "do not do her justice" to use one of Taz's phrases (looking through his AW reviews, this one made me smile: "a great kisser....nearly as good as me lol......") Lol indeed... Ah well, takes all sorts...

Offline tazman1002001

I did find the gallery pictures less than flattering but doubtless this is another one where her pics "do not do her justice" to use one of Taz's phrases (looking through his AW reviews, this one made me smile: "a great kisser....nearly as good as me lol......") Lol indeed... Ah well, takes all sorts...

What...... :wacko:?

Banned by:

Offline Marmalade

What......

Don't worry taz, I'm not wanting to kiss you mate no matter how 'good' you think you are, ya wee fluffy charmer.

Offline tazman1002001

:kiss: go on just a quick one  :kissgirl: lol
Banned by:

Offline Marmalade

:kiss: go on just a quick one  :kissgirl: lol

Nah, I'm always wary of ten out of tenners - they turn out to be mingers!

mavgoose

OMG , OM fucking G.

Yes. I saw Tammy today....... Wow wow wow .
Still shaking

Review to follow - later .

Offline tazman1002001

OMG , OM fucking G.

Still shaking

Glad u had a good time....how long is she here for as I'm out of Glasgow just now?
Banned by:

mavgoose

Glad u had a good time....how long is she here for as I'm out of Glasgow just now?

Sorry. Was out tonight. Review to follow , tomorrow.
I believe she is here to Saturday , maybe a little longer ( at her discretion )

:cool:

mavgoose

Seen Tammy was back in Glasgow yesterday. Had missed her last visit ( times didn't suit ).

Texted and replies were quick , polite & friendly. Time arranged for 30 min incall.
Tammy actually was ready early , and I went into hotel.
City centre , parking tricky , give yourself time if driving.

A little comedy moment ensued when Tammy realised that housekeeping had basically set up right outside her door to service other rooms. This meant Tammy walked out to meet me ( in jeans and little top ) and we walked to room together , to find housekeeping had disappeared.......

I showered , she changed into stockings / lingerie etc .

The time  flew by with lots of kissing / oral both ways / mish , doggy , legs over shoulders etc.

I'll summarize ;

Looks 8/10 , pretty girl next door look
OWO , 10/10 , eye contact / deep throat / ball licking
Body , 8/10 , some stretch marks if you look closely
Tits , 10/10 , stupendous
Service , 10/10
Personality , 10/10

And lots of other small details that I value.

Only the fact that work means I'm away from Glasgow now for the week means I won't see her again this week .

jockitch1234

Just seen her PG, body looks a bit soft, like jelly and that face  :scare:

DG

OMG , OM fucking G.

Still shaking

So Mav, you had a great time and you'd recommend Tammy? Just that you didn't make that clear  :lol:

I've not been seeing any new girls recently as my regular scene is serving me well at the minute, but this one might tempt me back. Don't know what JockBitch is on about, she looks pretty good in her pics. :timeout:

Great review too!!

Offline tazman1002001

Jealous working girl talk.......?
Banned by:

chico1000

I like to try and welcome newbies but you are not endearing yourself with anyone and Taz does appear to have a point.

Firebird

I've never thought much about her facially either to be honest, not fuck ugly by all means but not really a head turner.

Offline zag69

Anyone know when Tammy's coming back to Glasgow? I seen her when she was up a few months ago and she said she's be back in a couple of months. I have a monster hard on that needs a Tammy blowjob :crazy:

Offline mr small

I would agree that her belly and boobs are soft and wobbly, quite a bit of excess skin, but her legs bum arms back etc are all very well toned  :hi:

mavgoose

Sorry to report for a bit of balance , my 2nd visit to Tammy wasn't great .
Seen her this week . Hotel at charing cross.

Comms great , time agreed , room no. on arrival , straight to room.

Wasn't as keen on kissing this time. After the massage , straight on to oral before I was hard ( pet hate of mine ).
Wasn't keen on her nipples being played with ( complained they were sensitive ) , and rushed through a couple of positions till I came.

Think the difference was my previous visit was her first of the day , and yesterday's clearly wasn't.......

Borderline negative , but a neutral this time. Felt quite mechanical / production line pop n go.

Offline Happy99

Certainly seems to be an ongoing trend that over the top fluffy reviews seem to ruin these Glasgow girls or possibly they are not actually that good and its just lower standards. Don't believe the hype in other words.

Offline tazman1002001

Certainly seems to be an ongoing trend that over the top fluffy reviews seem to ruin these Glasgow girls or possibly they are not actually that good and its just lower standards. Don't believe the hype in other words.

Happy99 I see by looking at your 3 reviews that you've NEVER had a positive punt ....that's a shame ....or is it that you never share your positive ones?
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Sorry to report for a bit of balance , my 2nd visit to Tammy wasn't great .
Seen her this week . Hotel at charing cross.

Comms great , time agreed , room no. on arrival , straight to room.

Wasn't as keen on kissing this time. After the massage , straight on to oral before I was hard ( pet hate of mine ).
Wasn't keen on her nipples being played with ( complained they were sensitive ) , and rushed through a couple of positions till I came.

Think the difference was my previous visit was her first of the day , and yesterday's clearly wasn't.......

Borderline negative , but a neutral this time. Felt quite mechanical / production line pop n go.

Mav did you let her know her service wasn't good this time round.......if I've seen a WG and her service isn't up to standard second time round even if it's half way through a punt I always say....at the end of the day YOU are paying for a service and if it isn't upto scratch then she should be made aware, it's usually enough to get them back on track
Banned by:

RandyF

Mav did you let her know her service wasn't good this time round.......if I've seen a WG and her service isn't up to standard second time round even if it's half way through a punt I always say....at the end of the day YOU are paying for a service and if it isn't upto scratch then she should be made aware, it's usually enough to get them back on track

This some new hardline, dictatorial fluffster mantra Taz ?   :D :lol:

Never seen you like this before....are you suggesting that the punter comes first?  Might be a tad controversial  :scare:

Offline chilly

I have to agree with the neutral reviews , very over hyped

Nothing bad about her , just her service isn't great

I left feeling very underwhelmed

Offline tazman1002001

This some new hardline, dictatorial fluffster mantra Taz ?   :D :lol:

Never seen you like this before....are you suggesting that the punter comes first?  Might be a tad controversial  :scare:

Randy I really enjoy a good punt like the next man and if I'm not getting what I paid for then I will let the girl know...... That's never changed .....if you went to a restaurant and the food was excellent and service was great you would rate it a 10/10....you go again to same restaurant and food is uncooked service is lacking ....of course you would complain.....why is a punt any different?
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

I have to agree with the neutral reviews , very over hyped

Nothing bad about her , just her service isn't great

I left feeling very underwhelmed

Chilly Im confused ... Only 2 reviews from you also one neutral and one negative.... You guys are very new and very opinionated but not a positive review between you, that's tough going or maybe you don't share YOUR positive reviews and just moan about others?

Also can you clarify if you saw her...as I mentioned no review?
Banned by:

mavgoose

To be honest , I kinda knew when I went in that it was not going to be like the first time.
Personally , I won't try and ask why or reason with a girl.

A couple of times , she said "now this / that" ,
and I said , " no , I want to do the other first "....

So I gave direction , which she did follow , but the GFE wasn't there this time.
But , doing her doggy to finish was memorable.
Just was a 6/10 , after a 9/10 first visit...

Won't return.

Offline zag69

Seen Tammy last night and very disappointed, service not as good as before. I paid for an hour and left early, she has become mechanical and can't be bothered to put in the effort any more. Shame that because there's so little to chose from in Glasgow these days. I'll stick with GEA from now on and cut back on punting. I'm fed up paying for shite service, if these cows don't want to do the job why don't they fuck off and work in Tesco's?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 03:33:31 pm by zag69 »

Online pilgrim

Sorry to here you had a shit punt zag69.  You should do a full separate negative review rather than adding it into a positive review where it will possibly get lost in with other comments.  As mentioned previously, someone needs to give them a wake up call and tell them that it was a shite booking.

Her profile states she is now on holiday, her mind was possibly elsewhere just thinking about the money, get this booking overwith and get on holiday.

GEA/GCE is farcical nigh on thirty profiles with only about 12 on the rota each week and only 3-4 decent ones out of that.  £40 going to the pimp for each hour

Offline chilly

Chilly Im confused ... Only 2 reviews from you also one neutral and one negative.... You guys are very new and very opinionated but not a positive review between you, that's tough going or maybe you don't share YOUR positive reviews and just moan about others?

Also can you clarify if you saw her...as I mentioned no review?
Nothing to be confused over
I'm not a serial punter , my punts are few and far between ...you could count I. Your hand the amount of times I've been with a wg 

Yes I've had good times , mainly Gabriella but any point in writing another glowing report ? Probably not

The two reviews I put were girls with no feedback on here so they would come in handy I thought

Why so defensive anyways? Do you have shares in Tammy ? I think you can see from the above posts that not everyone thought she was as special as you did  , in fact she was very much the opposite

Just my opinion though

Offline tazman1002001

Yes I've had good times , mainly Gabriella but any point in writing another glowing report ? Probably not

Why so defensive anyways? Do you have shares in Tammy ? I think you can see from the above posts that not everyone thought she was as special as you did  , in fact she was very much the opposite

Just my opinion though

"Little willy" or whatever your name is .....just to clarify.

You have had "many" positive punts even though you said we could count on "one hand" how many WGs you have seen.....how is this possible? Also your saying there isn't any point is putting up Positive reviews......if that's the case then this forum is not for you.......here people share both positive and negative ...we don't want to just hear from moany negative cunts  :dash:

Also if you read my comments I ain't defending anyone......I was challenging your comments as you ain't got any positive reviews .........if other people didn't like Tammy I think they should 100% share this with everyone.......

TAMMY does have 6 positive, 1 neutral and 2 negative reviews.....so you know what she couldn't have been that bad?

It's also "just my opinion" as well.... :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline chilly

"Little willy" or whatever your name is .....

Sorry but this sums up the level of debate your at right now

Offline tazman1002001

Sorry but this sums up the level of debate your at right now

Oh did I hit a nerve..... Nice of you to highlight this  :lol:
Banned by:

Offline chilly

Oh did I hit a nerve..... Nice of you to highlight this  :lol:

If that was designed to ' hit a nerve' then that's pretty sad in Itself

I'll be the bigger man here  and refrain from trading insults over some mechanical hooker