Author Topic: Is this the most unwelcoming SP name ever?  (Read 1313 times)

Offline r2012121020

I see that Sue Briquet AKA Suzie Llloyd AKA Sue the Solicitor has changed her name (again) to ... ICICLE (Yes all caps)

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only


You can read her slightly unhinged musings on why she's chosen this name on her profile, but when I read ICICLE I just think FRIGID. Which really isn't a very appealing thought in this game.

Is there a worse SP name out there?

Full disclosure: I've had this clearly bonkers woman on my hot list for a while but haven't yet booked. Might have done this week but she took her profile down whilst doing the name change and rewrite presumably.

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,412
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Mmmm… not entirely sure that you’re best placed to be slating profile names and online handles.  :lol:

Cheers for the pointer though - I noticed her some time back when she was Sue the Solicitor.  Got some time to kill today, so going to have a read of her updated blog and profile again.

 :drinks:


Offline joshwinkers

There used to be a well reviewed provider who sounded just like my cup of tea, except they had the same first name as my mother, and I just couldn't bring myself to see her because of that!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2025, 06:57:35 pm by joshwinkers »

Offline Stevelondon

There used to be a well reviewed provider who sounded just like my cup of tea, except they had the same first name as my mother, and I just couldn't bring myself to see her because of that!

I’d be the same. I just couldn’t bring myself to visit any SP who was called mam. 😂