Her profile : External Link/Members Onlyor
External Link/Members OnlyTimes spend-1h
Fees 150£
Communication-text
Look Nice big butt and big boobs tall amazing long legs very nice face also
Experience: I entered her apartment and Darya was waiting for me in a dress I requested, second time it was a gym outfit. Needless to say, she looked amazing in it, GOD that body!

It's hard to forget.
She greeted me with a big hug, we had not seen each other in a while. l took a quick shower Darya was ready, she smelled amazing as always and her skin felt so smooth and nice. I asked her if I could start pleasing her and she of course let me, so I started licking her beautiful tasty pussy and buried my face into her amazing ass. This went on for a while Darya seemed to enjoy it then she decided to returne the favour and she gave me an amazing oral, nice slow and sloppy. We usually start with missionary and as usual, I came quickly the first time.
Darya felt so sexy making sexy noises We took a quick break and chatted a bit about what happened to her since the last time we met, then started round 2 which happened pretty much the same as the 1st, but this time I could hold it longer, we tried more positions, and GOD her ass looks amazing in doggy. Perfection! We ended the second round with missionary which is my favourite with her as I can see her pretty face as we both enjoy each other. The only thing it would be so amazing to feel her lips but I guess next time. Thank you so much Darya again for the fantastic time! See you soon again!
Would I recommend Darya 100% yes! The apartament is very close to Marylebone station/Baker street station with everything you need and very clean Mirror in the bedroom.
Good English.
She have a great body, a nice face her images on AW are not good enough , very clean, and seems to love men who wear much perfume, recommended.