Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New here  (Read 1277 times)

Offline Daz123

Hey guys

Been looking to join up for a while

Enjoy reading all ur reviews on site

A couple of girls Iv been with in the past
Sandy
Nice Barbie type but hard work

Kendra
Lovely girl excellent service seen a few times

Rebekah
Absolute best girl Iv been with not working anymore to my knowledge black girl in shawlands 

Sophie Thomas
Cracking girl up for most things

A girl in Musselburgh used to be on NA can't remember her name but was class tall blonde
Had a few trips to the old club royal in the past aswell

Offline Happyjose

Welcome. There was an interesting thread on Sandy recently. She doesn't send her love - to any of us

Offline Daz123

Yeah read that one on sandy oh well
Talking about bad experiences Iv had and this one was a good few years back went I  visited destiny was in a block of flats in springburn went into the flat and it was a riot didn't feel all that safe about it turned and went back in the lift and she ran down the stairs and demanded money outside gave her £40 to get rid of her 

Also booked Amber chloe to see in jury's inn glasgow headed in as request half way she's says was ruining late could we move it on 30mins so no prob there with me waited about then at when time was right phoned her no answer couple of texts still nothing so headed home got a text from her saying she wasn't feeling well

Apart from that most hav been spot on
Anyone know if Rebekah still works ?? 

Tjkooker

Destiny in springburn???? As in lovely destiny??? She's always been strictly south side as far as I remember.

Tjkooker

Amber Chloe won't have been much to miss. Heard some very poor reviews about her.

Offline Daz123

Yeah same one as I said it was a right few years ago , Iv read sum stuff on her recently and think she's maybe changed but it was a flat straight out of trainspotting

Offline Declan_C

I remember Destiny in Norhtside.. Sighthill flats..when she was a street girl
Banned reason: Weirdo / creep/ lurker / leech, take your pick.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline solway

Destiny - Sighthill correct.Total shit hole of a place - I usually picked her up & took her away for a car job.It was her who introduced  me to Adultwork. Gave up when I saw her at her lowest - a total coke head then - seems to have it under control.Moved to flat near Victoria Infirmary.Fair do's - I think a really nice girl - just got fucked up with an addiction & needed a way to pay for it - life's shit for many folk but "The drugs don't work"  ( The Verve )

Offline WhoreMiester

Amber Chloe won't have been much to miss. Heard some very poor reviews about her.

Absolutely! Last time I visited she had ballooned in weight and was a  poor punt.

I would say in her defense that for anyone into "anal play" she is right up her own arse if that turns you on :lol:

"Why is it "fat burds" think they are "supermodels!" ???

Tjkooker

Can't believe I missed on doon the drag. I was usually banging the lass called Steph with the huge tits. Great lass and always covered oral with steph.