Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BBW Vivien26 - Turnpike Lane  (Read 2202 times)

3 review(s) for  Busty lady (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline DiscoStu

This is my first review in here. I am not sure on where to start, but if it can save another new punter the trouble, then it would have been worthwhile.

It was on a Monday, and I was feeling slightly hungover, which to me often translates into horny as a junkyard rabbit.
I went on AW without anything specific in mind, and found this profile, which had a "special offer" for the day, at £45 for the hour:

External Link/Members Only

Now I know most of you experienced punters may have started to shake your head, wondering what I was seriously expecting for that kind of money, but quite franckly, I was not expecting much. Only some OWO with CIM for the lunchbreak. Both are on her "likes" list, along with "best at blowjobs".
I wasn't expecting a stunner either. Just wanted to lean back and get vaccumed a couple of times before heading back to work.

I called Vivien on her AW number. She picked up and sent me her postcode. She is Hungarian, but her English is OK. No worries there. We agreed to meet 30 minutes later. She is 10 minutes walk away from Turnpike Lane station, in a block of small council houses.

Once there, I give her a call to have the door number. She txt me to come to some dodgy alley, and that she will open her garden's back door. This is clearly her living place.

The garden door opens, and I am to meet the one. First impression, she is HUGE. Much bigger than I expected. But since she describes herself as BBW, is suppose I cannot complain too much. Except for the "beautiful" part, she trully isn't pretty. She was dressed in a plain home dress, which could have been made out of an old curtain.

At this point I was thinking of running away begging for mercy, but for whater reason that I am still trying to find, I still went and handled the £45.

Once this out of the way, she asks me to undress, and took out her dress. She had no bra, and an old pair of cotton knickers which I wouldn't venture to touch. If Jabba the Hutt lost his mother, he should probably look for her in Haringey.

Once on the bed, I close my eyes and let the OWO start, trying to think of some smocking hottie to make the experience a bit less sordid. Her technique is not very good. Just some boring up and down, with a bit of licking the helmet from time to time and that's it.
After 10 minutes, she might have thought that I was about to come as she starts to put a mac, and off again with her bland routine.
At this point, it becomes more and more difficult for me to concentrate on the process. Especially as she stars to become more and more energetic, with more and more hand action.

I finally do the sensible thing to do, tell her that I have to go, dress up and get the hell out of there, after 15 minutes of this travesty of a BJ.

I realise that the experienced punter would have known better. But if you're new to the AW game, as I am, just save yourself the trouble, and go have a wank instead.

Blimey, just thinking about the whole experience just brings shivers down my spine.
You get what you pay for...

« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 09:30:59 pm by DiscoStu »

Offline smiths

This is my first review in here. I am not sure on where to start, but if it can save another new punter the trouble, then it would have been worthwhile.

It was on a Monday, and I was feeling slightly hungover, which to me often translates into horny as a junkyard rabbit.
I went on AW without anything specific in mind, and found this profile, which had a "special offer" for the day, at £45 for the hour:

Now I know most of you experienced punters may have started to shake your head, wondering what I was seriously expecting for that kind of money, but quite franckly, I was not expecting much. Only some OWO with CIM for the lunchbreak. Both are on her "likes" list, along with "best at blowjobs".
I wasn't expecting a stunner either. Just wanted to lean back and get vaccumed a couple of times before heading back to work.

I called Vivien on her AW number. She picked up and sent me her postcode. She is Hungarian, but her English is OK. No worries there. We agreed to meet 30 minutes later. She is 10 minutes walk away from Turnpike Lane station, in a block of small council houses.

Once there, I give her a call to have the door number. She txt me to come to some dodgy alley, and that she will open her garden's back door. This is clearly her living place.

The garden door opens, and I am to meet the one. First impression, she is HUGE. Much bigger than I expected. But since she describes herself as BBW, is suppose I cannot complain too much. Except for the "beautiful" part, she trully isn't pretty. She was dressed in a plain home dress, which could have been made out of an old curtain.

At this point I was thinking of running away begging for mercy, but for whater reason that I am still trying to find, I still went and handled the £45.

Once this out of the way, she asks me to undress, and took out her dress. She had no bra, and an old pair of cotton knickers which I wouldn't venture to touch. If Jabba the Hutt lost his mother, he should probably look for her in Haringey.

Once on the bed, I close my eyes and let the OWO start, trying to think of some smocking hottie to make the experience a bit less sordid. Her technique is not very good. Just some boring up and down, with a bit of licking the helmet from time to time and that's it.
After 10 minutes, she might have thought that I was about to come as she starts to put a mac, and off again with her bland routine.
At this point, it becomes more and more difficult for me to concentrate on the process. Especially as she stars to become more and more energetic, with more and more hand action.

I finally do the sensible thing to do, tell her that I have to go, dress up and get the hell out of there, after 15 minutes of this travesty of a BJ.

I realise that the experienced punter would have known better. But if you're new to the AW game, as I am, just save yourself the trouble, and go have a wank instead.

Blimey, just thinking about the whole experience just brings shivers down my spine.

Thanks for the review. In punting you dont necessarily get what you pay for, but her rate was low even by low standards. I have had a number of good punts at £60-100 an hour this year as have many other punters as this review board shows. I hope the next one is a good WG, and walk if you dont fancy the WG when she opens her door is my advice. :thumbsup:

Offline pumps

Phew I nearly saw her myself when she was staying in tooting, like yourself I only expected a cheap BJ, finishing up with swallow.

Fortunately she double booked me.

Offline drwho

I was feeling slightly hungover, which to me often translates into horny as a junkyard rabbit.

But since she describes herself as BBW, is suppose I cannot complain too much. Except for the "beautiful" part, she trully isn't pretty.

She was dressed in a plain home dress, which could have been made out of an old curtain.

If Jabba the Hutt lost his mother, he should probably look for her in Haringey.

Once on the bed, I close my eyes and let the OWO start, trying to think of some smocking hottie to make the experience a bit less sordid.

Sorry you had a shit one Stu,
but thanks for the review :D I like your style, especially the above highlights

Offline punk

welcome to the board, the above happens to all of us , some times you win some times you lose, rub it off and the next one will be worth it.

Offline claretandblue

very well written and funny!better luck next time...

TheAntiHero

First impression, she is HUGE. Much bigger than I expected.

That was my first impression too. She does describe herself as a BBW but there comes a point where that phrase does not convey someones absolute enormity. Unfortunately I punted with her before you posted your review so I couldn't save myself :(https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54775.0

yumyum3

She was dressed in a plain home dress, which could have been made out of an old curtain.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Again, as with AH's review, most fucking entertaining. I'm almost tempted to go along just to have a look. Not sure if she's now near the river, but I may take some champers along to crack open on her enormous hull and set her back in the water.