Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Most petite prossie on Adultwork?  (Read 6355 times)

Offline Vivago

I love really petite ladies. The slimmer and smaller they are the better. When they are tiny and light it is easier to manoeuvre them into much more interesting positions and the sex can be out of this world.

I guess sub five footers are quite rare in UK. Little Slut Tia has her height down as 4' 10” and chest size as 28C, which sounds pretty miniscule.  Has a tight little arse too which is on the menu along with most everything else.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any other recommended petite girls?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 01:43:48 am by Vivago »
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline HawkG

I share much of your taste in general, but not the fake boobs in this case.

Offline punterstanding

I share much of your taste in general, but not the fake boobs in this case.

+1
Why oh why has she ruined that gorgeous little body (and stopped me from booking her) with those ridiculous fake tits  :dash:

cylon

+1
Why oh why has she ruined that gorgeous little body (and stopped me from booking her) with those ridiculous fake tits  :dash:

It just shows how we're all different. I find that tiny little body with those massive fake tits a real turn on. Unfortunately her hints at bare back sex put me off

Curious6705

There's an unlinked field report which claims that although she did offer anal there was no kissing or owo on offer, and that her incall location was unappealing.

External Link/Members Only

Offline punterstanding

It just shows how we're all different. I find that tiny little body with those massive fake tits a real turn on. Unfortunately her hints at bare back sex put me off

:drinks: Yes indeed, different strokes for different folks! You've inspired me to post on the topic!

The bareback hints were off putting to me too but it seems that it may not be on offer anywayl:

There's an unlinked field report which claims that although she did offer anal there was no kissing or owo on offer, and that her incall location was unappealing.

A remarkably honest FR - no wonder it's not linked!

Bracknell 67

I'm pretty sure the prossie in the OP advertised under another name previously; either that or there's another Thai with an almost identical profile and body shape/size.  Besides, fake tits and a hint of BB would put me off despite what appears to be a great list of services on offer.  Tiny Thais with tiny tits (natural) do it for me  :thumbsup:

Offline madeinwales56

I love really petite ladies. The slimmer and smaller they are the better. When they are tiny and light it is easier to manoeuvre them into much more interesting positions and the sex can be out of this world.

I guess sub five footers are quite rare in UK. Little Slut Tia has her height down as 4' 10” and chest size as 28C, which sounds pretty miniscule.  Has a tight little arse too which is on the menu along with most everything else.

Any other recommended petite girls?

The fake tits are bad enough but that arsehole of hers in one of the front page pics looks like she's taken a right slamming.

Offline Corus Boy

There is/was a girl in Cardiff/Cwmbran that was very small and petite but I can't find her profile today.

Offline SamLP

Sarah, has some good reviews on here. Haven't got around to seeing her.

Offline madeinwales56

Sarah, has some good reviews on here. Haven't got around to seeing her.

Her likes list includes dinner dates. She obviously hasn't been on many of those!

Offline punterstanding

Her likes list includes dinner dates. She obviously hasn't been on many of those!

You never know, she might wolf it down the disappear to the loo for a few minutes!!

Offline Sparta Prada

How about this lady? Her head is almost the same size as her body!

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Offline kefcseries

How did/do you manage to find that FR when it's unlinked?

Curious6705

Search -> View Field Reports -> Search Field Reports

Offline kefcseries

Search -> View Field Reports -> Search Field Reports

Yet another feature I've never noticed before.

Brilliant, may prove useful in future.

Stevesmith

The bumhole on the Thai girl is awful, not for me, it looks like it has been set on fire, everything else looks good though.

Offline latecomer

Yes, and she didn't offer all the services she listed - but he thought £150 was good value for money.  Oh well.

Offline Zalaroon

Shame, I'd worship that arsehole with my tongue but rather pricey... And not logged in for ages, gone home?

Offline Vivago

The bumhole on the Thai girl is awful, not for me, it looks like it has been set on fire....

Too many hot Thai curries, maybe. Thai girls quite often have that kind of brown pigmentation around their bung holes. However, her arse does look like it has seen a lot of action.

Tiny Thais with tiny tits (natural) do it for me  :thumbsup:

Me too. Perfection to me was this 4 foot 8 inch, 22 year old who looked like butter wouldn't melt...but was a lively little fucker in bed.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline HawkG

"this 4 foot 8 inch, 22 year old who looked like butter wouldn't melt"

Cripes, yes please

potato

4'7" and 19 yrs old - but offers BB what a shame!  :thumbsdown:

Pompoy123

Too many hot Thai curries, maybe. Thai girls quite often have that kind of brown pigmentation around their bung holes. However, her arse does look like it has seen a lot of action.

Me too. Perfection to me was this 4 foot 8 inch, 22 year old who looked like butter wouldn't melt...but was a lively little fucker in bed.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Who is the girl in the picture. Link by any chance??

fitlad63

Offline Vivago

4'7" and 19 yrs old - but offers BB what a shame!  :thumbsdown:

Looks to be a tasty little morsel and a right dirty bitch n'all. Shame about the BB.

Who is the girl in the picture. Link by any chance??

Afraid she is not  on AW Pompoy, or even in UK. Just my idea of petite perfection. Met her in Manila. Last I heard she had hitched up with a rich farmer and was living in the American mid-west.

Offline santiago2

Hot-Roxi in Bournemouth is the slimmest girl ive ever seen, her bum is the meatiest thing on her, nice girl, a bit different to most WGs, in an alternative way, a bit Goth like, always wears black clothes and undies with stockings, Adultwork no. 1590172

Offline Vivago

possibly  ;) :D :yahoo:

What do you mean possibly? I would say definitely!  Well written profile, good pics including verification photo and that one negative could be an aberration.  Rest of her AW reviews seem genuine and are good. Don't know about those 26DD's though.  :D

Now, where the hell is Wales?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 04:21:42 am by Vivago »

Offline Corus Boy

What do you mean possibly? I would say definitely!  Well written profile, good pics including verification photo and that one negative could be an aberration.  Rest of her AW reviews seem genuine and are good. Don't know about those 26DD's though.  :D

Now, where the hell is Wales?

Google it and get on the M4.  Jessica is worth every penny of the bridge toll.

Pompoy123

Looks to be a tasty little morsel and a right dirty bitch n'all. Shame about the BB.

Afraid she is not  on AW Pompoy, or even in UK. Just my idea of petite perfection. Met her in Manila. Last I heard she had hitched up with a rich farmer and was living in the American mid-west.

Lucky bastard!!!  :diablo:

Quesadilla

My number 1 petite lady of all time is Lovely Isabell.

Profile says 5'3 but she is nearer 5'1 genuinely cute and tiny with size 3 feet and everything in perfect proportion including her incredibly perky b cups and peachy butt.

Despite being fairly vanilla her GFE is the best I've experienced so far which is why I've seen her more than all my other regs combined.

Sadly now gone home to Poland for Christmas - on the plus side that gives me a chance to get over my EAS. :)

Offline Vivago

Yes, agree with that, Q. Isabell was one of my punting highlights of the summer.  Lovely lady with a great personality. :thumbsup:

Offline SamLP

Offline monstar

I must meet Isabell next year, a petite girl with small feet - that does it for me!  :thumbsup:

dilettante

Amanda's very petite, it's hard to find her bumhole when giving her oral, it's so small.

Quesadilla

Amanda's very petite, it's hard to find her bumhole when giving her oral, it's so small.

She's 5'7" according to her profile - you must be 6'6" at least if you consider her petite!!   :scare:

Steptoe

Very recently I saw a very petite Thai girl in Chester
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43786.0

She moved to B'ham before I could see her again - and has now located in South Wales (Cardiff). Absolute little gem. Well under 5ft, tiny bum, small perky boobs with generous nipples. Brilliant service.  Yum!

Step