Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xSexyMeganx Edinburgh quickie  (Read 5070 times)

4 review(s) for Luci xox (1 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline loser

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£60 for 15 minutes
BJ CIM, facial/sex offered
Location Edinburgh incall

15 minute quickies normally don't interest me but I saw Megan's Xmas £50 15 minute special and thought I would try something different. I made the initial contact through email and then she responded with her mobile which is not displayed on her profile. After a text about times she told me that the advertised £50 special was just a blow job with no touching or anything else and that all inclusive was another £10, so I went ahead with the £60. I'm not sure if this was intended to deceive or whether she forgot to update her profile, as she is a bit scatty about texts, she kept repeating them although she did respond immediately to emails and texts.

The location was a council or ex council flat in the Wester Hailes area, which is fine for a schemie like me. I know a lot of you will probably stop reading now but it was in a quiet street and felt safe, as she says parking right outside. Hopefully she will find a better place when she makes money. The flat was neat and tidy inside, I don't know how fluffy the towels were as I brought my own, lest you lot condemn me for passing an inappropriate towel comment. I was offered a shower but just gave the wee man a refresh as I had showered earlier and was already late (which she was fine about).

Megan is definitely the girl in the pictures, a very nice surprise. Her exotic looks seemed bit East European to me but she is actually a local lass. She is friendly, chatty and pleasant. The blurry profile pictures with make up led me to expect someone older but she looked no more than her stated age of 21, which I did not notice on the profile till later, and made old bastard me feel slightly embarrassed. I soon got over this when she took her kit off. She has an amazing figure, slim yet curvy and petite, her tits and legs are particularly good. She wore her stockings as I had requested earlier. We started with kissing, standing up then on to the bed, exploring all over her body and a bit of foot play with her tiny size 4's. To finish she offered sex, a foot job or blow job. I chose the latter and unloaded into her mouth which she spat out next door. The technique was quite good although it is difficult to make a judgement as I only lasted seconds inside. There was no clock watching on her part or indeed clock in the room which I would have expected for this duration.

To summarise then you can hardly expect a GFE experience in 15 minutes but it was a good service and we did pack a lot in for such a short time.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 12:56:19 am by loser »

Handheld

She works in one of the saunas - Scorpio from memory, but I could be wrong.

Nice lassie

Offline well_ung

She works in one of the saunas - Scorpio from memory, but I could be wrong.

Nice lassie

worked in newtown sauna  :rolleyes:

Offline pilgrim

Shes a bit unsure as to providing anal or not.

Its at discretion within the enjoys list yet the second FAQ "Do I do Anal?" " No so please dont ask if you are looking for this please dont book me."

Offline well_ung

Shes a bit unsure as to providing anal or not.

Its at discretion within the enjoys list yet the second FAQ "Do I do Anal?" " No so please dont ask if you are looking for this please dont book me."

I know but weird , but had a booking with her a couple of weeks back and no problem taking a couple of fingers up her arse   :dance:

Handheld

I know but weird , but had a booking with her a couple of weeks back and no problem taking a couple of fingers up her arse   :dance:

Nice!

Offline tazman1002001

She just looks a bit dirty in her profile pics  .....not durty  :diablo:......but dirty like she need a wash?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline loser

She just looks a bit dirty in her profile pics  .....not durty  :diablo:......but dirty like she need a wash?
No, she is just a bit swarthy but perfectly clean. I did not manage to get my tongue round to her fanny in our very brief encounter but she did smell clean. Kind of a pity as I was hoping for sweaty feet.

ZZHJT

that ass is something !!! I would defo see her, if she will do outcall at a reasonable price or move to a more central location.

Tjkooker

I like her look. It's a dirty mirror she used for her photos taz!
She can fuck off though! Why list anal on your likes then say no anal in her q&a. Just what Scotland needs. Another pig shit thick prossie.

Loveit

Thank you. Very helpful review as I am considering seeing her in the New Year. Can I ask your opinion of her attractiveness facially. Is she pretty? marks out of 10? Thanks.

Offline loser

Can I ask your opinion of her attractiveness facially. Is she pretty? marks out of 10? Thanks.
Probably 8/10. I liked her look but some may find her a bit exotic. There was a face pic in the profile now gone which was accurate but quite flattering. Her face is slightly squarish and her lips very full which gives her a kind of East Euro look. She is young looking, no older than the 21 stated. Her best feature is her blue eyes, really nice.

Offline Marmalade

She sounds a reasonably ok punt in some ways, even if as TJ says she's pig stupid (c'mon man, it's Wester Hailes ffs). I don't mind a pig stupid prossie if she can fuck and suck and be honest enough for the transaction but I agree that someone needs to explain what A levels are when she both says she does them and doesn't do them on the same page. If she explains that her 'special' is limited services before the booking that's ok I guess but she's clearly been doing it long enough to have some idea of what punters expect if she has been able to pay for a boob job as she states (or maybe she just thinks that A levels are a advanced timekeeping and enhanced boobs are another way of saying nice knockers duh).

Not everywhere in Wester Hailes is horrific. People have been known to avail themselves of the 'free parking' and not find their car on bricks when they come out (or halfway to Granton). I used to have a regular out there but she did outcalls ... which leads me to ask ... how far from public transport is her 'discreet modern flat'? It's quite a big area and you can either get a bus to the Sighthill end or one to the Hailes Hotel terminus (assuming you don't want to fork out a fortune for a taxi). There's an occasional train which is half an hour from town but the bus can take closer to an hour. As long as you are not daft there are worse places to be wandering around at night but it's hardly a select neighbourhood. Hopefully she will earn enough to move.

I did have her on my list as a possible at the weekend but decided it was too far to go and went for the easy option of the black-and-white knock-shop instead. Shagged a weegie called Amy who was a bit cheeky but actually took direction surprisingly well and was nice to look at and banter with as she exercised her kegels on my cock.

jockyw

Black and white knock shop?????

anyways I visited Megan for a 50 quickie and for what I wanted I thought the service was vfm. Chatty lady with nice youthful looks, nice figure and a decent boob job.

I was only after oral and I thought her technique was good, not too much hand action and plenty deep throat and spitting etc. Allowed me to shoot my load twice as well and she seemed impressed I could stay hard after round 1  :cool:

Downside is the flat is not modern and a bit out of the centre in a bit of a dodgy area but reasonably clean enough though.

Would I go back? Yes I would and maybe for a longer session to see what the sex is like.

Offline Marmalade

Black and white knock shop?????
a reference to the biggest edinburgh sauna that most people will know for the black uniforms and mostly-but-not-always vanilla service.

jockyw

a reference to the biggest edinburgh sauna that most people will know for the black uniforms and mostly-but-not-always vanilla service.

ah got yah. Makes sense now  :D

Edinburgh wanderer

I met Megan just before Christmas, and I'm afraid I cannot agree with the above review, the communication before hand was first class though! As she spoke to me a few times on the phone to get me to her location, as I haven't got my sat nav back yet.

The flat itself is in a discreet location, when I got in the door she was wearing what I had requested, although it was a little "tatty" on entering the bedroom it was very basic, there was a double bed against the wall, and a chest of drawers practically in the middle of the room.  There was also loads of crayon marks all over the walls, maybe her child/children done these.

As I put this to the back of my mind, I got the paperwork out of the way, onto some kissing which wasn't very entusiastic, I the took her dress and bra off, to show that her whole body was covered in streaky fake tan, it made her look dirty! After I got my clothes off she went onto some OWO, which again, wasn't entusiastic, and was just ok! I lay her back and took her thong off to go down on her, on removing them I changed my descision, as she had hair down there, more than a few days growth anyway! (Her profile states "shaved completely")  She seemed to rush everything, although it was a 15 min bookng, it was still £60.

I then went into some ok sex, she wasn't entusiastic at all throughout, (must have been looking forward to her Christmas break) She went on top, which was ok. Her boobs are enhanced, not too big, but still look out of proportion,  and didn't look nice at all with her full body being streaked with days old fake tan.  Then eventually into some missionary, which again was just ok, my time must have been running out sat I was asked "where do you want to cum" so I took the condom off and came over her boobs.  She asked me this around the 10 minute mark, and couldn't get me out the door fast enough, no shower was offered before or after.  I would not return to this punt at all.