Author Topic: Marbella tantric massage - mia  (Read 963 times)

Offline Hiratioblowmyhorn

Short trip to Marbella, fancied seeing a couple girls for FS but just ended up going for tantric massage.

Was £200 for an hour including assisted shower, nuru massage and a happy ending.

Mia was about 30, maybe late 20’s. Absolutely banging body and very pretty. A-cup tits which were very responsive and I was more of a fan of than I expected being a big tit fan.

Meeting started with a kiss on each cheek and some broken English. Opted for assisted shower at the start rather than the end which I felt was a good choice. Grinding her arse all over my cock with plenty of soap, plenty of mutual groping. All had me very horny. Moved onto a mattress on the floor Japan style in a very nicely decorated room with candles everywhere. Nuru oil also sat over a candle in a bowl which was liberally applied to her first and then myself after asking me to turn over to my front. Massage was mediocre in terms of muscle working but was very sensual. Plenty of inner thigh work and I loved the way she kept a leg in contact with my meat and veg at most times. On the turn over she worked slow and methodically, lovely slow wanking and settled into a 69 position and allowed full access before starting getting me to the end. Gorgeous little fully shaved pussy and I wished more was on offer but I was also in absolute bliss so you can’t really complain. She was speaking gently in Spanish at this point which I had no idea what she was saying but it was very sexy (probably more like time to cum you fat cunt, let’s be honest). After an explosive finish it was back into the shower for oil removal and we still had about 15 mins left. I could tell she wanted me on my way but after mentioning what time we started (20 mins after agreed) she resumed with more back massage on the bed which was slightly better this time. Out the door after 1:05.


Expensive hour and could have had full service for cheaper but I was very satisfied and didn’t bother again for the rest of the trip as planned. Had a few stunners on destacamos lined up but never bothered. Maybe next time