Bearing in mind, the sp the op mentioned and that review of so called "mina" may not be the same sp.
A lot of massage parlours just carry on calling their new sps the same name as they previously have used for old sps.
They may be the same sp, but there are also a chance that they may be a different sp, especially seeing as that review was last summer.

Yeah I've been there twice since I wrote this post. One ladies name was mina and she was alright but the other was some old lady. Nearly put me off the place. I did ask for a Jenny when I was there but they said they didn't know one
Azucar D Artagnan reviewed Mina
External Link/Members Only
Met the 2 workers and immediately chose Mina . Went to a small room and negotiated a full service price . £80 + room fee and £20 tip if she worked hard
Off to Morrisons ATM for some funds and straight back for the eager and hungry Mina .