Link
External Link/Members OnlySex - fingering, DFK, anal sex. - 1 hour £120.00 + £50 anal total: £170.00
I saw Brianna 2 days in a row back in July, the first morning was a good fuck and blow on her first day in Maida Vale. As I left I whispered into her ear “I’m going to break your back tomorrow whilst fucking you up the arse. She smiled and said “yes Daddy”, not realising that I meant every word. This review is based on our second punt.
Location:
I arrived bang on time, and as with the previous days meet she came up from her basement flat and opened the door. It’s just one room with a TV and a bed to the side. There’s a bathroom just off to the side of the bedroom. All nice and clean.
SP:
Briana is around 5.8’ tall, a size 8, with cute C size tits. She’s very attractive, with a nice soft arse, which I couldn’t wait to enter. I would guess early to mid twenties. She likes to be dominant, but I also like to be in control, so you may need to show her who’s boss.
The punt:
As soon as I got through the door I pushed my tongue deep down the back of her throat. She has nice soft lips and is a great kisser. She told me to slow down, but I told her that I wanted to slide my big white cock between her arse cheeks and make her scream. She said she wanted me to “eat her cookie” again, as the previous day I had her gushing her juices and begging for more. I did my usual and pushed her against the wall, arms spread, and pulled her panties down to her knees. She tried to take them off but I shouted “don’t fucking move bitch”. I made her lick a couple of my fingers before sliding them into her moist cunt. I started frigging her off and she told me not to be so rough. I reminded her how much she had enjoyed it the previous morning. I’d booked her for a full hour and was in no great rush. I pushed her onto the bed and told her to remove her bra. I gave her puppies a good suck, and ate her cookie before asking her to rubber me up. Once the rubber was on, She basted my cock in lube and also tried to get some up her arse. I told her to lie on her front whilst I spread her arse cheeks and proceeded to lube up her starfish with my fingers. She wanted to be in control and tried to mount me in cowgirl, but I wasn’t having any of it and tossed her onto her side and raised her right leg and very slowly started entering her arse from behind whilst squeezing those small but lovely tits. She looked back at me rather anxiously saying “nice and slow papa”. The confident young girl I had met at the door was now rather vulnerable and at my mercy. Every time I pushed my cock deeper into her tight arse she tried to pull further away from me, although I could see the flaw in her plan, as she eventually pushed herself up against the wall to the side of the bed and had nowhere else to go. I took my opportunity and pushed hard. She gave out a yelp which I ignored and was now balls deep inside her backdoor. She was very tight and I was rock hard. She was struggling for breath and kept trying to turn her head to see what I was going to do next. I told her not to worry and that I just wanted to cum Inside that tight black arse. I was taking it very slowly as she was panting hard. I couldn’t get into a rhythm due to the angle and confined space, so decided to grab her waist and roll her onto her front whilst still inside her. She started saying please daddy be gentle, but by this time my cock was so hard I just wanted to fuck her into full submission. She really is a great sight to look down on and it’s hard to better a young firm black arse for looks and feel. I took my weight on each arm and slowly devoured her arsehole with my throbbing cock. I kissed the back of her neck and told her that I was going to ruin her teen arse and that she wouldn’t be able to walk for days once I’d finished with her. She turned her face sideways and she was now gritting her teeth and sweating profusely as my balls slapped against her arse cheeks. I love pushing down on young slender hips whilst watching my cock disappear between two perfectly formed caramel cheeks. I then raised my legs onto the back of hers and she took my full weight as I fucked her arse. She was screaming quite loudly now, so I pushed her face into the duvet. I was banging her arse hole hard for quite sometime but couldn’t cum, so pushed my knees between hers and made her open her legs wider. Eureka! I was now deeper than ever up her dirt box. Nothing was going to stop me freely pounding down on her. I was hammering away while calling her my little fuck doll and she was now digging her nails into my hands calling me a dirty bastard, hoping I would slow down. After a good 10 minutes, and with us both dripping with sweat, I felt the sap rising so pulled out of her, whipped off the rubber and shot my load up her back, onto her neck and into her hair. I then squeezed the last of my love juice over her arse cheeks. she wasn’t best pleased, so I got some wet wipes and cleaned her up, although I left a bit of a memento in her hair. This was a fantastic punt. I spent a good 30/40 minutes balls deep inside a gorgeous girl in her early twenties and all for £170.00. I was exhausted when I left, and she looked like she’d been well and truly slammed up the arse. She called me a bad man as I left and slapped my arse. I must apologise to her next anal punt, as I do believe I kept my promise and ruined her back door good and proper. Some girls are just born for anal and Briana is definitely one of them.
Conclusion: A great SP, who can take a real good hammering. Well worth a visit whilst she’s still in the UK.