Author Topic: Nisa Thai Massage & Spa - Victoria  (Read 3075 times)

Offline Simplesimon864

Went past this place today and there was a very young attractive lady working, I hope she is not just the bait.

If anyone local and knows of this place or lady in question please let me know if worth while visiting

Offline Massage Bloke

I always thought that place was legit.

But, last year I went to 207 Victoria street (2nd) floor (above the jewellers). Extras available.  The floor above (3rd) floor has a legit Thai lady, but some have reported she does HE, but I wouldn't go there expecting any extras.

Offline Simplesimon864

Have you ever seen the young Thai bird there? If so what your bets she the bate?

Offline maybe

Been a few times to this place for deep tissue fixes, the doors are super flimsy and have -10% sound proofing, they are all uniformed. Ultra low chance of extras.

Offline Massage Bloke

Been a few times to this place for deep tissue fixes, the doors are super flimsy and have -10% sound proofing, they are all uniformed. Ultra low chance of extras.

I agree. I think a small clue is the website.  The stock pics are of women massaging women.

When the stocks pics are of men getting massages from women, I always take that as a hint.

The establishment is also a nail salon.

And now we have the clue from "maybe" that the staff are wearing uniforms.

I think OP is wide of the mark if thinks a young and nice looking woman is "bait"...

But who knows?

Some punter will no doubt pop-up with a lurid review of all the services he got there!



« Last Edit: October 23, 2025, 08:08:59 pm by Massage Bloke »

Offline Darren101

Been a few times to this place for deep tissue fixes, the doors are super flimsy and have -10% sound proofing, they are all uniformed. Ultra low chance of extras.

Good massage then?  I wouldn't mind visiting.

I used to go to a legit place in Fulham but I don't pass that way anymore.

The prices are also a clue. It's on the upper scale.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2025, 08:29:52 pm by Darren101 »

Offline maybe

massage is pretty good imo or i've just been lucky. i've seen 3 ppl over the last year or 2 and they were all related physiotherapist profession, they were either in training or in between jobs. it must just coincidence.

useless bit of info, last year they were giving free pens with Nisa Thai Spa Massage plastered all over it, i politely refused, and they were wondering they why they haven't been able to give away one pen that week. haha

Offline Massage Bloke

massage is pretty good imo or i've just been lucky. i've seen 3 ppl over the last year or 2 and they were all related physiotherapist profession, they were either in training or in between jobs. it must just coincidence.

useless bit of info, last year they were giving free pens with Nisa Thai Spa Massage plastered all over it, i politely refused, and they were wondering they why they haven't been able to give away one pen that week. haha


 :D

Not useless info at all.  If they are getting promotional gifts made, it's another clue that they see themselves as a legit set-up.

I can't imagine the massage shops around Paddington giving a away promo pens or keyrings! You're lucky if you get  a couple of complimentary wet wipes from the moody EE, after you've nutted!

Offline Darren101

I’d gladly take a free pen    :rolleyes:

Offline maybe

Good massage then?  I wouldn't mind visiting.

I used to go to a legit place in Fulham but I don't pass that way anymore.

The prices are also a clue. It's on the upper scale.

yeah i would say its as good as a sports massage at a slightly cheaper price. There an older lady called June, shes very good, although not a physio, but she likes to talk, a lot.