Author Topic: Gina sexy sweet - Mancester, near Piccadilly  (Read 1148 times)


13 review(s) for Gina sexy sweet (7 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Online Northwestbrad

External Link/Members Only
Meet was in incall this week in Manchester in the usual apartment near Piccadilly
Comms all via text and all perfect.
30 mins booked for £80

Arrived undress sorted paperwork she disappeared for 5 mins. Came back and was surprised I was naked and ready to play straight away. I was lay down and she did owo was was pretty poor, very gentle and slow and not very deep. After 10 mins of sucking I wanted to get a feel of her bolt ones. Her tits are amazing no doubt.

RO ws good she was fresh and very responsive however didn't allow fingers. Bagged up and finished job in miss.

Would have been a positive with a better BJ as this is a basic that's needs to be good. No clock watching and finished bang on 30 mins

Wouldn't revisit