Author Topic: Has anyone seen Bruna Baiana Xxl ?  (Read 1056 times)

Offline jonnydapp

She seems new in London.

Has anyone seen her so far?
She’s stunning.  Her Instagram shows how stunning she is. Plenty of non photoshopped which is always a plus
Good comms too.
See her tonight   Very excited

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 18, 2025, 06:39:58 pm by jonnydapp »

Offline mailspeter

did you see her? looks amazing

Offline jonnydapp

Yes, lovely girl and very chilled with time. Her English is not the best but I had a great time with her. Might write a review later

Offline ptt67

Yes, lovely girl and very chilled with time. Her English is not the best but I had a great time with her. Might write a review later

I (and I'm sure many others) would sincerely appreciate a review - even if it's just a brief one, it would be good to know a few more details about her and how it went - thanks  :hi: