Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandys Superstars  (Read 4742 times)

Offline threechilliman

Who are currently the must see girls at Sandys? Looking specifically at those available Prestwich, Tue or Wed

tcm

Offline Spannerman

Tues Prestwich I'd opt for Farrah or Meegan. I suppose it depends on your type but you can't go wrong with either of these two especially Farrah.  :rolleyes:

Offline steel14

Personally i wasn't that impressed with Farrah. She was pleasant enough and performed her services satisfactorily but I was put off by the ridiculous balloons stuck on her chest where boobs should be. She does have a cracking arse though.

VOLPONE

If you enjoy being rimmed :Nikki

Offline Spannerman

Horse for courses Steel.  Personally I don't mind enhanced tits but I know they don't do it for some guys.  I've seen Farrah plenty and always gives a good service. 

Also at Prestwich tomorrow I could recommend Ava.  Petite, Blonde and natural tits.  Again a good service and a great girl to get along with more GFE than PSE.

Offline Allnewman

Amber is a very good put lives gagging on cock

Dino

Not yet been myself however from her photos I really like the look of Nicole (External Link/Members Only).

Mixed reviews around though, so if anyone can PM me some info to definitely help me make my mind up either way then I'd really appreciate it

Offline miniintenso

Would concur with Amber - great feeling to pin her down and fuck her face with all you've got.

Adrianna & Demi also gives an excellent submissive service.

While Lexi is a classy Scouse lady

Pippa and Lilly are sweet, petite young blondes who are still a good fuck

Only wg there though that gives me goosebumps would be Zara. Look and service - goes the extra mile despite always being booked solid

Banned reason: No reviews in nearly 10 years.
Banned by: 90125

Buster Bhakdoorsin

Meegan has a cracking body, but I was more than a little disappointed with her service when I saw her a few months...

Of the girls working in Prestwich tomorrow I'd see Farrah. She goes like a shithouse door in a gale.

fgs

Personally i wasn't that impressed with Farrah. She was pleasant enough and performed her services satisfactorily but I was put off by the ridiculous balloons stuck on her chest where boobs should be. She does have a cracking arse though.

+1

Offline Allnewman

Off Tuesday and Wednesday who should I book I am a bit of a tit man but love a peachy arse

Offline Hebert

Does Meegan work elsewhere apart from SS?

Buster Bhakdoorsin

Verity on Wednesday Prestwich. Blonde,pretty, great boobs, nice arse very convincing GFE.Great Boobs. (I know I said great boobs twice, they really are THAT good!)
Suzi Wednesday Prestwich. Blonde, exceptionally pretty, toned body, good boob job, peach of an arse and probably the best GFE in Manchester. repeated booking recommended
Abbie Wednesday Prestwich dark hair, probably the facially most attractive girl I have ever fucked.great GFE and awesome body.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Perry on Wednesday's is awesome

Offline RimJobBob

If you enjoy being rimmed :Nikki

Are there any other decent girls offering rimming at Sandys?

Offline miniintenso

Banned reason: No reviews in nearly 10 years.
Banned by: 90125

anotherjohn50

Its a few years since I've been,  most of thr ladies I used to see have moved on but I notice Bailey is still there.

It must be about nine years since she started there, the fact thst she's been there so long is s recommendation in itself.
Her pics make her  look a bit curvier now, may put her on myblist for a  xmas punt.

AJ50

Randy James

I'm tempted to see peyton. Looked hot and slot of tick boxes

Online webpunter

I like big blams - so Santana is on my to-do list for 2015

Buster Bhakdoorsin

I'm tempted to see peyton. Looked hot and slot of tick boxes

She looks ok, but wasn't impressed with her service.
There are better girls there, both lookswise and service wise.

Randy James

I'm looking for the ones who see 2 guys

Randy James

Saw peyton today, will post up review ASAP

Online webpunter

Wish i'd seen AvaKoxxx when she was at Sandys donkeys ago.  Loads cheaper than now
External Link/Members Only

anotherjohn50

Wish i'd seen AvaKoxxx when she was at Sandys donkeys ago.  Loads cheaper than now
External Link/Members Only

Saw her way back,  not outstanding,  there where a lot better girls there.

Aj50